[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I have an army application which is going well and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: putin dance.gif (3MB, 230x250px) Image search: [Google]
putin dance.gif
3MB, 230x250px
Hey guys, I have an army application which is going well and being fast tracked. I am not physically fit and need to train more for the next stage of the application. Plus if I fail this part of the application i'd like to do more university work while I improve for a retry.

I have three jobs. Tutoring two hours a week, washing dishes at a hotel for ten hours at night Saturday and Sunday and a retail job for fifteen hours a week. I need to quit the hotel job to gain time to work on my fitness and to pick up my uni workload. Thing is, I don't exactly want to quit but if I don't then I don't have enough time for anything else/ The job isn't pivotal to the end goal and I will be leaving before December anyway.
>>
Basic is made to get you in shape, but it will be very hard and you can wash back a week if you fail, jump rope and work on cardio, I had one guy in my group get washed back bc he failed after week 4.
>>
If you are in shape basic is a fucking breeze, it's all a fucking game that you will forget 3 months after it's done, just stay in shape afterwards so you don't get in trouble, you will have 1/2 a year to yearly tests on physical fitness
>>
>>18704574
Oh I need to pass their pre employment physical. I would not be able to pass that exam at this time. The application happened so fast that I was not physically prepared. I was leaving the job for the summer semester of uni anyway to deal with the fitness requirements. I am overweight.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.