[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello I have a typical love problem I have a boyfriend right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: B9K5E8e.gif (469KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
B9K5E8e.gif
469KB, 768x768px
Hello I have a typical love problem

I have a boyfriend right now, I will talk about this first. He is very good looking, smart, very clumsy however and this infuriates me from time to time. We have happy times through most of it. We've been together one year. However, whenever we're not together physically, during times apart, we do not get along over the Internet.

Now, I met another guy online, who is not as good looking but we seem to get along much much better. However, I don't know him irl. He doesn't want to do anything with me, rightly so, if I still have a boyfriend. This guy is much less lazy than my current bf and has a lot of nicer traits. However again, he is younger than me by a year and is in the time where he's not sure what hell be doing in life, whereas my bf is at a very good uni with me.

I either love or not both of them. I think I'm capable of loving anyone I spend time with so this isn't an issue.

Is it worth breaking up with my boyfriend for the chance that this other thing will work?
>>
>>18706391
Novelty always becomes routine; you will grow to a similar spot with the new guy given some time. He's on his best behavior at the moment due to his desire to impress you so you actually know very little about him.

Your troubles with the current guy could be infinitely worse with a different person; you must weigh whether it worth risking something that works for something that, in all likelihood, won't.
>>
>>18706391
fuckinv internet ruining human interaction
>>
>>18706397
This will also sound super shallow but I will mention the new guy is rich so it could be a more comfortable choice

>>18706403
I agree, if it wasn't for this I'd have no problems being with my bf. I think. It's just that I want to be the girl in a relationship and he doesn't ever sort anything out and I have to do everything, the other guy seems far more controlling which is nice
>>
>>18706408
>This will also sound super shallow but I will mention the new guy is rich so it could be a more comfortable choice
Fuck women man
I hope they both find out and you're left alone to think about how shit you are.
>>
>>18706408
>This will also sound super shallow but I will mention the new guy is rich so it could be a more comfortable choice
He has better options than somebody who will dump their current bf for an upgrade. Put him out of your mind, try to focus on your current relationship. Ask yourself: can you imagine yourself being married and faithful to your bf?

If you think so, then do it. I would also remove temptation by trying to move somewhere out of the way after you get your degrees. What is your bf studying?
>>
>>18706423
>If you think so, then do it.
I don't mean get married, I mean stick with your bf. Sorry for any confusion.
>>
>>18706413
Find out about what? They both know about each other and that the other wants to be with me

>>18706423
Man, I just don't know. Guy number 2 is trying really hard. I feel bad for whichever one I reject I think my boyfriend is a kind guy but... Ehhhsjfuufjnd
>>
>>18706423
Bf is studying physics.
The other guy has some business thing going on that revolves around money
>>
this is your wake up call to realize women view relationships just like jobs

>women
>love

pick one
>>
>>18706440
bitch is weighing the pros an cons of these guys and calls it """love""" lmao
>>
>>18706440
Love exists for some, that's all. I was in love for 6 years before but I grew up and it died an uneventful death.

This isn't a thread for you to go all r9ky, if I wanted that I'd post there. Cmon.

I just work in a way that I will love whoever feeds me and pets me

>>18706447
SMh
>>
>>18706452
>I just work in a way that I will love whoever feeds me and pets me
That's not love, that's convenience and any man worth his testicles would drop you like a Taco Bell shit if he knew just how self-interested you are.
>>
>>18706452
honestly thanks for the insight, helps me keep a clear head when my fwb pushes for a relationship
>>
>>18706459
Okay, I was honest with every bf I've had, no problems and I didn't come here for an opinion of my worth, I need an opinion of which boy to go for
>>
>>18706473
>>I need an opinion of which boy to go for
>"sorry love, 4chan told me I don't love you anymore and love this other guy"
>>
>>18706429
>Guy number 2 is trying really hard. I feel bad for whichever one I reject
You have to get out of this mindset. It will break you, in any relationship. You have to let number 2 go.
>>18706433
>physics
He's a smart one, then. My dad has a doctorate in physics.
Share your concerns with him. He certainly has the capability to manage things, and he is hardly a lost cause.
I'll tell you, the physics program is extremely vigorous, to the point where you are completely drained after coming home. This might not be a permanent thing for him, and you shouldn't be so quick to drop him--the thing you need to find out is whether or not he's the "absent-minded professor" type: one who is extremely smart but also has no sense of personal care. The way to go about this is to observe him and see if he values his knowledge more than companionship.

Please don't take this as an excuse to try and ruin his work, or shit test him. Just be honest with your concerns about his ability to maintain a stable life, and work through it. Under no circumstances should you go to guy #2--he is a dead end.

>>18706452
>I just work in a way that I will love whoever feeds me and pets me
It's painful to see this. Reminder that men are more than happy to "feed and pet" you if you show them loyalty and care. A purely sociopathic calculation will work for about 10 years, but when your youth goes away, nobody will want anything to do with you.
>>
>be a woman
>go on 4chan
>find all the exaggerated misogyny
>read a bunch of threads like this one here
>suddenly feel deeply enlightened

Look OP, you sound like a very selfish and egoistic person, and by the looks of it, you are unable to love anyone in this really romantic and genuine way, so just go ahead and dump your boyfriend and go for the better guy.
>>
>>18706391
>I think I'm capable of loving anyone I spend time with so this isn't an issue.
I think you aren't capable of loving anyone, and don't even understand what it means.
>>
>>18706485
my hope lives on
>>
>>18706484
Definitely the absent minded professor type. His room is really messy all the time and I clean after him. He also really likes when I cook him stuff. He's looking at me right now and he said he loves me

