[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the FUCK is my vagina?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: we just dont know.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
we just dont know.gif
999KB, 250x251px
Is this normal? I can't find the actual entrance to my vagina, even if I masturbate. It's like it's all closed up. I know it's closer to the asshole than the clit. The only time anything's ever been in there was about 6 months ago when I slipped my finger in to the first knuckle behind the nail. I was going on a two week solo trip around the west coast and was paranoid about getting raped. I wanted "first dibs. It was really difficult, and I haven't been able to even fine the entrance since.

Is this normal? Is it me subconsciously tensing up? What's going on here?

I'm worried this will cause problems with me and whoever it I first have sex with.
>>
>>18706341
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>18706341
people this retarded shouldn't be allowed to reproduce anyways so maybe its good she cant find it.
>>
>>18706341
Hymens have different shapes.
There are some cased of imperforate hymen (but you would notice before now because it doesn't allow menstrual blood to get out of the vagina and causes strong abdominal pain) or microperforate hymen (the hole in the hymen is very small).

Use a mirror/phone and look down there.
>>
>>18706341
Book an appointment with a gynecologist. No reason to go around worrying when you could easily be checked out.
>>
>>18706350
>>18706356
Look, you want me to graphically describe trying to find it? I've touched everything between the opening of the labia minora down to the perineum, and pressed around even, in case it needs pressure. Roll the tip of your tongue around the inside of your cheek. That's what it feels like.

>>18706358
I still don't see anything with a mirror, but it might be either/both because I'm not turned on and maybe sitting down causes the walls to cave in or something. I don't know.
>>
>>18706384
Do you have normal menstruation?
>>
>>18706341
Sounds like a hymen. Just make sure you don't have sex before marriage, it isn't worth it. Chastity is a forgotten virtue these days.
>>
>>18706390
Yeah. My cycle is about 30 days long or something like that, I bleed moderately for 3 or 4 days, and don't have an odor or anything to suggest that anything's trapped inside.

>>18706360
Meant to say I went to a gyno when I was 18 and she made no comment on it.
>>
>>18706396
That's not how normal hymens are like.
You can find your vaginal opening even if the hymen is intact, and even fit a tampon or a finger inside yourself without breaking it.
>>
>>18706398
Lose weight. I can imagine how obese you must be to be unable to find your own vagina
>>
>>18706407
>woman online has a problem
>I don't have any ideas, must just be fat!
To put it to rest, I'm 5'1" and 105 lbs.

Could it be vaginismus?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginismus
>>
>>18706398
Then it's really weird that you really cannot find it.

Sit in front of a mirror and take a peak. Spread your legs, and spread your labia with your legs if you still cannot see it.
It should be pretty obvious.
>>
OP I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE!
I'm a virgin girl and sometimes I can't even fucking find my entrance. And on the rare occasions that I can find it, I can't even bare slipping a finger in to the first nuckle because it hurts so fucking much. If that's what sex would be, I don't ever want to have it.
>>
>>18706341
>>18706417
Jehow people this retarded survive their infancy?
>>
>>18706412
I can see the hole, but didn't try to put anything inside. It's about the diameter of a pencil.
>>
>>18706411
Vaginismus is actually my wizard name.
>>
We're gonna need a well lit, close up photo with the labia spread.
>>
File: hymen-types.gif (98KB, 730x537px) Image search: [Google]
hymen-types.gif
98KB, 730x537px
>>18706671
Sounds alot like bottom left in pic related. For most girls it tears eventually in some way (could be during sex, masturbation, or during exercise), and after that it wont be a problem anymore.
>>18706417
It could be that you're aiming your finger wrong. I struggled putting a tampon in the first few times I tried, but I figured out that the vagina is just straight a little bit and then it aims up towards your stomach a little bit
>>
Hey OP. It probably just has to do with a lack of experience with your vaginal opening - no sweat. I'm guessing you don't use tampons? A few cycles with a tampon or two and you'll be an expert.

Try bending over and looking at a mirror between your legs or sit down with a mirror in front of you. Play with yourself a bit and gently push your finger against your lips. You'll begin to feel where you're meant to go in.

The entrance isn't giant or gaping for anyone - you just have to learn to navigate your body. Once you've found it a few times it'll be as simple to find as your belly button.

Good luck!
>>
>>18707242
Forgot to add - and the vaginal opening will expand as you are aroused and if the object inside is slowly introduced while you're relaxed.

So shoving a dildo or penis in there while you are nervous or not aroused will be uncomfortable and painful. However allowing it to slide in when you are lubricated and relaxed will feel good and your vagina will stretch to accommodate it.

I would say it probably isn't vaginismus, but just a case of nerves and lack of experience.
>>
>>18706858
Hm, no it doesn't look like bottom left. It looks like top left, just really small, like a cinched bag, even when aroused.

>>18707242
Never used a tampon.

>The entrance isn't giant or gaping for anyone - you just have to learn to navigate your body. Once you've found it a few times it'll be as simple to find as your belly button.
Good news, I guess? But I'm not putting anything else inside. My first partner should have the honors.
>>
I'll find it for you, if you allow me to insert my penis in it.
>>
>inb4 slams finger/tampon into urethra
>>
>>18708354
>Never used a tampon.
t. Parvati

Stinky thrid-worlders GTFO
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.