[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual Guilt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

How do I overcome my past sins?

My girlfriend proposed to me and she was also the girl I lost my virginity too.

However I was insecure that she'd been with 2 other guys before and I was also curious about sex so I seduced and fucked a virgin girl I knew.

Not only do I feel guilty about cheating but I feel empty after having sex with someone and never seeing them again.

Idk what to do.

I texted the girl I fucked a week afterwards to see how she was doing and I got no reply.
>>
File: 183.jpg (92KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
183.jpg
92KB, 500x500px
>>18704230
When are you going to tell her? You are going to tell her, aren't you?
>>
Did she satisfy you in bed? Any kinks? That would have been the first sign of your dilemma. If she isn't willing to satisfy you or herself sexually then you should fix it or break up
>>
>>18704230
Your relationship is on the road to destruction now, so you may as well keep it up, and see other chicks behind your gf's back.
>>
File: 1504882649803.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504882649803.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>18704230
There's two kinds of people in this world. Men who honor their commitments, and weaklings who hide from reality.

You're too afraid of confrontation to tell her.

You're even blaming it on your "Insecurity". We both know that's a bitch move and you wanted some easy pussy. Now you're sad she won't fuck you again. Prove you have any intention of getting over your past sins. You know exactly what you're supposed to do, go ahead and do it. You piece of human garbage.
>>
In some cases it may be better to just not mention it, in fact a lot of relationship counselors say that as well. It's a matter of being honest with yourself and actually being honest with yourself. Why did you cheat and was it a one time deal? If it was a single fuck up that you will not repeat, then you are about to destroy a relationship that could have been great for both of you. If you are constantly tempted to go out and fuck other girls (I'm not saying fantasies, but you actually want to go out to a bar and pick up chicks) then you need to talk to her about what is going on. If she is not satisfying you and you need that satisfaction (we all do) then that needs to be addressed. Basically, if it's something that is going to continue staying with you, you need to address it. If it was a single, one-off, fuck up, then learn your lesson and move on.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.