[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I meet people when I hate most people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: blah.jpg (40KB, 694x417px) Image search: [Google]
blah.jpg
40KB, 694x417px
How do I meet people when I hate most people?
>>
why would you do something you hate?
>>
>>18703983
I don't hate socializing. Most people are just either extremely boring or evil piles of shit.
>>
>>18703975

>Most people are just either extremely boring or evil piles of shit.

Get therapy. Thinking you're better than everyone will always lead to a life of isolation.

Either choose to meet people and let go of your superiority complex or hold on to your feelings of disdain and spend your life alone. Those are your options.
>>
>>18703991
ok...but socializing means being around people so...

I'm not trying to be a dick but it sounds counter-intuitive
>>
not all people are bad

you should
>>
>>18703998
I came up with a list for retarded faggots like you.

1: Equivocation (everyone is as bad as I am)
2: Projection
3: Kill yourself (in a way he thinks is very clever)
4: "It's no wonder nobody wants to X with you" (ignoring the fact that I'm the one making the decision)

FYI you're the sort of garbage I don't want to associate with.

>>18704002
You're just not putting any effort in. How is it even possible to find or create a community of like-minded individuals when there is almost nobody like-minded?
>>
>>18703975

Have you ever gone into a coffee shop and initiated conversation instantly making friends with everyone around and maybe making the cute girl in the queue laugh because of your charisma? No. Then you still need to work on stuff.
>>
I feel you on this dude. Its like you see people havong fun together and it makes you lonely, then when you occasionally try to penetrate that barrier you just dont get along with anyone anyways.

The best thing i can say about it is to remember that every flaw comes from a place of weakness. Is someone an uber conformist who goes along with everything? Theyre ptobably just scared to be themselves. Is someone acting like a pussy slaying douchebag? Hes probably lonley. Is someone shot talking and being a bigot or racist? They just hate themselves.

Although it is true you neef to find people that jive with you, and find a balance between fitting in and being yourself.
>>
>>18703975
stop hating most people.

you don't hate most people because of all the things that are wrong with them. you hate most people because you're being fucked up.

so everyone is a big ol sinner, the society you live in isn't optimal. you've been hurt in the past. okay, but that's not a reason to go around feeling hatred for everyone.

you don't have to like anyone at all, but hatred is just gonna eat you up and leave you alone. people are at least amusing to interact with, OP.

and you know whats optimistic even if 90% of them are bad in your opinion, that leaves 10%.
>>
>>18704012

>How is it even possible to find or create a community of like-minded individuals when there is almost nobody like-minded?

I like this guy.
>>
File: 1428959153058.gif (975KB, 290x231px) Image search: [Google]
1428959153058.gif
975KB, 290x231px
>>18704012

>How is it even possible to find or create a community of like-minded individuals when there is almost nobody like-minded?

"How can I find superior people like me when no one is as superior as me?"
>>
>>18703991
are you here for advice, or just to let out an emotional rant?

>>18703998
this guy has a point about your emotional stability and how it can affect your life if it doesn't improve, although I don't know about the rest of his post.
>>
>>18703975
Like other posters already said, the whole "most people are shit" attitude is a symptom of mental issues. Concentrate on figuring out what yours are and how to fix them.
>>
>>18704049

>It's very ironic that he accuses OP of being an undesirable because OP has been hurt and is struggling with misanthropy when the person replyingf is actually the one being a piece of shit I would never want to associate with

I really despise this mindset; the one that excuses vindictive, punitive and immature behavior simply because you've "been hurt", as if "being hurt" means you don't have to take any responsibility for the shitty responses you get to your shitty behavior.

If you're the kind of person who comes with even a shred of humility when asking for help and doesn't explode at the slightest hint of criticism then I think I can speak for the population as a whole when I say we're willing to entertain a certain amount of empathy when engaging with you. OP is not undesirable because he's been hurt and is struggling with misanthropy, OP is undesirable because he's more interested in belittling and criticizing other people than helping himself.
>>
>>18704050

Everybody is different, anon
>>
>>18704016
1: I fucking detest coffee
2: I don't give a flying shit about "meeting a girl" holy shit what a fucking normalfag pleb.

