[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dad wants to go to Florida after the Hurricane strikes. He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170805_041158556.jpg (4MB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170805_041158556.jpg
4MB, 3006x5344px
My dad wants to go to Florida after the Hurricane strikes. He does blue collar work, and he cares about quality. He wants to make money by helping fix everything up. Would this work? How much money is he going to bring in? I'm thinking about going with him.
>>
>>18705654
Will the cost of living in Miami go down after this?
>>
It would if he has contacts with people there that can hook him up with a company. Debris removal and rebuilding crews made a killing in New Orleans after a flood, but only the people affiliated with companies working for the government on the contracts got the good gigs. Working for actual people is a bad idea in a situation like this.
>>
>>18705678
Great, thank you anon. He isn't associated with any specific company. He lives in West Virginia, and he's driving down to Florida. So you know how he can become associated with a company like that?
>>
>>18705696
One way to go about it would be calling companies in that area and asking if they're active and going to take part in the reconstruction, as well as if they're hiring contractors. Might take a day or two of googling to weigh in all the options and some leg work once he's there, but it will be better than going in blind.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.