[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding a women who is willing to get plastic surgery?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

My goal is to marry a really hot woman, I don't care if she is from Ukraine, Colombia, Phillippines or anywhere, but I want a submissive sexy woman, who flaunts her body with big fake boobs.

I have half over a half million dollars, and a business that generates about 150,000 a year (but I work locally).

How can I find a submissive bimbo, who wants to get plastic surgery?
>>
File: maxresdefault1.jpg (125KB, 1981x1071px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault1.jpg
125KB, 1981x1071px
>>18706256
Get a south korean girl, a lot of them want surgery anyway.
>>
>>18706264
what is the best way to meet south korean girls, without going to south korea?

Tinder?
>>
>>18706269
Toronto
>>
>>18706298
There are lots of koreans in Toronto?
I have heard horror stories about Toronto's SJW police in real estate law cases.
>>
Just search for korean dating sites. I guess you could always go to koreatown in LA.
>>
Plastic surgery is popular in Asia in general, a lot of them have jaw reduction surgery cause in their culture having a smaller head is cute.
>>
>>18706324
That's a dumb reason and it sounds like you're making excuses because you're scared of women. Whatever you heard is just a rumor
>>
>>18706256
try to get an cute venezuelan, colombian or brazilian girl. In those countries it´s quite usual to have cosmetic surgeries, even they have some of the best plastic surgeons in the world.

Good thing that Veneza it´s currently a shit hole so any girl would be happy to jump into your arms
>>
>>18706712
well no,
Toronto is expensive, pro-tenant area, bad for divorce and a bad place for my business (septic).
>>
Get a doll made to your liking

Cheaper in the long run and won't have a mind of her own so submissive = checked
>>
Don't plan on having kids with her. Two mongoloids make a turbo mongoloid. Don't do that to your kid.
>>
>>18707738
>20 years from now marrying dolls will be a thing
The sex doll game is very real. Might as well get ahead of it now and be one of the trailblazers. I mean you'll have to upgrade but the dolls/robots now are pretty life like.
>>
>>18706264

oh wow, so thats why all those k-pop singers look so lame and subhuman.
>>
>>18706906

Just be careful though. Kidnapping people for ransom isn't that rare around those parts...
>>
>>18706264
The perfect society, where ugly women perfect themselves under the knife

Every country should look up to them
>>
>>18706349
What about filipino beauty pageants?

Is that a good place to hit on girls like that?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.