I knew going into a blue board it would be like this. I really need to stop posting on Facebook central blue boards.

>>18704020
You're right, but nigger, I'm not looking to fucking repair people's character flaws. That's their fucking responsibility to sort out, not mine. I'm not going to start hanging out with people I hate because I have some dreamy-eyed notion that I can "correct" them only to find out, no, they really are just this shitty.

>>18704047
>I have no counter so you're craaaaazy!
Ooo shit I need to add this one to the list.

>>18704050
Exactly! No, fucking seriously. I'm a autodidactic polymath, so I'm pretty sure I'm just going to die miserable no matter what I do.

>>18704056
Advice above your abilities. Make yourself useful and show yourself out.

>>18704066
Yes, the world is a gibbering, delusional mess because I'M the problem! My GOD why did I not see it before? The rampant corruption in every fucking government on Earth, the rabid thrust to destroy every fucking ecosystem on the planet for profit, living in an age of universal literacy with the greatest body of knowledge ever assembled with people who can't be assed to even do a google search to see if they're retarded opinion is total nonsense. Yes, I have seen the light! I'm going to go to facebook and post about that fucking nigger Obama riiiight nooow!

>>18704073
I been down this road a number of times, insignificant cocksucker. I've learned the best approach to status quo zombies is to tell them to fuck their mothers so you stop wasting everyone's time.
>>
>>18704056

>this guy has a point about your emotional stability and how it can affect your life if it doesn't improve, although I don't know about the rest of his post.

"Spend your life alone" is meant as a kind of allegorical statement. If OP continues on this path he probably won't spend his life literally alone but all of his relationships will follow a similar trajectory of isolation. One does not have to be literally alone in order to be figuratively alone. I've known people in relationships who were essentially alone. I probably could of illustrated my meaning better the first time.
>>
>>18704081
*an autodidactic
>>
See, OP

you should change your dictionary. People are not shitty, and they haven't to sort out anything. You have all the arguments of this universe to stay by yourself, but they aren't shitty. Try replace this bad word with: "I like solitude.." or "I'm searching for the right people to hang out with"... but don't say they are shitty.
>>
>>18704081
This is like a really bad case of pubertal angst. Your thought process is full of cognitive errors. You should really look for a psychologist and sort it out. And if you're going to just shit on everything and hate people then don't try to meet them. Problem solved.
>>
>>18704073
I was confused about what was going on in the thread. It was OP that was being shitty. You were being sarcastic when you said you liked him?

I'm doing a lot at once, sorry.

We should take note that OP is in a state right now. He's not necessarily like this all the time, and it's a lot easier to be hostile on the internet towards people you identify as posters and not persons.

OP has some growing up to do I'll say that. Hopefully he won't lose his goddamned mind over my saying that and then be unable to take the thread's feedback.

we all need to keep growing. it's not gonna help anyone to get hung up on feelings of hatred.

>>18704081
>advice above your abilities
I come off much differently than you so I figure I'm about 100% more qualified at not being a cunt who hates everyone

you're delusional if you think this little 4chan pissfest is going to improve your shitty circumstances when it comes to interacting with other people.

very best case you're interacting with people who suck because you're a failure and then blaming all of humanity as if they're the ones you've had a problem with.

