[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another Weak-Willed Fag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

First off, I posted here on a similar issue a month or so ago, so sorry if this seems like familiar shit.

I'll try to keep this as simple as possible, becasue I know that this shit is stupidly overcomplicated. Basically there's a mental cycle I'm locked in that goes like this; I hate a lot of things about myself, I'm too lazy and weak-willed and complacement to fix the things I hate about myself, I build up anger over my non-progress, that anger explodes in a fit of rage, the rage subsides to depression, the depression subsides to emotional numbness, and then I eventually return to the first state to do it all again.

For about two months now (since my girlfriend broke up with me due to one of these retarded mental cycles), I've been stuck between the depression and numbness states. It doesn't help that currently, literally nothing I do from now until the spring semester of college (that's when I start) matters at all, in terms of reaching my goals. Now, could easily make my life more interesting and less dull and lifeless (get a job, join a local club, etc.), but the afformentioned "lazy and weak-willed and complacement" nature of mine stops me from doing anything meaningful. For the last 3-4 weeks, I've done nothing but browse this board and sleep from 8am - 5pm. It's just sad and pathetic.

Basically, I know exactly what's wrong with me, but I'm too weak-willed and lazy and complacent to actually change anything. I really don't know how much longer I can go on like this. So basically, what's the most painless way to kill myself?
>>
>>18704950
Step one, get off your ass and into a bar. Sit down bar, kys if you even think about un ironically going to clubs to get laid.
Step two, sleep with a chick, prefferably one with a different hair color
Step three, move on with your life. And whenever you're feeling nostalgic, just remember you got replaced by Chad a while ago (women don't buy a new pair of shoes with bare feet) Your ex is getting gorilla fucked right now
>>
>>18704964
I'll take it to my grave that my only worth in life is putting my dick in a vagina. Thanks for the advice man :^)
>>
What do you think the entire point of dating is, anon?
>>
>>18704950
First go see a doctor. It would be rather silly if you managed to top yourself but couldn't be bothered to find out that you suffered from something easily curable. Don't be a loser unless you really have to.
>>
>>18705049
I honestly don't know, and I really don't care. It's not like I'm gonna be doing that anymore anytime soon.

>>18705061
Why would I go see a doctor to tell me something I already know? It's not like I have a mental illness or something. Well maybe I do since I'm on 4chan asking for advice.
>>
>>18705072
>Why would I go see a doctor to tell me something I already know? It's not like I have a mental illness or something. Well maybe I do since I'm on 4chan asking for advice.

Doctors go to school and knows about stuff more than you and me. You don't necessarily have to suffer from mental illness to lack the energy get shit done.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.