[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Herp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 20170908_181752~01~01.jpg (50KB, 826x520px) Image search: [Google]
20170908_181752~01~01.jpg
50KB, 826x520px
Hey guys. So I posted on /b/ about possible oral herp, and it was pretty mixed if it was the herp or not.

So my question is if I do have the herp, how should I change the ways I act with people? Do I tell potential partners before we kiss etc? Also, I don't have 90 dollars to spend on a test if it's the herp or not. It's not blistering, it's just 4 white dots on the line of my lip, and I picked at it so now it's red and shit.

But yeah, if it is the herp, how does this change my life?
>>
>>18704423
It changes it a lot so I hope you know who does have the herp who gave it to you so you can out them to everyone you can think of
>>
>>18704456
I do. She told me she didn't, and weve had sex multiple times for over a month and only now have I seen "signs"
>>
R people this dumb?
Use a search engine.
Go to WebMD.
Check your symptoms.
There's two different types of herpes.
1 and 2.
Nonsexual and sexual.
Go get treated.
I mean: see a physician.
>>
That's not herpes. I have herpes from my bf who showed zero signs. Not everyone has signs of it. He was simply a carrier of it. An ex gf of his cheated on him and he didn't know til much later. I only know it was him because I had been tested clean right before him. If you are scared go get tested. If that girl refuses to get tested because she shows no signs then she's not smart. I've also only have broken out twice since then. I'm not on a medication for it since both me and my bf have it. IF you want a chance at a relationship with others, let girls know upfront. Also be on medication for it so as to little your chances to almost nonexistant of spreading it.
>>
>>18704423
>>18704676
Burn in hell, degenerates. It's a shame you didn't get AIDS.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.