[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop feeling this way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

How do I stop feeling so lonely? Right now I'm alone, and have the monitor on speaker so I don't feel so desperately lonely...
>>
Bump :v
>>
Join a weebo discord and pretend you have friends. Go there and hang out often enough and maybe youll become friends with someone.
>>
>>18704136
Already in plenty of them. Discord is cancer now anyway
>>
File: 1497375334919.jpg (51KB, 457x604px) Image search: [Google]
1497375334919.jpg
51KB, 457x604px
I feel lonely to.
We can be lonely together.
>>
stop being a pussy ass bitch.
>>
>>18704154
ok
>>
I feel the same
>>
>how to not be lonely
>hang out with people and make friends
>talking to people is cancer!
Well you must not be too lonely or youd do something about it instead of whining for attention, which I will give you since it seems thats what you really want here.
>>
Same. I had a gf for a while that I wasn't into. She eventually left me tho cus i was getting to obvious. I'd take anyone (not fat) over being alone though.
>>
>>18704168
>discord is cancer.
There are other platforms other than discord. I would hang out with people, but what other ways? I work in a shitty office job as an individual.

I'm not whining for attention. If you said that to anybody on /adv/ I think the same shit would apply.
>>
>>18704168
Nah, it's just easy to get stuck in a bubble.

Not op, but i have colleagues and shit at work, but when i get home i get abstinence, and what happens is that i log in through VPN to my workplace and keep working.. if i don't go on 4chan or some other forum (which i keep getting banned from)..

It's really not healthy, but for some reason i have totally failed to have a social life outside of work.

I rarely see my old friends. We meet like once every third month or so.

Between those times, it's just, me and the internet during my sparetime.

Never had a gf either, and im starting to get worried that this might be what my life is going to be like for 30-40 years or more.
>>
>>18704190
I can relate.
>not just to the 4chan bans
I've attempted to talk to people that I used to know from HS and such, they blow me off and say that they're busy, working, etc.
There's no way to get out of this loop of loneliness
>>
I also feel this way.
Mostly due to the fact that my parents are now dead and I blocked anybody out of my life
>>
>>18704210
I wouldn't say that's a good idea
>>
>>18704210
This shit is worthless because you have practically 0 social security this way. If something happens to you, youre on your own.

A tragic life.
>>
>>18704227
Eh, might as well ride it out or kill myself
>>
>>18704233
Ride it out.. ride out the rest of a life.. i dunno..
>>
>>18704255
Depends how long this lasts
Maybe a year and if no development, I'll cut it off there
>>
>>18704261
Wish i could help you, but you know how internet friendships and relationships never works.
>>
>>18704274
I know too well about internet friendships
Once someone turns off their pc, they're basically separated
>>
>>18704278
I had a girl i got to know online, who i met and had sex with after 4 years. But that was not worth the trouble honnestly.
>>
>>18704286
Damn. 4 years? I don't know if I could put up with that.
>>
>>18704294
I live in Sweden, she lives i Virgina. We dont talk anymore, but i went there anyway, because i was a virgin lonely loser..

Yes she's fat, and mixed. Sweet in many ways, and unhealthily shy.

She was underage when i met her, so meeting up was not an option then..
>>
>>18704310
Better stay safe than sorry, lmao
I don't see why so many people hate chubbier women; if they're full on obese, go ahead. But a bit of chub never hurt, no?
>>
>>18704314
In this case it didnt matter at all. I just liked her, her smell ans her hair.. you know.

Of course i had moments when i thought "what the fuck am i doing?" but in the end, the only thing that was really bad was that it came to an end, and the way i handled some situations.
>>
>>18704330
And ofcourse, distance really sucks.
Im not doing that again.
>>
>>18704330
Only thing you can do is learn from your mistakes, comrade
That's the beat and most mature way to go about any situation, I can't say much, though. I'm talking about killing myself from loneliness
>>
>>18704340
If youre thinking about killing yourself, you should probably try shrooms.

I did that when i was in Amsterdam this summer. I was not a pleasant trip, but it gave me perspective and a cance to talk to myself anout what is really important in life and what is not so important.

If youre going to die, you might as well try it first.
>>
>>18704363
I was just reading a thread about shrooms. I'd love to try, but I don't know where to start
>>
>>18704368
I dont know either.
In Ansterdam you just buy them in shops.

I guess you might find some on the dark web, but last i tried i got a letter from the cops.

They failed to make me confess, but .. it was still a hassle.
>>
>>18704392
Fucking hell. What did they say?
>>
>>18704397
They tock the package in the mail. This was weed btw. Then i was called to an interrogation, but i refused to sign anything, and they could not prove that it was me who had ordered it so, they let me go and i havent heard anything since.
>>
>>18704421
That's a great way to handle it lmao
Good on you.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.