[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

psychopathic attention seeking in women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: read my post.jpg (13KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
read my post.jpg
13KB, 300x250px
i was talking to one of my friends recently and she said she wanted to go speed dating. but you already have a bf of 2 years, i said. i know but it will be fun :) im not looking for anything, she said

this made me think about some other girls i know, for example i go to a lot of meetups and theres some regulars. a couple of different (as in they dont know each other particularly) girls regularly flirt with a lot of the guys there, despite one having a bf and the other being very avoidant when it comes down to it. i met 3 girls on holiday recently, and they were the same, very flirty (one of them even gave me some rubbers lol) but then 'oh we all have bfs'. i go to salsa as well, lots of girls there by themselves, 'oh i have a bf sorry'. and then you get into things like online dating, where many girls just sign up just to say how much interest they get

what is with this weird behaviour? specifically, leading people along just for their own amusement/pleasure/whatever with no regard for the feelings of the guy. im noticing it more and more now its been pointed out to me, and it seems to be pretty common. whats the deal?
>>
>>18705653
Not all women are like this you just seek out crazy.
Adjust yourself
>>
>>18705657
i dont seek out crazy, these are just many people i know
>>
>>18705661
You know crazy people. Congratulations
>>
>>18705653
>i go to salsa as well, lots of girls there by themselves, 'oh i have a bf sorry'.
Where's the problem here? It's salsa, not an orgy.

Also, many single girls use "I have a bf" as a rejection line.

>with no regard for the feelings of the guy
Grow thicker skin.
>>
>>18705675
this is many, many different people, as i said

>>18705680
yeah but as above girls who i know have bfs do the same thing. is it not psychotic to pretend to be interested in someone when you arent, just for your own benefit?
>>
>>18705653
People enjoy receiving attentions and validation. That's it.

Men do this kind of shit as well.
>>
>>18705732
Why do you care so much what other peopl do?
Why does it trigger your disgust so hard?
It's none of your business.
>>
>>18705739
because it makes the world worse. i want to understand what the thought process is behind people doing this, how is it so many women have this psychopathy?
>>
>>18705746
A woman goes on a date with anyone but you so she's a psycho.
Righto
>>
>>18705749
you obviously didnt read the thread as youre not talking about what i am

go back and try again. just the OP will do
>>
>>18705746
>i want to understand what the thought process is behind people doing this, how is it so many women have this psychopathy?
They want attentions and validation. Flirting and having someone respond positively to your flirting means that they'd do you.

I see married guys flirting with women all the time. You just don't notice them because married guys don't usually flirt with other dudes.
>>
>>18705764
Go suck a dogs cock you spastic faggot
>>18705746
>>
Guys do this shit as well. I know a dude who went out with 2 chicks to show off his car. Neither were his GFs, neither had any real interest in him, he actually got a gF and we was cool with it.

Man, sometimes it feels like I'm like an alien playing human. This sort of behavior is so common but I absolutely can't wrap my head around it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.