[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my mom is genuinely stupid. She always misunderstands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: this-is-not-fine-009-a7b6e6.png (661KB, 800x806px) Image search: [Google]
this-is-not-fine-009-a7b6e6.png
661KB, 800x806px
I think my mom is genuinely stupid. She always misunderstands things people say to her and ends up feeling defensive. It's to a point where it seems like I'm the one who's the freaking mom because I have to break down and explain every single interaction and every single question to her, like she's a fucking toddler or something. And because she misunderstands everything she frequently makes an ass out of herself and ends with her having fits of "I'm ridiculous I'm an idiot I'm and embarrassment I should die" that I also end up being the one who has to deal with. She used to take anxiety medication but had to stop because of another medical treatment (for a real measurable with objective exams illness, not for mental illnesses) so I don't know if that has anything to do with her getting worse at this or not. I don't know if I'm being too harsh but I just have like zero respect left for her at this point. I don't know what to do.
>>
Nothing you can do, but love her. She's dealt with your shit, even if it might not be as bad as hers. She's blood.

My dad pisses me off too, but he dealt with me when I was a NEET and I wouldn't turn my back on him, ni matter what dumb shit he does.
>>
>>18703926

Your mother has some serious issues. You don't necessarily have to be her best friend but you can at least just shut the fuck up and love her simply because she's your mother and you owe her.
>>
I didn't say I don't love her, I said I'm losing respect for her. And I think that's fucked, I hate feeling like that. It's like I love her the way I love my dog
>>
I guess the question I should ask is how does everyone else cope with finding your parents aren't likeable or very worthy of respect st all but still loving them? I'm so disappointed
>>
>>18703997

Realize most people are jackasses you and myself included.
>>
you found out your mom is a human with flaws just be nice to her
>>
>>18703926
You should put her down imo
>>
>>18704032
So I should just suck it up and hate my relationships
>>
>>18704038
I'm the only person who's still nice to her
Everyone else bailed
I don't know if I'm loyal or just a sucker
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.