[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Place to stay for free?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1501722484122.jpg (69KB, 691x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501722484122.jpg
69KB, 691x1024px
I want to run away from my house because my Dad is a cunt that drinks and because he's in a wheelchair I have to break my back cleaning up his shit in the mornings and doing everything like a caretaker and all he does is shout and scream at how I treat him like shit, which I don't.

I failed my final exams because I spent most of my time taking care of this sack of flesh that drinks alcohol and sprays shit everywhere and now I'm in university looking back and I want to get out now.

I have no money and I have no skills because I never had the time to learn- Is there a a place where I can stay for free because I think I can get my shit together after I get a job.
>>
>>18704612
Kick your dads ass, throw him out of his wheelchair and tell him you're the boss now. Then steal his alcohol.
>>
Can you get a scholarship to study in another city?
>>
>>18704612
Ungrateful prick.
>>
>>18705187
>>
If you're desperate and your morals allow for it, Craigslist always has people giving "free rent" apartments for sex.

If not, get a McJob and save up.
>>
>>18704612
Life aint fair kid. I'd think that if you failed your exams because you have to take care of someone else you were just looking for an excuse. Single parents complete full semesrers at school while working full time and balancing a checkbook and raising their kids. You need better time management and you need to put kind pressure on your father to be more considerate. You figure it out, but if you want it bad enough you will succeed anyway.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.