[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Entrusting money to a friend to invest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 9-art-wallpaper.jpg (314KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
9-art-wallpaper.jpg
314KB, 1280x800px
I will receive a fairly large sum of money soon (100-200k), money that I won't need in the immediate future.

Rather than invest this is in low-risk, low-reward stuff myself or putting it with the bank, I have a friend who is doing really well with cryptocurrencies and the likes. He's made 100k out of nothing in just six months, so he knows what he's doing, and he's willing to manage my money in exchange for a portion of the profits.

I know it's risky no matter what, since it's a volatile and unregulated business. I am 100% confident in my friend's knowledge, skills and integrity though (not to forget: contacts on the inside). This feels like my chance to make it really big. Losing everything would be kind of a bugger, to put it bluntly, but not that bad. I wouldn't be completely broke or anything.

What do you think? Things to consider before jumping in?
>>
>>18705608
If you really trust this friend, invest 1/3 or half on crypto. The other 100k, invest traditionally
>>
>>18705611
I should have mentioned that over the last few years most of my assets have been invested traditionally by a private bank. Those assets are part of a family company that I can't access at will, though, but I consider those part of my 'buffer' in case of a general crypto implosion.

I'll keep some of the cash on the side or in an investment, though, just to make sure.
>>
File: 1376888179999.jpg (23KB, 325x385px) Image search: [Google]
1376888179999.jpg
23KB, 325x385px
yeah man go ahead and do it I see nothing wrong with it
after all, money isn't what matters right? it's your friendship that matters most
>>
>six months
>he knows what he's doing
He doesn't know shit. All that had happened is that he's had luck. It will not last.
>>
>>18705608
>Contacts on the inside

Oh anon, do some research first. His "contacts" are probably just threads on /biz/ that told him to buy eth not knowing it was a Russian manipulated price surge.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.