[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate kissing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: eugh.gif (1MB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
eugh.gif
1MB, 400x275px
I am a 21 year old male and I am not a virgin. I can not stand kissing. Pecks on the lips, making out, etc, hate it. I've never had to go down on a girl but the idea of it is really off-putting and gross as well. However, I enjoy using my mouth to kiss the neck and body. What can cause someone to hate kissing? I don't know anybody else who is like this.
>>
Anyone? Is there any way to fix this?
>>
Seriously, just openly tell your partner's what you are and aren't comfortable with. If people fap to vore and enjoy being pissed on it doesn't seem so unusual that you're just not a kisser.
It's a positive you enjoy body kissing though, that can really make up for the lack of kissing.
>>
>>18707312
I've heard that kissing is a key factor in getting people aroused and also for pair bonding because of the chemicals we swap in our spit. Doesn't that mean that this is a flaw I need to fix?
>>
>>18706478
I dunno man but honestly I think something wrong with you.
>>
>>18707445
Yeah, I've heard that. Apparently this is a pretty rare situation. Do people like kissing that much?
>>
>>18707458
Yes, it is definitely abnormal to not like kissing. It is strange because it seems objectively disgusting. However, for most people they're disgust sensitivity goes down when they're sexually aroused. The act of kissing itself is ironically very arousing. So maybe that mechanism is broken in you. Don't think you can do much about that.
>>
>>18707534
oh. well that sucks
>>
>>18706478
I'm the same. Kissing making me cringe and so does hugs.

Might be aspergers.
>>
>>18707621
I actually really like being hugged/cuddled by a romantic interest. I just hate kissing
>>
>>18707626
Guess it's a psychological..I just googled and it says 54 percent of the world doesn't like kissing.
>>
>>18707633
Whoa, really? I wonder what kind of study got a result like that
>>
>>18707641
Tons of websites and sites if you search. Even some married couples never kiss.

You might find kissing on the mouth useless or lack of a better word cringe.
>>
>>18707648
Yeah it's just weird. Idk I don't like the feeling of wetness on my lips, it seems awfully unhygienic, and so on. Once tongue gets involved it's a million times worse
>>
>>18707654
Yeah. Humans can have variant ways of thinking about stuff.

It's normal to me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.