[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when my girlfriend says this? She basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: DI6hIDlXoAEVWlp.jpg large.jpg (50KB, 1041x781px) Image search: [Google]
DI6hIDlXoAEVWlp.jpg large.jpg
50KB, 1041x781px
What does it mean when my girlfriend says this? She basically was talking about past relationships, and how ours is so different, in terms of being easy, like we're more like friends. I mean ,we are bf and gf, but she says I'm easier to be around, is what she said. Does it mean just that? We've been going out for 8 months, and have fought a few times, but just over stupid stuff, and we make up really quickly.

I don't have a lot of relationship experience besides this 1, so I do just treat her like a friend, but like a friend I really care for if that makes sense.

I don't really see myself having another relationship, so this is my one shot.
>>
It means that she is comfortable to the point where she can just be friendly with you. It's a good thing.
In saying that, please remind her of how much you care. I've been in a relationship similar and we split because the love faded and we felt like we were just friends that fucked. Good luck and congratulations, hope you two work out
>>
She's comfortable being around you and doesn't feel like she has to put up a front or act different when you're around. That's not something that everyone feels and it can make relationships have resentment or discomfort. So she's happy.

In the future, just ask her in a curious way. Hearing it in her own words will make you guys feel even closer.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 960x540px
>I don't really see myself having another relationship, so this is my one shot.

With that mindset, you're on the road to getting cucked then fucked. Tbh it's gonna bust wide open at some point whether it's in the coming months or maybe years. Either case your gonna wish you didn't waste yo time on her
>>
>>18707193
Just my opinion but that sound's like a friendzoneing to me. Could be a back handed way of her saying you don't challenge her.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.