[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who beats my dog's when they growl at me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
Am I the only one who beats my dog's when they growl at me?
>>
Probably bait but...
No (I would never beat my dog). But that is a really bad idea if you want to earn your dog's trust.

If he attacks you or someone else, he will be put down.
>>
>>18704712
the fucker always disobeys my commands. he runs away and starts growling when i confront him so i beat him with a broom.
>>
>>18704714
he runs away and starts growling when you confront him because you beat him with a fucking broom you moron
>>
your dog doesn't respect you, even worse it's afraid of you because you're a child that can't handle defiance and you have no business taking "care" of an animal. take him to a shelter and tell them you were too inept to google "how to raise a dog" so they know what they're dealing with.
>>
>>18704745
Found the retard. He doesn't listen. He never has. But you're right. I probably should give him away. He's worthless anyway
>>18704735
I've always had a problem with this fucking retarded fuck. He shits everywhere and never listens.
>>
>>18704786
well if you found him that way then you definitely don't owe it to him or anyone else to deal with it. the poor thing needs either a very patient owner or euthanization, anything but more time in another abusive home.
>>
which breed of a dog is it ? if it's some shit like chihuahua then kill it with fire immediately
>>
File: images (1).jpg (19KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
19KB, 384x384px
>>18704794
i would kill the fuck if i could get away with it.
>>18704802
pic related
>>
>>18704809
These breeds are not usually aggressive, are you sure that he is a lost cause ? I mean, my dog playfully growls at me all the time, as long as he won't bite me for no reason then it's fine.
>>
>>18704710
>>18704714
>>18704786
You're just a horrible person and your dog can immediately sense that. We can all sense it, too, in just the handful of things you've said here.

The right thing to do is give the dog away, never own another pet, and try to figure out where everything went so wrong for you. But you probably aren't capable of doing the right thing. So your pet will suffer just as much as you do every moment you're alive.
>>
>>18704823
There's nothing wrong with me.
>>
>>18704837
>There's nothing wrong with me.
*choleric faggot detectors* : BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
>>18704823
>The right thing to do is give the dog away, never own another pet.
>>
>>18704837
There's something wrong with everyone, and only a true psychopath would ever say the words "there's nothing wrong with me." Cruelty to animals is a sure sign psychosis, as well. See you on the news soon, anon.
>>
>>18704847
I'm not a psychopath. Cool attempt to throw around buzzwords
>>
>>18704856
>I'm not a psychopath. Cool attempt to throw around buzzwords
Maybe not a psychopath, but You literally beat your pet. Somethings fucky up there mate, get some help.
>>
>>18704858
Yes, so what? He's a retarded fuck that deserved every bit of it
>>
>>18704863
Look OP, I don't want to be mean, but
You're an aggressive faggot with no anger management, suffering from psychotic inclinations with no proper help and compensating your own issues on your dog. Sell him and get some help.
>>
>>18704863
animals dont "deserve" anything, they are animals. you either get a dog to have a partner that you love or you just dont have a dog, its that simple
>>
>>18704876
Everything deserves everything. That dog should have killed this dude already
>>
>>18704905
that much is true
>>
>>18704875
More buzzwords. And useless advice. Get help? You mean pay a retard to pretend to care about my life? lol
>>
>>18704933
Since you don't seem to care then the only valid advice you can get at this point is to kill yourself immediately.
>>
>>18704956
Why would I kill myself? I made this thread to ask a question then I was insulted.
>>
>>18704961
You should sell the dog.
>>
I used to hit my cat when he hissed at me. I still sometimes hit my roommate's cat when he won't shut up. I'm not proud of it, I'm honestly very sweet to animals. But fuck with me.

I still beat the shit out of animals that bite or scratch me. I've got no tolerance for that noise. I tell ya, no animal has ever bit me, twice.
>>
>>18704710
>beats dogs
>dogs see him as enemy
>dogs growl
>beats dogs

Can YOU see the problem here?
>>
Y'know if you die, the dog will eat you're corpse.
>>
Sell the dog, you obviously have no clue how to raise or train an animal

Also, you shouldn't have kids, for the same reason
>>
>>18704710
Beating dog is not wrong if you have fair reason, but your dog growling in the first place is the problem. Do you know does it have any trauma or could it be illness of some kind?
>>
>>18704710
You should fairly inept at owning and raising an animal. I can tell that trying to tell you to give it up won't work, or that you're in the wrong for beating an animal working off of only instinctual ques. There is a proper way to train animals with a effectively endless library of information on raising and training dogs, but I already suspect you won't take the time or energy to learn how to deal with the behavioral issues your pet has. The only way to fix these issues is to train him out of it, beating him out of it will never work.
>>
>>18705584
My dog bit me one because i tried to take his bone that he found on the street, ive beaten him so hard he wasnt sure if he should go prone so he jsut sat there in shock.
I can now take his fucking bone whenever i want without any incidents or violence.
>>
>>18704710
Nah, it's cool. I make a game out of it. Everytime I die in a video game I beat the shit out of my dog. Now he shivers everytime I raise my hands. Lol
>>
>>18704714
Your dog has no respect for you. They're not just machines that obey commands, they have thoughts and feelings and opinions about the people they spend time with. Your dog has rightfully detected that you're a weak-willed piece of shit, not fit to lead or give orders to anyone, not even a dog.

Dogs, much like people, like & respect a person that is calm, stable, and assertive. You're like a child tyrant who throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way. You can get rid of the dog, but you can't get rid of your shit personality. Everyone else sees it just as clearly as your dog does.

Fix yourself.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.