[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you break up with someone you live with? Been with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2445.jpg (59KB, 720x711px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2445.jpg
59KB, 720x711px
How do you break up with someone you live with?

Been with my girlfriend for just over 2 years, we've lived together for 9 months, and I'm just not sure it's working out. I'm going to see if we can't work things out but in case they don't I just want to be prepared to end it.

So how do you go about breaking with someone you live with, especially if they aren't that financially well off?
>>
Unless you had made promises about finances, their finances are not your problem. When does the lease get over? You could start talking to her about the issues you are having and how you want both of you to be happy. If she values your companionship, she might agree to changing things around.
>>
>>18705932
You have to talk to your property manager. If she is on the lease as a tenant, that means she is technically a bill payer/lease holder, so you can't just remove her. If she is a dependent or occupant, that means you are the sole lease holder/bill payer and you can remove her anytime.

If she's a tenant, you're fucked. Breaking the lease is messy as fuck. You're better off waiting until your lease is up.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.