[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a breeder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1713.jpg (2MB, 1242x907px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1713.jpg
2MB, 1242x907px
I want to change the game and breed animal into absolutely insane shit. Humans even if I could do it legally.
How can I evoke controlled immense DNA change in the shortest time possible?

No ethics involved.
>>
Try radioactivity.
>>
>>18705959
The larger the change in DNA in each generation, the higher the probability of death.

To do what you suggest, and have a chance of viable offspring, you would have to carry out trials on trillions of subjects. Billions of trillions.
>>
>get animal
>a lot of animal so you know which can breed and see if you didnt get scammed
>animal shits, pisses, eats, and fucks your stuff
>takes like half year to have babies
>more animal
>more shit
>clean shit everyday
>sell animal for meh money
>keep cleaning animal shit till you die
>>
Op here. Ideally I would like to do it in the most unconventional and effective way possible. In the terms of everything just self replicating DNA.

If anything I'd like to do behaviour changes. Maybe to disprove free will in humans beyond readiness potential.

IE not breeding finches into diffirent colours
>>
>>18706016
Thinking big. I like it.
Unfortunately it would take many genearations, and you would not be around anymore to actually see the results.
>>
>>18705959
Trust me - anything you can imagine doing has already been tried. Find another hobby.
>>
>>18706016
First become immortal or become a geneticist and fuck with embryos.
>>
File: IMG_1710.jpg (134KB, 1041x843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1710.jpg
134KB, 1041x843px
>>18706049
False. Josef megele didn't even scratch the surface of the field.

An easy example is that human animal hybrid are possible and have been made and banned internationally, yet you have likely never even seen a picture of one.

Society holds real information back through vast quantities of meaningless conceptual information and constructs. Like it's been doing for the past 2000 years. We're In the Stone Age of juicy science.
>>
Get to know Genome Splicing like the back of your hand
>>
>>18706137
If the information has been held back, and there are no pictures, then how do you you know human animal hybrids were actually made?

Just an FYI, if you say you know it because someone else once told you, then just like jesus, bigfoot and aliens, its just bullshit.
>>
File: 1475601627199.webm (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475601627199.webm
2MB, 320x240px
>>18705959
>>
>>18706326
animal hybrids are literally illegal in the United States. Look shit up before you post
>>
File: 98029163.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
98029163.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>18705959
We got 3 options:
>You are a agitator, a very bad and cheap one.
>You are a 15 year old who should'nt be browsing /d/.
>You are a 40 year old neckbearded, obese and virgin sissy who tryes to shock other people to hide his flaws and homosexuality.
This time the psychoanalysis sesion its free, new time it would be 80$, thank you.
>>
>>18706389
He isn't saying otherwise retard.To be illegal something doesn't necesary requires previous facts.
>>
>>18706435
You have a funny way of saying that this kind of thing upsets you
>>
Just put a sewer rat and a mouse I'm a tank and add rotten cheese ,
>>
>>18706474
I'm not going to discuss semantics with you. If the concept of human animal hybrids (which isn't even really what im talking about) is difficult for you to grasp then just read about it.
>>
>>18706604
It's technically impossible , I get where your coming from but it is physically impossible
>>
>>18706604
Nice straw man, you are saying that hybrids have been created, which it's literally a biological nonsense. Where's your proof? You are who make and statement, it's your job to prove it, not ours.
>Protip and friendly remimber: /pol/ and /x/ at 4 AM are not reliable sources.
>>
>>18706628
>>18706618
Everything on this planet shares DNA dogs and pigs have 90% human DNA. The distinction between humans and animals is built merely upon constructs of distinctions. Humans are basically entirely environmentally developed strains of memory that went through a 4 billion year trail and error process to become the meaningless forms of matter they are today. "Hybrid" is just a word built on constructs. To put one strain of memory into another strain of memory is such an achieveable thing when it's done without any precontrived notions or values in the broadest sense of the word (values as in frames)
>>
>>18706683
> you can't make a pig fuck a women and her have a liter of piglets it is physically impossible 90% isn't 100%
>>
>>18706686
That's isn't remotely close to anything I just said
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.