[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: MAXDRAIN.png (844KB, 928x767px) Image search: [Google]
MAXDRAIN.png
844KB, 928x767px
So about 2 weeks ago i wen to my first house party ever together with a friend. At the party there was only two girls from my class and i didn't really know them that well.
I got drunk and ended up getting really intimite with one of the girls. She's an introverted tiny little blonde cutie that normally didn't talk so much, but she was drunk aswell so she was more sociable i guess? anyway, she started telling me that she's had a crush on me for like 2 years and said she really liked me even though we didn't even know eachother that well. I've never had any feelings for her but when she told me that i felt some sort of connection to her or something so we ended up kissing and shit. The next day after the party we weren't drunk anymore and we just chilled together for a while then i went home.
After that we have become really good friends and i'm going to meet her today at her place. I really do like her now and i know that she likes me, the question i have is: Should we fuck or not? If we do, it will most likely be awkward in school because i don't want a realtionship, i'm to fucked in the head for that. But if i go there and just chill with her and nothing more, will that become awkward? Please help me i'm going soon to her.
>>
You said you liked her, but dont want a relationship, and asked should you fuck her? No you shouldn't if you dont want a relationship, unless she's ok being fwb
>>
>>18705630
I do like her, but i'm to autistic to be in a relationship. She's not ok with that. Is it going to be weird though if i go there and don't do anything? i'm afriad of that she will thnik i'm being awkward or sromething idk.
>>
>>18705634
Talk to her if she is ok with just sex, even if she get disappointed, she will appreciate your honesty to not pump and dump her.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.