[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/ I am going to the club and I need some help on how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: absolute madman NICE.png (163KB, 480x234px) Image search: [Google]
absolute madman NICE.png
163KB, 480x234px
Hello /adv/ I am going to the club and I need some help on how to talk to women.

I generally don't know how to strike a conversation with people, like the get to knows of a person( because I am not really interested, and I want to get to the nitty gritty).

I am not really autistic or shy when it comes to approaching women, I just dont know how to keep the conversation interesting and how to move the interaction into what I want( sexual interaction.)

I will admit that find most women I have talk to be insufferable and/or boring. Talking to women it is not like talking with your friends, when you have fun and get ready to do fun shit, talking to women feels like a shore.
>>
If you can't talk to women in normal circumstances, you're not going to do well in a club at all.
>>
File: 20170513_171459.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170513_171459.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>18707631
Have a drink. Relax and keep asking questions about her.
>only works if you look like a normal person
>>
File: shit posting station.jpg (67KB, 670x960px) Image search: [Google]
shit posting station.jpg
67KB, 670x960px
>>18707636
I heard that in the club I can be riskier, and quite frankly I don't care if I embarrass myself anymore. to me, a spaghetti story is better than just staying in my room doing nothing.

>>18707639
>Relax and keep asking questions about her.
>only works if you look like a normal person
I look like a normal person, I am not bad looking but not stunning.
In the moment I ask her questions about herself, what kind of open ended question should I ask her in order to analyze her personality?

how and when should I move the interaction forward?
>>
Bump,
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.