[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to initiate a relationship into sending nudes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: sketch-1504914570541.png (842KB, 1276x720px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1504914570541.png
842KB, 1276x720px
How does either partner send the first nude without coming off as desperate. Like do you have to do it all coy pretending that you're not openly telling them that you want to fuck them and for them to see you naked.
>>
>>18703977
Get both in the mood; ask her if she wants to see you first? That's how it goes, you won't really get much out of her if you ask blatantly...
>>
>>18703977
Nudes are a pretty poor way of getting in someone's pants. Use another tactic.
>>
File: pet the bitch.gif (2MB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
pet the bitch.gif
2MB, 491x750px
>>18703977
Ask them on date. Then kiss. Then invite for netflix and chill. Then cuddle the bitch.
>>
>>18704070
Please say you said Netflix and chill ironically
>>
>>18704092
Both girl and boy want to have sex. However girl has to pretend she doesnt so she isnt percieved as slut / easy. And boy should be gentleman like and never be too forward. So we invented flirting and excuses to invite your so inside.

Wanna grab coffe?
Wanna see my butterflies collection?
Man i am tired, do you think i could sleep at you?
The trip home is too long.
Netflix and chill is perfect excuse to invite them over. You both know you want to cuddle. The activity is just an excuse.

Or you know, simply grab her by her hand and walk her to your / her home and go inside without single word. Works too.
>>
>>18704128
I understand that, they're probably long distance though lmao
>>
>>18704153
Ldr is scam. No cuddling no relationship!
>>
>>18704163
I'm in a ldr, we've met up multiple times, yet being 300 miles from each other
>>
>>18703977
I generally don't start exchanging nudes until after I have sex with someone
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.