[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some genuine advice. This is going to be quite lengthy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
I need some genuine advice. This is going to be quite lengthy but here goes. I'm a 24 year old white guy and i just feel like shit most of the time, i don't like myself and i don't feel like that's ever going to change. I'm fat and have been most of my life, i have very limited work history (two temporary, month or so jobs). I have obsolete qualifications and zero confidence to the point where i feel like i literally can't do anything right. I have zero income and have literally been living off of the money i earned from the temporary work, which runs out next month. I have to pay my mother rent, and a gym membership i pay for, which i try so hard to motivate myself to go to, but often don't go to. I sit indoors all day, have next to no friends, and most of the time i feel like avoiding people so they don't have the misfortune of having me in their lives. I now seem to get angry at the littlest things. I basically just feel completely useless and like no matter what i do, nothing will change, because any time i try, it goes wrong, or i get rejected. I can't remember the last time i truly felt happy, and i just don't feel like i'm good at anything. Most of the time i just don't want to think about it so i just play video games to avoid it.

So i just.. want some advice to break out of this seemingly endless spiral of despair. I need a job because i need to pay rent but anytime i look at any job application, i rule myself out of it immediately, thinking i can't do any of it, and i'm terrified they'll ring me up if i do apply because i don't know what to say. I have applied for a few but they never get back to me.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.