[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Early 20's existential crisis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: fYcR8Ri.gif (151KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
fYcR8Ri.gif
151KB, 400x267px
I just turned 20 this summer and I have absolutely no direction in life. I was at community college for about two years, except I withdrew from most of my classes last semester and essentially dropped out. Until this year the only thing I worked towards was going on my study abroad, but now that I've went and returned I have no motivation to do anything else. I went back to working full time at a convenience store, I have an internship that I go to twice a week and I'm not currently in school. I just spend all my time working and I'm constantly exhausted. My mother tries to take most of my money and threatens to kick me out all the time. I feel stressed and that my life has no purpose. Aside from that, other than like 2 close friends and general acquaintances I feel like I don't have any meaningful relationships and that most of my life is just me waiting for a new game or series to come out. I've got no insurance so going to get anti depressants isn't a viable option. Is there anything I can do to combat this? Has anyone else gotten through this rut in their life?
>>
>>18707281
usually the way your life was as a child is how its going to go for the rest of your life
>all the popular kids stay popular
>all the preppy grade kids move on to professional jobs
>the nerds and outcasts either settle early or dont at all
>rough kids go to jail once or twice, get addicted to drugs or constantly on welfare
>kids not in their true element stay out of things
>>
>>18707281
kinda sounds that you need to deal with your mother first
>>
>>18707281 (OP)
>>18707544
Maybe reach out fto your friends, see if they're willing to help with housing. You need to get away from your mother, or negotiate the situation
>>
>>18707281
You must have some ideals in your mind worth pursuing. That is the reason to exist. Problem solved. Now, it sounds like you have some stuff to work on.
>>
>>18707465
I have the same mentality about pre-destination. People never go outside of their archetype.
>>
>>18707281
Many friends arent necessary. Use the motivation of moving out to push you toward your next adventure. Just remember not to compare yourself to others. It seems you're doing decent aside from a few stressors. Consider your options that will make you happier & pursue that. Whether it be a new job, volunteering somewhere, or a new hobby. Youre doin great
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.