[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf tell her bestfriend about what we do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: yfhgfd.jpg (8KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
yfhgfd.jpg
8KB, 271x186px
She recently told me that she tells her friend about "most of the things we do," and, honestly, I feel betrayed and uncomfortable with how far we've progressed.
I tried talking to her and she disagrees with me saying that she only tells her about what we do and she trusts her. Well, I fucking don't.
All I've ever wanted was just something shared with one damn person, not 3, not 4; one. I would think she'd feel the same because people are always up our asses 24/7 and we never actually get to be by ourselves. But I guess not. I fully believe that there now isn't a single aspect of our relationship that is kept to ourselves. She doesn't seem to care. What do I do?
>>
File: IMG_2077.jpg (77KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2077.jpg
77KB, 1024x1024px
Most women are like that

You shouldn't care what people think OP. And if you have a problem with her mouth just slap the hoe
>>
>>18704403
You should get payback by sharing your secrets with random strangers like us online. And if you're both over 18, make a sex tape put it online, show her the sex tape and shout, "HOW'S IT FEEL BITCH!"
>>
>>18704411
God, I know I'm going to get backlash for this but she's really not like most women.
It's just so unorthodox compared to how she is. She's shut off, she doesn't open up to many people. And believe me, she does not indulge in girly things.
So, above all of this, how can she tell me she's okay with telling others we've had sex? It baffles me. I guess that is the women part of her, idk.
>>
>>18704424
I mean, if you're a couple people are going to assume you're having sex anyway. What difference does it make if she confirms the fact with a close friend?
>>
>>18704441
>>18704424

You're both oddballs. Just be happy you have her. If you really love her you'll take her with all her annoying imperfections
>>
>>18704403
It's her best friend, she's probably had that relationship for longer than she has the one with you. Give her a break.
>>
>>18704424
>how can she tell me she's okay with telling others we've had sex?

How old are you?
You're a couple, people don't even need to be specifically told you're having sex to know you're sex. That's what couples do. It's biology.
>>
>>18704403
You and my wife would get along. I don't care who knows. I have nothing to hide and a lot of funny stories.
>>
>>18704455
Wrong, I've been friends with her years before. We've been in each others lives before her friend even moved to out town.

However, I see your point, thank you.
>>
Here I thought you were talking about things like BDSM/kinks/comparing penis sizes/etc etc, but if it's just sex you need to get over it. Couples have sex, and if you happen to live together, it's pretty much guaranteed that people are already thinking that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.