[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got divorced, but i still see my ex wife and have sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: exwife.jpg (82KB, 638x800px) Image search: [Google]
exwife.jpg
82KB, 638x800px
I just got divorced, but i still see my ex wife and have sex with her. It's strange and i feel weird. Sometimes we say we love each other still, sometimes we don't. I don't have a clue what we are. I'm really confused right now, and if someone has been on the same page or something similar, could you share with me your experience?

PIC: First pic at "ex-wife" on google search.
>>
>>18704436
>what we are
you're lazy is what
and more than a little stupid
>>
>>18704436
You're going to continue to feel that way if you try to have casual sex with an ex.
>>
Anyone?

We have been maried for 5 years. Slowly drifting appart because work, life, and different views about the future (she wants to live in another country even though she has not move a finger for it, i'm happy were i am...) Got divorced because, at that time, we both didn't feel like a team anymore, didn't row the boat in the same direction. We both felt like we where going in circles in our lifes, so we split. Eventually, got divorced because there was no point in been married if we didn't have a married life. After the divorce, i moved out (i got a flat closer to work and cheaper too, so i went for it... no bad blood about ir) She called me to help her in some things, hadd sex and started "dating". And i feel fucking akward. Can't tell friends and family because i'm afraid they judge me. Don't know what to do. Should i give our relationship a chance? End it up for good? What should i do?
>>
>>18704503
End it for good. Nothing good comes from getting back with an ex.
>>
>>18704485

lazy because i haven't move on with my life? i know i'm stupid for going along with this shit, but man, it's hard. We got through a lot of things and i still have feelings for her. It's been like, a couple of months since the divorce. Still procesing it. I just dont know where the fuck am i standing here.
>>
>>18704513
I'm not that guy but can you elaborate
>>
>>18704513
>>18704514

I'm that guy. I would apreciate if you elaborate a little too.
>>
>>18704490

I don't know if it's always casual. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't... I think we both still cling to each other, and dont know how to process this. Maybe over time she will find someone, or i will, and we both will accept it... or maybe it will end like a trainwreck. I'm just confused.
>>
>>18704523
You're not confused. You know it's going to be a trainwreck, but you want to keep banging her.
>>
>>18704529

Maybe there is some truth about it... but it's not just sex. You get used to some familiarity after years of being with someone. Wake up with that person, do things, talk... The sex is good, don't get me wrong, but i have been with this person so many years, that i dont know how to be alone, i think. How do you overcome that feel?
>>
>>18704436
Stuff it down, and find another girl. Then you eventually get over it. Also whiskey.
>>
>>18704540
you don't
it fades with time but never goes away
>>
>>18704514
>it's hard
have you tried flogging it?

but seriously lazy people avoid things that are difficult, e.g. finding new relationships
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.