[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate to ask this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

Should I not bother with girls until I have my own place/apartment, driver's license and a car/motorcycle ?

I'm ashamed to ask this, because the vast majority of other guys who are my age (early 20's) are good with girls.

I think trying to date/go out girls while I still live with my parents seems like a red flag.

The only bright side is that I help pay water, electricity bills and I'm taking driving lessons.

So, should I not bother with girls until I have my own place and a car/motorcycle ?

They'll most likely see this as a turn off.
>>
>>18703943
You should not bother with girls for the following reason:
>you are autistic as fuck
That's the biggest turn off there is
>>
>>18703946
Pretty much this
>>
>>18703946

This
>>
>>18703943
If you're just trying to get your penis moist, I don't see any reason not to go for it without the apartment and the car. If you're looking for a quality relationship, I would recommend waiting. It all depends on what you want.

Other factors are important too. Having your own place and your own car matter, but that doesn't necessarily mean they (or the lack of them) will be the deciding factors in any scenario.
>>
>>18703943
believe it or not you're actually doing it right.

Work on making yourself an attractive person first : sweet well furnished apartment, nice car, stable job, good workout routine.

Then allow women to be fucked by you, when you feel like they deserve it.
>>
>>18703946
>>18703948
I'm spergy and I get with women sometimes, maybe because I'm not also a weeb, or a misogynist, or a neo-nazi. I would say those things are bigger turn-offs that get associated with autism when they actually have zero to do with autism. lots of people claim to have autism but they're really just social failures. I'd hate to offend a real autistic person with that statement, but it's the truth.
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18703943
Dont ask us but yourself:
>do i want to date / fuck / marry girls?
And if answer is yes, all you need is to start asking girls on dates, learn how to talk, how to flirt and how to cuddle the bitches.

Good luck!
>>
>>18703988
>>do i want to date / fuck / marry girls?
Of course the answer is yes, but won't they get turned off due to me not having my own home and no method of transportation at my age ?

I'd love to date them, it's just that I don't want to keep getting rejected again and again.

>Inb4 I'm a bitch.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18704004
Every boy at your age is poor broke student with no car or privacy. Yet they still date and fuck girls left and right. Do you want to know? Because girls crave the sex, dating games, social validation through havibg bf as much as you do.

Stop thinking bullshit, install tinder and start going to parties to pick up drunken sluts. Just use condom unless you want to become daddy already.
>>
>>18703954
this is pretty much /thread unless you want to change the topic
>>
>>18704023
man, I knew you were going to post that.
>>
>>18704060
Sounds like you need to spend less time here and more time chasing girls.
>>
File: 1504733713307.gif (222KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1504733713307.gif
222KB, 250x250px
>>18703943
Look man honestly you don't have to have shit but your own place/apartment/house. As soon as you step out there, sack up, and put down the money and do the things you gotta do to get your own roof over your head and not have to depend on anybody for anything, your confidence will shoot through the fucking roof. Even if you have to walk or bike places, you can pick up women, have them come over, hang out, drink, smoke, fuck whatever you want to do but you gotta clip those strings and get out from under your parents. I'm telling you this because I moved out at 17 just for this exact reason you're typing about and continued on to graduate high school, go to college, get my Master's and now have a 6-figure career. You gotta make goals and it's good that you recognize one of those goals is getting out of your parent's place. That was step 1 for me at a young age but I was hungry as fuck for what I wanted and went out there and got it. It's still possible today despite all these whiney, soft-ass betas around you who waste all their time making excuses instead of making it happen. You control this and I believe in you. You can do this now get out there and make it happen.
>>
>>18704083
Not OP, but have questions for you.

1. I was stunted and lived as a kid too long. I accept the responsibility that I did it to myself. I'm 22. Just moved away for grad school. First time living in an apartment alone (with roommates). I get panic attacks and can't handle anxiety. I hate being away from home. It's kind of, maybe getting better, but it feels frustrating that it upsets me so much. What should I do?

2. What did you get your degree in? I'm trying to get a master's so I can be a theater professor and make around 80k. I know, it's theater, but teaching it I think is a fairly reasonable goal
>>
>>18704123
Ok let's look at a few things in your post and I'll help as best I know how:

