[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give Me Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2149.jpg (43KB, 737x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2149.jpg
43KB, 737x467px
>Haven't gotten over ex-boyfriend's cheating in 3 years

> Friends/Family say I'm too cynical, and I should start looking

> Started talking to other guys. Never connected with any of them.

> Guys I thought I could be in a relationship with ended up being racist,sexist, mentally unstable, extremely dramatic or were just assholes.

> It's been over a year since I've opened myself up and I've gotten nowhere

> Asked Friends/Family what I'm doing wrong, they all say I should stop looking because love is hopeless for me right now

I just need some real love advice, good or bad. Just tell me genuinely if there's something I need to work on, or to give up on finding someone.
>>
You care too much.
I'd you find love you'll find it in someone that needs guidance and in turn will be a big pussy.

So either stop caring about the little shit and only focus on what matters. That whole dumping someone because they were a bit more expressive about how they feel towards certain groups of people is retarded. Call it what you want, stereotypes are there for a reason.
>>
Hi anon. I went through the same, except I decided not to date ever again after me and my ex broke up.

This year, without expecting it, I fell in love with a guy and I'm very happy that I gave him a chance. Don't go searching for love "just because", just let it happen.
>>
>>18707227
>That whole dumping someone because they were a bit more expressive about how they feel towards certain groups of people is retarded. Call it what you want, stereotypes are there for a reason.

did it hurt when she dumped you after spewing racist shit on fb you moron?
>>
>>18707201
>Haven't gotten over ex-boyfriend's cheating in 3 years
just think of it as a layer of slate and your life is a roof, it's part of you now. that bad time in your life made you who you are now. and without it you wouldn't be the same person. Build upon it, learn from it, become better person. Why get over it when in time, given patience, youll be able to look back and say that it was just a chapter in your life that lead you to where you are now.
> Guys I thought I could be in a relationship with ended up being racist,sexist
lmao idk why i was so sympathetic for you, damn lefty. Some good reflection and time contemplating your existence might help. things youve taken at face value or as fact you should reconsider
>>
>>18707201
>ended up being racist
You mean grounded in reality?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.