[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Helpa the anan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1504835019612.png (275KB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
1504835019612.png
275KB, 1500x998px
Am I legit autistic or am I just socially retarded?
>Standing with friends
>See a girl that I think is cute with her own group of friends
>Have no idea how I'd approach her or what you even say
>Get into situations where I'm right next to her but the most I can say is "Hey" or "I like your shirt/hair", after that the conversation goes silent because she doesn't try to keep it going and or I just stop because she's showing she's not interested (Checking her phone, not making eye contact, looking around like she's trying to find a way to get out of talking to me, ect.)
>The times I do actually get their snapchats or phone #, they reject any attempt to hang out 99% of the time and or give me some Bullshit excuse.

I'm not ugly by any means, but I'm not a super model either. I've been rejected for the 6th time I'm a row for the past month and a half now. I generally treat girls a bit differently than I do my guy friends(I'll be really jokey and corny with my guy friends but with girls I just freeze because I have a feeling that treating them like a friend will only get me to being friends and nothing more)

What the fuck do I do?
>>
Treat them how you treat guys, that friendzone mindset wont do you anygood.
>>
>>18707815
You are neither. Cold conversation-starting is the hardest of all ways to meet people, and even smoothies have trouble with it.

The key is to have some sort of connection before you even begin, so there's a built-in conversation-starter. If you're in the same class, ask how she did on the test. If you're standing in the same line, comment on how slow it's moving.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.