[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two questions!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

If your born with a vagina and your dressing up as a man. Am I Gay if I date you.

If your born with a penis and you have 100% female blobs and face etc . Am I Gay if I date you?
>>
Depends on how you view sexuality, and the genders you and they identify as
I dated a MtF trans dude and I (a cis male) considered it gay
>>
>>18705438
yes
yes
>>
>>18705481
Or rather, FtM
Fuck, that's a rather important distinction to make
>>
They both have women boobs, have a women face, 100% part
>>
It's deception. Of course it's fucking gay. A straight man might be tricked into sexual arousal by a transgender person, yet they still have matching genitals, so if he's still attracted to them when their pants are down he's fucking gay
>>
>>18705438
Yes. Do not let the sjws get to you on this one.

Its gay if you want to fuck someone with the same plumbing as you.
>>
>>18705438
>If your born with a vagina and your dressing up as a man. Am I Gay if I date you.
Yeah

>>18705438
>If your born with a penis and you have 100% female blobs and face etc . Am I Gay if I date you?
Not unless you take cock.
Assuming youre a dude.
>>
Why do you need to label yourself?

The answer is "it's subjective". Others would think that's gay while some think it's not.
>>
>>18705438
Why would you care?
Just be with the one who showers you with love if you feel the same
>>
>>18705438
On a scientific level, dating someone of the same chromosome setup as you is a homosexual relationship. Say you met a girl who wasn't always a girl, but you think of this person as a girl, they act like a girl, and you have a pretty much standard relationship. I'd say this doesn't make you gay. At most pansexual from a psychological standpoint. If you were given a test to determine your sexuality based on measuring your arousal based on seeing pictures of nude people, i guarantee you'd most likely still light up for women and have little activity in regard to men.

Is it a gay relationship? Yeah, technically. Are you gay? Not necessarily, depends on how you think about it. I've been in a serious relationship with a trans girl for about a year now and have been asked things like this a lot. I just tell people i'm bi so they don't badger me with questions, but the reality of the situation is that she passes well enough that I didn't know she had a dick at first, and I fell for her, and when I found out it just didn't matter to me. Now, if you're dating someone who looks convincingly male but is genetically female, i'd be inclined to believe you're leaning closer to the gay side of the fence. You're attracted to masculine features. The relationship being heterosexual from a scientific standpoint doesn't change this.

I think life's short and you shouldn't worry about the politics of this shit though. If you like it, stick your dick in it (unless it's illegal).

inb4 sjw. I don't need a political ideology to tell me what i'm ok and not ok with fucking.
>>
>>18705642

> masculine features

Oh shit your right...
I guess your right. The only reason I like it's probably that women today e more masculine.. So I look the other side...which is gay because....its wrong

No! 100% born women features. She is 100% except she has a penis.
>>
>>18705438
I'm a tomboy through and through (I've had people fooled thinking I was a guy for the longest time). My answer is yeah, you'd be pretty gay if you dated me because you're effectively dating a man until the clothes are off. If someone saw you kissing on the street with me they'd say we're a gay couple.
>>
>>18705438
As a heterosexual male, I can honestly say one thing.

Who the fuck cares?

Fucking love whoever, dude. Nobody gives a shit, and if they do it's pretty petty of them to be so wrapped up in your shit. You're a big boy, you make big boy decisions.

Do what you want friendo. Words are just words.
>>
If a dude fucks a person with a penis they are gay , it's not that hard to understand
>>
>>18705438
If you have to think about these questions a lot, you're probably a fag, dude.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.