>>18706486
Or that

>>18706485
I'm not sure if the guy you call better is better
He lives in another country after all.
>>
>>18706391

The fact you're even thinking about this makes me think that you don't love your current boyfriend at all. If you did, you wouldn't even consider the thought. For the record, I do think you're pretty shallow.
>>
>>18706473
>I need an opinion of which boy to go for
Neither as you are a fundamentally broken person incapable of a meaningful relationship. Any person you spend time with will constantly be in danger of being phased out by a more by advantageous arrangement for yourself.
>>
>>18706493
>His room is really messy all the time and I clean after him. He also really likes when I cook him stuff. He's looking at me right now and he said he loves me
Hm. He truly does love you, I can tell you that. Does that mean anything to you? He'll bring in enough money if you stick with him, but he's not the kind of guy who will know how to spend it.
As much as it pains me to say this, if you can't love him because he cares about you deeply, you probably should leave.
You'd just end up cheating on him and leaving him heartbroken.
Let him down nicely, if you must.
>>
>>18706612
The other guy also gave me a full on love confession I will be sad either way no matter what I do
>>
>>18706493
>I'm not sure if the guy you call better is better
>He lives in another country after all.
Then what exactly is your issue here? It looks to me like you don't feel passionate about either of these guys, and you would only go after the person that is more convenient. Only you can decide who is more convenient because you know them better than we do, and brief descriptions you put here don't really make it easier for us to make this decision for you. But I can tell you that getting in a relationship with someone who lives in another country is always a challenge, and warm water people like yourself usually don't like to bother with all the hurdles arising from being in a long distance relationship.
>>
>>18706621
With your way of thinking, on a strict cost-benefit analysis, will leave you a sad individual regardless of what you do. You need to train yourself to love a stable relationship before you have even a chance at making it past 35 being happy.

All I'll say is that the other guy certainly won't need you, and you will be more disposable to him than your current bf. But your current bf can't satisfy someone who just wants money and attention. He does love you, but not on a superficial level.
>>
>>18706645
I've been happy this past year. This isn't an issue, I'll be happy no matter what happens. One of them won't be

>>18706631
Yes warm water person I think that's me
>>
File: IMG_0523.jpg (76KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0523.jpg
76KB, 600x516px
You sound like a slut. Have you tried kys? The absolute state of women in 2017, ffs. Helicopter ride.
>>
>>18706650
>I'll be happy no matter what happens. One of them won't be
Are you sure? Would you cheat on your bf if he wouldn't find out?
The only way to get through this without everyone involved becoming an emotional wreck is to stick with your current bf and truly be satisfied living your life with him. If you leave him, your new bf wouldn't respect you and would probably cheat on you, and you would be upset just the same.

If you can't bring yourself to be loyal to your bf, it's best you resign yourself to a life of solitude right now.
>>
>>18706433
What have you done to deserve these men?
>>
>>18706672
I don't understand the question
>>
>>18706672
>>18706676

this shit is comedy gold fucking kek
>>
>>18706676
>>18706672

That wasn't me but the problem with my current bf is that I'm quite a bit more successful than him

I don't know what exactly you want me to do to deserve people. I just choose a person and they care for me and I care for them. In this relationship right now, I pay for most things, as I mentioned before, I do the cooking, I got him settled with a house and had him make new friends, I helped out with so so many things. I took him mountain climbing this week. I try to be a good girlfriend
>>
OP do what you want. Physics guy doesn't need you and you seem like you're not really attracted to him.
>>
File: IMG_0524.png (2MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0524.png
2MB, 1136x640px
Hypergomus, plotting, cold and amoral. Take note young men, this is the mind of the average basic bitch in 2017
>>
>the problem with my current bf is that I'm quite a bit more successful than him

okay, I'm now convinced this is bait

You're ticking all the flags:
>treats men like job opportunities
>doesn't understand the concept of deserving someone
>is hypergamous/want's to "date up"
>views being rich as a plus
>prefers businessman to physics student
>views "love" as beign fed and taken care of

good job op that's like 7/10 at least, you had me fooled.
>>
>>18706708
They've always been this way. The only difference now is that they're actually allowed to do & say whatever they want.
>>
>>18706694
I say, keep the current guy.
As other anons and anonettes have said before me. You will be easily disposable with the new guy and not worth that kind of a risk. Your current guy would climb a mountain for you and swim the ocean just to keep you. Also, each relationship gets to the point of where you get used to the other person and shit starts hitting the fan. If you can break through that shit together, you will be in a happy marriage with the guy in a few years. While with the other guy, you never know. So whatever you do, I suggest keeping the lazy guy, cause in the end game, would you rather love a guy who loves you truly or someone who doesn't really give a shit?

Your dear anon
>>
>>18706694

Well, what I meant is what makes these men attracted to you. Are you a high value female, or are you lucky to attract their attention?

From your comment, guy #1 does not seem like a very attentive boyfriend. He doesn't make you feel as good as you make him feel. How do you know guy #2 won't cheat on you later? Will you miss anything about guy #1?
>>
>>18706737

And also, what would you think if guy #1 were in the same situation as you with multiple women competing for his affection, why should he pick you over the competing female. Guy #2 is already showing he has low morals by going after a woman in a relationship.
>>
>>18706737
I don't want to write out a paragraph of why I am worthy of these two men

I get a few confessions a month from people who dont even know me, I think my boyfriend loves me just because I act like a mum to him and he doesn't have to do much but his mathsy stuff. I always act really happy and I'm up for anything. I help him make decisions.. I don't know. A lot of things.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.