I would say either cut it out or kill yourself, because you're clearly putting yourself through constant agony

>I detest coffee
wow you're demented

>I knew going to a blue board would be like this
what are you mentally ill? r9k is for that.

you're not being an adult and I figure you need to change the rate that you're growing up at, and yes absolutely you could benefit from therapy if you get off your narcissistic ragehorse.

narcissists are poisonous shitty people, so I hope you aren't pathologically one
>>
>>18704094
>autodidactic
genius alert. sorry we didn't recognize your genius. we really are shit, just like the rest of humanity.

keep being a miserable narcissistic fuck. you might not mellow out for decades at this rate.
>>
>>18704096
I don't like solitude though. I don't like stupid, immoral people. They are shitty. This entire world is shitty. And that's a fucking objective fact. And everyone knows it. Go to fucking /pol/ and ask them how the West is doing. After you're done, go to reddit and ask them how capitalism is doing. Left, Right, regardless who you ask, the world is falling the fuck apart. Look at America's infrastructure. Or education debt crisis. Or it's shit healthcare. Or literally anything else in any nation on Earth. There are almost as many problems as there are humans making them.

This is not subjective opinion. It is scientific fact. Most humans make things worse around them and I don't fucking like that. And no, just lifting brah and posting on fucking facebook isn't going to pluck my eyes out or make my brain cease being able to see fucking patterns and trends.

>>18704124
Oh shit, forgot "You sound like an immature teenager! (I'm <25 years old, btw)

>>18704126
>We should take note that OP is in a state right now. He's not necessarily like this all the time, and it's a lot easier to be hostile on the internet towards people you identify as posters and not persons.
Oddly perceptive for 4chan, although you had to insert those weasel words at the end.

>OP has some growing up to do
And here's why. Congratulations fucking up the validity of any opinion you may have had. As soon as you start dismissively handwaving what you're too unrefined to grasp, you prove you're an invalid.

>Hopefully he won't lose his goddamned mind over my saying that
No. I just consider you more of the same: a filthy pleb moron. You're a dime a billion.

>I come off much differently than you so
Yes your poop smells so much like roses because you use a lot of political correctness. *sniff* Mmm *SNIFF* MMMMM *SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFF* MMMMMMMMMMMMMYEAH that's the shi- roses!
>>
>>18704152
>he goes to /pol/ and reddit to get "objective facts" about the world
ayy lmao

>I'm <25 years old, btw
We can tell.
>>
>>18704126
>you're delusional if you think this little 4chan pissfest is going to improve your shitty circumstances when it comes to interacting with other people.
And once again, you prove how smart you are by showing you're illiterate. I don't HAVE problems interacting with people.

And here I thought reddit spacing was a myth.

>>18704174
I wasn't talking about me, you fucking moron.
>>
>>18704234
>I wasn't talking about me
You weren't being clear. You communication skills aren't much.

Why are you even posting? If you hate people, don't meet them. Period.
>>
you're a narcissist and you should actually kill yourself. it's good that people are shitty towards you, because you don't seem to be any good. you don't have the same rights as the people you hate, in my book, and you're lucky I don't make the laws around here.

again, you're a failure. you're the reason you hate yourself. you're the reason you hate others. kill yourself or at least crawl back to your hole.
>>
>>18704273
>triggered as fuck blatant name-calling
That's nice, dear.
>>
>>18704279
nobody here is going to disagree with me. are you even going to?
>>
>>18704279
>triggered as fuck blatant name-calling
Are you describing every post you've made here?
>>
>>18704285
this is why people like OP stay the way they are. they can't get their wounds healed, because they're delusional, and hostile towards anyone who says there's the slightest thing wrong with them. It's really a sad place to be, but they're still employable and fuckable if you identify them for what they are.
>>
don't actually kill yourself, obviously. I hope this experience was enlightening as to the problem and not just traumatic to your ego.
>>
If it smells like shit everywhere you go, check your shoes.

You're being an asshole to people you've never met - it makes you even harder to approach. Get over yourself, see the world from other points of view without constantly asserting air of superiority.
>>
sorry for whoever hurt you in your formative years. it wasn't right of them.
>>
File: 1490994404500.gif (956KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
1490994404500.gif
956KB, 300x232px
>>18704081
>>18704234
>>18704152

You're a miserable human being. I really don't know any other way to characterize it. I don't think you were ever interested in improving anything in your life because this whole thread has just been an exercise in seeing how much you can shit on anything and everything in a limited space.

