[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to ask my bf to do something really out of bounds and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I have to ask my bf to do something really out of bounds and borrow money from him for rent. I live with my dad, and he has been out of work for over a month. Finally started about a week ago, and didn't get a big enough check for the pay period. Dad makes a decent 70k per year in his blue collar job. We aren't rich but we live comfortably and paying bf back wouldn't be an issue, but it'd just take about a month to fix up this struggle we've been in.

I work too, but part time as I am a student.

My bf has a very large savings that he has put so much effort into over the years. A few tens of thousands in there. I need 1200 by today to pay my rent without eviction.

It doesn't matter the scenario, I have done this only one other time with my bf about 3 years ago and asked to borrow 1k, and he went apeshit when I asked to borrow money from him. He did it, but he emotionally punished me and was a passive aggressive asshole. I paid him back two weeks later, but he was just a fucking psycho the whole time. Then, a month later, it was my birthday, and he absolutely refused to take me out for my bday even though I paid him back. And told me that borrowing money was my present. I mean, I didn't even care and was just relieved that everything was sorted out. But, I know he's gonna do this dumb shit again. And get all fucking psycho.

Right now, he is my only option. The very thought of asking him makes me want to cry.

How do I ask?
>>
>>18706144
the relationship probably won't work out if your bf Is causing a scene over BORROWING money. hell, I lend money to my friends all the time because I know that they will pay me back so having your BOYFIREND give you issues over borrowing money is just a sign that that relationship will not work out. you can borrow the money then pay it back a month later then leave his ass but then you may have to deal with him trying to kill you because someone like that is definitely emotionally unstable
>>
>>18706165
I know that already. But I need to ask him in a way that he'll say yes by 1pm today so our banks don't close and I can get the money
>>
>>18706170
there isnt a good way to ask for money
>>
Why aren't you working?
>>
>>18706170
Don't ask for the money , problem solved
>>
>>18706144
And this is why you don't tell people about your savings let alone how much is in the account

Then it becomes a "well, are you gonna give me a thousand fucking bucks or not? You love me don'tcha? BF's do this for their GF's!"
Seriously, get a fucking job and stop depending on the people around you
>>
>>18706144
The best thing to do would be to just complain about the situation you're in without asking for money. Never ask him, but there is a small chance he will offer to help--don't think any less of him if he doesn't.

Have you considered moving to a cheaper place?
>>
>>18706707
Uuhh.. don't know where you live but it's really COMMON to support your SO.

I lend money to my bf all the fucking timem he gives it bacm because he is the same as OP, he studies so I lend him a hand.

When you have a serious bf/gf you care for them no matter the cost.

If it's a fling I don't see why you would bother

OP, your bf sounds like a huuuúge redflag. Lending money when you really needed is extremely normal, specially when you have done it once and you gave it all back once already.

If I were you I'd manage my money better girl, these things you can't do in a hurry
>>
>>18706170

sorry hun, idk really know how to manipulate people this hard or neither want to
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.