[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does circumcision affect sexual performance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0259.jpg (37KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0259.jpg
37KB, 470x313px
When I was younger (about 7 or 8), I was circumcised due to a medical problem. I haven't found out much on the subject, but does circumcision have any effect on sexual performance, and if so, what exactly is it and by how much?
>>
>>18705310
I'm am a sexually healthy 28 year old who was circumcised at birth. Maybe the tip is slightly less sensitive than it would be with the foreskin, but it's literally a meaningless issue, I can and do have sex just fine without it.
>>
>>18705310
>I haven't found out much on the subject, but does circumcision have any effect on sexual performance, and if so, what exactly is it and by how much?
Statistically speaking, circumcised men last more in bed but they make their partner come less.
>>
>>18705310
Circumsized cocks are less sensitive, and they are less fun to perform fellatio on. They also look worse. Otherwise, nothing.
>>
>>18705351
>circumcised men last more in bed but they make their partner come less.
wuuut, how do you explain this?
>>
>>18705386
also
>mutilating your babies for so called (((higienic reasons))) when you arent living in a sand country
gross, unnecesary, primitive shit.
>>
File: circumise it.jpg (387KB, 943x1150px) Image search: [Google]
circumise it.jpg
387KB, 943x1150px
>>18705317
I hope you wont let your children to be mutilated as well.
>>
>>18705386
>how do you explain this?
Supposedly, the movement of the foreskin stimulates women and makes them reach orgasm more easily.
>>
>>18705310
Shit like circumcision being legal and supported is why I will never support feminists. They hypocrisy is too blatant.
>it's just a bit of skin and your an infant so you won't even remember! Just shut up it's normal
>OMG FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18705624
I've heard this too, is this actually a thing?
>>
>>18705671
I don't actually know. My boyfriend is uncircumcised and I very much enjoy it.
>>
>>18705310

I'm uncut (thank God)

I think Sex is better and my penis looks better since the head is protected by lubricated skin.

You get a better movement and motion with the extra skin there. My current GF says she likes it better than cut men she dated in the past.
>>
>>18705310
I was circumcised as an infant, and I feel that it negatively impacted me, because of the improvements I saw when I restored my foreskin.
Before I restored, I was cut so tight that it was impossible for me to masturbate without lube, and my glans and inner foreskin remnant were dried out and not nearly as sensitive. Restoration brought back the mechanical gliding of the foreskin, and it restored the mucous membranes on my glans and inner foreskin remnant. My glans and inner foreskin are now moist and sensitive.
Circumcision needs to be illegal to perform on someone who can't consent. Female circumcision, even minor rituals that only draw a drop of blood, and the removal of only the clitoral hood or part of it, which are much less severe than circumcision, have been against the law in the US since 1996. The ban needs to be made gender neutral, otherwise it is in violation of the 14th amendment, which guarantees equal protection under the law for all citizens.
>>
>>18705624
>>18705671
It's easier to get it in as well. American chicks love my uncut dick. As soon as I mention it's uncut they get weird, so I never do. They do seem to enjoy it a whole lot and say stuff like "I've never come so much".
>>
>>18706955
protip: nobody cares about your rights.
>>
>>18705310
>tfw don't remember circumsision experience.
>>
>>18705310
I was circumcised by my parents when i was very young
>>
>>18707246
I'm not a burger so uncirc'd dick is the standard around my country. But I can confirm this, dick enters and glides really easy. I can know the difference from trying to penetrate with the head covered and not.

And honestly, 50% or even more of my sensitiviness comes from the foreskin. Mine is so sensitive it gets irritated easily, but I can't imagine my sex life without it.
>>
>>18705671
No. Most women reach orgasm by the stimulation of the clitoris and/or the nipples. The interior of the vagina doesn't have enough nerve endings to feel the foreskin.
>>
>>18707966
That's a little inaccurate.

Stimulation of the nipples doesn't bring almost anyone to orgasm.
Stimulation of the clit does.
About 55% of women are able to reach orgasm from penetration alone, without any other form of stimulation.
>>
>>18707973
I learned it in my human sexuality class. I'll stick with that info over yours. No offense.
>>
File: do you have any fact.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
do you have any fact.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>18707973
>>
>>18707973
>About 55% of women are able to reach orgasm from penetration alone.
I've read that 75% of women will only reach orgasm through clitorial stimulation, where did you saw that?
>>
>>18708593
Here's an article on that statistic:
https://www.lehmiller.com/blog/2013/2/1/sex-question-friday-what-percentage-of-women-reach-orgasm-fr.html

There are sources in the article.
>>
>>18707966
I have heard women say that when the foreskin bunches up outside of the vagina, that stimulates their clitoris.
>>
Cumming would feel the same since it's just a chemical reaction in your brain. I would say the only real benefit seems to be being able to jerk off without lube.
>>
>>18708745
>Cumming would feel the same since it's just a chemical reaction in your brain.
Orgasms have different intensities, wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>18708745
Sex is not all about the orgasm, it is also the what you feel leading up to the orgasm. The foreskin is the most highly innervated part of the male body, it has more nerves than the glans. It has stretch receptors that feel pleasurable as it is pulled back and forth. It also keeps the glans and inner foreskin covered, so that they stay moist and sensitive mucous membranes, like the inside of your eyelid and your eye.
>>
>>18705310
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_YdPMhQXYAJWva_34GAODQ
>>
File: oprah-skinmedica.jpg (167KB, 553x1176px) Image search: [Google]
oprah-skinmedica.jpg
167KB, 553x1176px
>>
>>18705310
>>
>>
>>18708745
>being able to jerk off without lube
where does this meme come from?
>>
>>18713278
It depends on how tightly you were cut. I was cut tightly enough that it was impossible for me to masturbate without lube before I restored my foreskin. I know someone who was cut so tightly that erections would make him bleed as puberty was starting.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.