>First time living alone (with roommates)
I would say your biggest problem is you're living with roommates. It can be healthy, sure, and I had roommates throughout my early 20s but the first place I got when I was 17 (about 10 years ago now) was just me on my own. You need a place where, regardless of whatever happens at work, with your girlfriend, with your family, whatever, you can go to this place, sit in your underwear and just have a beer. That's extreme, but you get my point. Having roommates around makes you still have to be on your P's and Q's because you don't want these other people in your "home" to think you're fucking crazy and you still have the "stress" of having to adhere to their norms. You need to start on a base of "this is my place, my land, my home" then when you're comfortable with yourself and your situation you begin inviting people into that, not the other way around. You're a man, your natural instinct should be dominion over everything else. Don't deny yourself that instinct because it will make you a better, stronger, smarter, more successful person in the long run. You can deal with your anxiety, and yes it does suck at first because it's difficult, but nothing of value is ever easy. Consider this: Any other animal in the world can move from one place to the other and, after a little time, will be completely happy, secure, and comfortable in their environment. Why? Because they eventually own their environment, they don't let their environment dictate the rules to them. Dogs are a perfect example of this. They can move from one house to another all the way across the country and, given a week or 2, they will be just as happy maybe even moreso than they ever were before.
>What did you get your degree in
Finance. I started at a community college, did 2 years to get my A.S., then 4 year Finance, finally Master's.
>>
>>18704193
>be on your P's and Q's because you don't want these other people in your "home" to think you're fucking crazy and you still have the "stress" of having to adhere to their norms.
Them thinking I'm crazy doesn't really bother me. Plus I need the money. I'm in NYC going to school. It's so fucking expensive to have the whole rent to yourself here. At home I can get a nice (and bigger) place in a safe area for 1400 alone. Here, there's 4 of us, it's an hour commute, and each of us pays 1400.

On the rest of what you said, I guess you're right. I think it's gonna come down to taking time and being self assured.

Also, is there anything you can do with just an associates degree in finance?
>>
If they're going after you then you don't need it.

If you're going after somebody then you need it
>>
>>18704551
It's all up to the individual's taste and how much you're willing to pay for your own complete independence, I agree. As far as the A.S. in finance, I'd try night-audit at a hotel. I did that throughout college and it paid for my bachelor's and Master's. Entry level (for finance and accounting majors) but it pays considerably well in most medium-large cities. Good luck pal.
>>
File: 1504379775057.gif (504KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504379775057.gif
504KB, 1080x1080px
>>18703943
JOIN THE MARINES.
Btw good thread, op's getting some good advice here.
>>
>>18704193
I lack that instinct. I just want a nice, quite, and humble life.
>>
File: 6362594.jpg (31KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
6362594.jpg
31KB, 534x401px
>>18703954
>>18703956
>>18704023
>>18704083
>>18704123
>>18704560
How the fuck did you guys get good at driving ?

I just took another driving lesson with my instructor and I still suck.

Fuck, I'm driving Automatic (not manual) car and I'm still bad.

I also make roundabout's with my older bro and my dad, I'm still not use to driving.

How do you people stay calm will driving ?

How do you guys make good turns ?

Also, I chew bubblegum to help me chill out (it helped a lot during hs) but I still suck.

Hell, I've even watched Pull-push driving tutorials on Youtube........
>>
Not OP but I'm in a similar situation. I'm living with my parents while in college. I don't pay rent, or buy my own food or anything. My only expenses are gasoline and misc. things like movie tickets every now and then. I have a job and a car, but I'm so fucking terrified of driving that I'm scared to go most places. I also have a kind of agoraphobia; I don't like staying out very late, and I don't like being alone in places I've never been to before. I'd like to have a relationship but honestly I don't think I could ever get over my weird phobias.
>>
>>18705815

Practice practice and more practice.

Don't worry everyone sucked at some point. Just takes a while to realize that everyone else on the road sucks too and you can feel a bit better.
>>
You should only bother with women when a. You are cabable of loving yourself and 2. Have reliable income. Who you live with doesn't mean shit. My friend has a gf and he still lives with his parents.
>>
I'm mid 20s and will start dating this winter. Took me awhile to get a solid job with possibility to make six figures in next few years. I'm moving out with a good friend in next couple months too. Just bought a 30k car about to pay that off before I move out.

I'm finally feeling confident in myself and can actual offer someone a future. Before this I felt like shit.
>>
I'm sorry to say, but being a good driver is 70% innate skill/spatial intelligence and 30% practice.

I have friends who 5+ years of driving experience over me, and still can't get basic shit right, like coasting to a stop instead of hitting a break like a retard, or flooring the car as soon as the light turns green, as if you were racing. Nevermind, that they can't parallel park for shit.

I've tried to correct their jerky and unpleasant driving but they refuse to improve. So I feel that people like them are just retarded drivers. My instructor, my mom..., didn't have to tell me those things. It logical sense to take your foot off the pedal when you're <300ft from a stop, so you don't have to BREAK when you're at the stop.

I could parallel park after 3-4 training sessions. Same friends? Can't do it.

So it probably sounds like I'm touting my own horn, but really, some people are just competent drivers, and some people aren't.

Also PROTIP: if you're anxious, then it doesn't matter if you're good, you're anxiety will always make you a bad driver. You need to chill the fuck out. Take deep breaths prior to getting in the car. Put on your comfy music and don't think negative thoughts like: 'Oh shit, I'm about to crash!'.
>>
>>18705815
meant to quote you here
>>18705899
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.