[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military discharge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1468789891168.jpg (21KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
1468789891168.jpg
21KB, 352x352px
Joined the raf earlier this year not too sure of it when I joined, pretty much disliked it the whole way through phase 1 but still put in the effort and was told it's going to get better after phase 1. Get to phase 2 and it's just as shit but worse living conditions and I'm here for 18 months... going to discharge Monday as I'm within the 6 month period.
Anyone been though this? Or have advice? If I leave I'll be happy but will be disowned and have to go back to college for a few years...
>>
>>18706333
desu I'd just put up with it, what will you do when you get out? do you have work lined up? a place to stay?
>>
>>18706375
Have literally nothing guaranteed right now. College might not take me and if they don't I'll have to work at a factory making windows, but for some reason id reckon I'd be happier
>>
>>18706422
become a mechanic , fixing shit gives me a sense off accomplishment , ergo fix military shit
> us combat engineer
Yes faggots retards break tanks like a bitch
>>
>>18706422
You just answered it for yourself. You said you would be happier working in the factory. Do what makes you happy lol, life's too short to be fucking around with things that bring you no joy or accomplishment whatsoever. What's the point? You gave it enough time with the RAF and it clearly isn't something you want to do anymore. Be true to yourself. Fuck everyone else.
>>
>>18706422
Can you even get that factory job or are you assuming that it will all work out in the end?
I would recommend staying in until you get that gi bill and then you can separate and get paid over $1000 a month to go to school for free.
If you can guarantee that factory job then i would jump on that asap. Factory work is easy as shit and life is easy for a long period. Make sure to pay into a retirement fund like a 401k if they offer it. Always mad out whatever they will match.
>>
>>18706333
Never give up. Resignatio est fals. I just realized it to late. My dog human gave me a lesson on this. He took a stick of wood and ran to field where he was hidden by the grass, but instead of resignation i searched for 4 or 5 days in constanto to find him. pity can lead to strength.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.