[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to not want to go down on a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Vjdv5T5.png (522KB, 579x599px) Image search: [Google]
Vjdv5T5.png
522KB, 579x599px
Is it normal to not want to go down on a girl?
>>
>>18707133
Yes, especially if you know she's a ho.
>>
>>18707133
It's normal to not want to. Hopefully you're with someone you love enough that you can look past it, and care about their pleasure. I imagine, if I picked up some girl at the bar, I don't think I'd be eager to "go down" on her.
>>
File: two types.png (112KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
two types.png
112KB, 500x566px
>>18707133
Details man. Who is she, how fat is she, how often she shovers, does she shave, is she innie or outie, do you love her, does she has aids?

Personally i love it. How they struggle, wiggle and moan is fun.
>>
>>18707133
Yes, women are disgusting.
>>
Yes, definitly.
>>
>>18707153
This
Hygiene is extremely important and if you're getting blowies and not reciprocating then you're just a dick

I thought it was going to be gross/difficult my first time but I've been hooked ever since; usually the first thing I do provided she's not some disgusting hair beast.
>>
>>18707133
It's understandable, but don't expect it I'm return if you don't want to do the same.
ive heard after the first couple licks it just tastes like saliva anyway. Learn to love it or just don't do it, there's nothing worse than having someone eat you out who treats it like a chore.
>>
>>18707133
I personally love eating pussy, but I prefer to do it 69 style, so that I'm also getting my dick sucked.
>>
I like to eat pussy it's fun and makes insertion way easier after
>>
>>18707484
>she's not getting wet on her own and so you have to resort to your own saliva as lube

bruh...
>>
>>18707133
Just tongue out their anus instead
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.