[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Always lying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: God Vs Demon.jpg (12KB, 211x299px) Image search: [Google]
God Vs Demon.jpg
12KB, 211x299px
Ever since I could remember, I would only tell lies. Some lies are mundane and others not. I find lying very easy and I don't feel anything after doing it. I'm curious if this is something wrong with me or if this is normal?
>>
>>18706416
>I find lying very easy and I don't feel anything after doing it
>I'm curious if this is something wrong with me
Yes, whether it actually matters is another story.
Personally, I lie a lot too but several times being caught by people I really had the respect of has taught me under which circumstances lying outweighs the consequences of being found out.
>>
>>18706416
something is wrong with you but you could be a great politician or lawyer so look into that
>>
>>18706416
Yes, there's something wrong with you. Compulsive lying is one of those behaviors that help you get through some rough times usually as a child, and when those times are over you keep doing it and it's maladaptive. People see through it, they may believe you for a time but eventually they'll figure it out and shun you.

There are times where lying is the best option but only if people can believe you, if you earn a reputation as a liar then its much less effective. I tried to see a therapist to stop lying, I didn't have much success there. Eventually I had to just buckle down and double check everything that came out of my mouth before I opened it, and if I did lie, I'd quickly correct myself.

It wasn't a graceful or intuitive process and sometimes I still fuck up. I am a lot less stressed though and feel good that the people who like me, really like me, and not the person I made myself out to be when I felt like lying.
>>
>>18706416
You're in good company. Everyone lies, but people like you tend to be very popular because of how full of shit you are. Liars make it very far in life, because your bullshit stories make you more interesting than you actually are.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.