I really don't know what it is you want from us because you seem to have your mind set in stone. I think the most tragic part is that in your endless mission to hate everyone for being the same you've managed to develop and embrace a particular brand of narcissism that isn't even remotely unique. We have all known or do know someone like you and its the reason why we all kind of settled into this common resignation as soon as you started responding to us because we've all heard this tiresome rant before. Its almost perfect poetry that those with toxic superiority complexes always end up embodying the same characteristics of rigid homogeny that they claim to hate. You're just another asshole, OP. Not special, not superior, not unique, just another dysfunctional prick that nobody likes. I believe somewhere deep down that realization is what fuels a lot of your panicked rhetoric but thats besides the point.

The point is you got what you wanted; you don't care about the world and the world doesn't care about you. Fair enough. Unless there is something you actually want from us besides more (You)s to shit your toxic narcissism on I think we're just about done here.
>>
>>18704290
Actually, it's because you're delusional. Your entire world is imploding and you think anyone who disagrees with that is insane. You are literally the problem.

>>18704302
I did. Then I looked at the planet. Turns out, it's made of shit.

Alright, It seems I've culled the maximum amount of data possible from this thread. It's just Facebookposting now.
>>
>>18704364
That's comical. You don't even have points, just narcissistic rage. That part about my grammar? You were right about that, I assume. My grammar was probably fucked up there.

Fix your ego up with super glue if you want, just remember to fuck off back to your hole and to not murder the next person who challenges your superiority irl.
>>
>>18703975
Get wasted and go to bars, that way people are tolerable
>>
>>18704364
oh and don't acknowledge or reply to

>>18704316
>>18704284

don't acknowledge mistakes or flaws. that's in laws of power and the prince. I'm sure you at least considered reading that.
>>
I struggle with this daily. I'm in my 30's and have moderate PTSD from having an overall shitty life (lived in the Middle East a while, dysfunctional family, severe drug abuse for a while, got cancer for a while, etc). You would not believe some of the shit I've seen.

I now don't like other human beings as a whole. I give individual people a fain chance, but I don't like crowds. Or the actions of society or groups. My ideal vacation is going to the middle of nowhere, then going on a long hike.

The strange thing is that I'm a self-made multi-millionaire because I did nothing but study in college and grad school. So I regularly interact with "upper crust" people, who tend to be more a lot more tolerable than junkies and burnouts, but someone less honest in a way. But I still dislike interacting with them, just how I don't like interacting with ANYONE.
>>
>>18704408
Relatable, except im still in school

I say you don't have to like anyone. Just try to be a good person and not hateful.
>>
>>18704273
>this is the roastie mindset
Cant make this shit up
>>
>>18704479
don't bump this thread with shitposts you sick retard

sage
>>
>>18703975
learn to see and appreciate the positive traits in people and learn to forgive and understand the negative traits which irritate you.
>>
>>18704081
>The rampant corruption in every fucking government on Earth, the rabid thrust to destroy every fucking ecosystem on the planet for profit, living in an age of universal literacy with the greatest body of knowledge ever assembled
The system might not be like some utopia in your dreams or it might not even be the best in the world but it's still one of the best in any century.

And same thing with other things:
Humans might feel stupid to you but we have more literate people than half the world.

And we are destroying the environment but we learned that just about a hundred years ago. It's not that easy to change all of humanity that fast.

It's an absolutely miracle you can sit in the warm house with uninterrupted supply of water and electricity and uncontrolled web and safely complain how shitty everything is.

The fact that these things are happening isn't your fault but your attitude towards them is.
>>
>>18703975
Find a hobby you really like. Search online to find groups for that particular hobby. Meet in person for whatever hobby that is, usually community-tier meetings. Vidya, cards, anime, whatever. Doesn't matter. If all else fails, go to church instead of being a faggot ass fedora-atheist. You're welcome.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.