[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cant make out with grills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1409422545762.jpg (12KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
1409422545762.jpg
12KB, 246x250px
I just can't get past this stage /adv/
as a 20 yo virgin I've worked a lot on myself in the past few years and I got to the point where I'm confident in social situations. Build attraction, dating, I got all of that stuff alright but I'm stuck at that.
Most people say that when the right time comes it will just happen naturally, but apparently that doesn't work for me and I just blow up all the chances.
Are there any mind tricks I can play on myself to make me do this?
>>
>>18705993
>Most people say that when the right time comes it will just happen naturally, but apparently that doesn't work for me and I just blow up all the chances.
That's the secret. It happens naturally. Don't force it and holy fuck man, I know how it feels, but really don't force it. I've killed every chance I got for forcing shit with every other girl and I can tell you from experience that things WILL progress naturally, for better or worse (whether you breakup / get fucking married with kids, things WILL go towards a direction whether you force it or not).
>>
>>18706007
yeah I understand that, just sometimes it feels like I'm waiting for the girl to jump on me and I don't wanna be that guy because I know it doesn't work like that.
>>
File: pika.gif (499KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
pika.gif
499KB, 500x366px
>>18705993
I'm pretty sure it's when you are looking into each other's eyes and you can see those sparkles... that is when you must make a move. At least that's what I told myself to do the next time I see it.
>>
>>18705993
kiss on a dude until you're comfortable enough to move up to grills
>>
>>18707320
That's gay.
>>
>>18705993
OP, don't force it is 100% true and from the sounds of it, you try to force it and that's where you are stumbling.

Try this, you like a girl and she hangs out with you and goes on a dates with you?

Just keep doing so until one day, one moment, you kiss. It just happens if you are together and like each other long enough. I was in your shoes when I was younger and I always over thought it and would try to kiss a girl when I thought it would be appropriate. Sometimes it would work out and sometimes it was the wrong move.

An example of it just letting it happen naturally? My current girlfriend and I had like 6 dates before we kissed and even our dates were very non traditional. Granted we are both in our 30s and have very busy lives. So anyways, we were just watching tv with my arm around her after a day of working on a garden, I looked at her, she looked at me, I kissed her, and it just happened without any anxiety and so fourth. Just let it happen naturally OP.
>>
File: fit progress.jpg (47KB, 480x422px) Image search: [Google]
fit progress.jpg
47KB, 480x422px
>>18707453
did you not read the part about moving up to grills?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.