[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl decided to ignore me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Basically a girl that I met online a couple of months ago has gone cold on me. We've chatted for ages on messenger and snapchat after we got off the dating site but all of a sudden she's just stopped replying.

I'm kinda pissed cos the last thing I sent her was just asking how she was and she just viewed it and didn't reply. What's a snappy/clever thing to send her now? I don't even care if it ruins the relationship, I've had enough.
>>
Don't send her anything. She most likely won't care, you won't feel any better, there's really just no point.
>>
>>18707482
This. Any attempt to 'get the last word' will just be screenshotted and sent to her friends.
>>
File: 1497842021971.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497842021971.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>>18707468
You sound like one bitter mother fucker. Move on.
>>
Don't invest anymore time into this, just move on dude.
>>
>>18707468
You might have pissed her off some how.
>>
just send her a picture of ur dick desu
>>
dude, she decided to ghost you. this happened to me as well. I even tried ghosting her back, and that didn't work so eventually i messenged her and she told me to stop talking to her because she found another cock. thats life. fren. women will always find someone that's why I quit. if not me then someone else. but for me it means more, for them... just another dude asking for pussy.
>>
OP here. The bitch is still viewing my snapchat stories as well. Now i'm just pissed
>>
>>18707987
dude i feel for you you need to stay calm your dick is worth more. and anyways online relationships dont last long why? because girls want to be impregnated or atleast get closer to that goal, otherwise they think you are just wasting their time.
>>
>>18707468
Ghost her back. It depends on how long you've talked but she'll hit you up again sooner or later
>>
>>18707468
She got bored with you. This is your fault. Also stop being posessive of people. Shes a real human bean and can do whatever the fuck she wants. She doesnt owe you jack shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.