[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I suck dick like a champ? I have to impress a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1503906422405.jpg (20KB, 439x358px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503906422405.jpg
20KB, 439x358px
How the fuck do I suck dick like a champ? I have to impress a guy but I dont think im very good. Tips?
>>
>>18707547
Use your tongue.
>>
>>18707547
>>18707588
Up his asshole
Tongue it out real good
>>
>>18707547
Just suck his dick and swallow his load.
I've only know one women who has done this and I literally loved her for it.
I've had 12 partners btw so this isn't speaking from inexperience
>>
>>18707547
we see you as a god damn object during sex
just choke on it
>>
>>18707547
No teeth. Bring your lips inward to cover your teeth from accidentally grazing.
>>
>>18707547
Get a sausage. Try to suck it for a minute. After a minute passed inspect the sausage, if there's still bite/teeth marks, repeat the practice until it's clean from marks.

Of course don't forget to swallow and suck it like a champ. Practice your gag reflex so you won't barf easily.
>>
>>18707547
Cover your teeth using your lips. Be receptive to his reaction and then respond appropriately (ie. Some guys like to deep throat, others like suction on just the head, some like it messy, etc.)
When suckling the head, use your hand to jack off his shaft. When deep throating extend your tongue all the way outside of your mouth, to lick thw top of his ballsack. When he's about to come, massage his balls. Keep a good rhythm going, start out slow and gradually accelerate.

Just some tips from a girl who gives good bjs
>>
>>18707547
Practice with a banana until your teeth never make contact with the skin. Talk dirty with him. Swallow his cum. Don't let up when he's cumming, just keep going and continue sucking him for a bit even after he's empty.
>>
Ok, all these idiots who say to never use teeth don't know what they're talking about.

Granted, that's an advanced technique, but teeth can make a blowjob THAT much better, WHEN and IF you know what you're doing.

So technically, their advice isn't bad if you're just a beginner, but don't be so scared to try new things. Figure out if sucking on him will make him squirm (and not just with his dick in your mouth either, you can suck on the sides and see what it does).

Experiment, get your hands involved, and when he makes noise or moans, analyze it and if it sounds like he's enjoying what you're doing, log that action into your brain to try again later.

Just some tips from a woman who's been keeping her man happy for almost a decade.
>>
>>18707880
And I'm a cripple. If she can keep me happy, you know she knows what she's doing!
>>
>>18707880
>>18707882
Shut the fuck up cheese grater teeth beaver looking ass retard.
>>
>>18707862
A good point about using a hand up and down the shaft while working anything else with your mouth.
>>
>>18707891
Hahaha
>>
Stop being a disgusting whore.
Fucking subhuman degenerate.
>>
Swallow
>>
>>18707845
>>18707845
>>18707845

THIS OP,

Nothing turns me off more than teeth grazing my cock. By all means keep your teeth off the dick.
>>
>>18707862
>cover your teeth with your lips
is it truly possible to give a good bj when you look like a grandma without her dentures?
>>
>>18710561
The only thing he'll see is your eyes looking up at him and your head bobbing. Don't worry about that.
>>
Grape fruit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.