[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want peace of mind man can you help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 9521214589854145lkjhcxzdfgyuiop.jpg (16KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
9521214589854145lkjhcxzdfgyuiop.jpg
16KB, 269x187px
I want peace of mind man can you help
>>
do drugs
>>
>>18707912

I usually use Vodka for that.
>>
I believe you can't have a constant peace of mind but you can learn to accept your feelings.

This video is little off topic but interesting.
It suggests that the buddhist teaching "accept your suffering" is actually a trick meant to make student realize that's impossible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuGW1x3T0Fc&feature=youtu.be&t=2612
>>
To have real peace of mind you must first become master of your mind. Be the master of your thoughts. This is what mindfulness meditation is all about. It's not easy but it works better than anything else without side effects. If your serious then prepare for a long journey into becoming a better person. You can have the first results as early as two months in though, it can change your life for good and make you a better and happier person. A simple way is looking into an 8 week MBSR course and following it to the t.
>>
>>18707912
read Nietzsche
>>
File: aquarius3.jpg (220KB, 1600x924px) Image search: [Google]
aquarius3.jpg
220KB, 1600x924px
>>18707912
Do like Guts do
Exercise hard / Mediation / do whatever that make you use your force / Traveling from land to lands

and don't use drugs
>>
>>18708233
imagine being this retarded
>>
M I N I M A L I S M bruh
>>
>>18707912
First of all, avoid the following advice:

>>18707915
>>18708121
>>18708231
>>18709391

Since it'll only bring you the opposite of peace of mind.

The following advice can help but it won't solve your problem:

>>18708218
>>18708233
>>18708228

If you want to solve your problem, seek shelter in God. Understand the natural laws through practical reason and faith in the Christian values. Read Psalm 91 and Psalm 37:25. Like really, Google it now, give it a shot, it's not like you have many other options.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.