[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like being in a relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: blade_runner_2049.png (1022KB, 1024x630px) Image search: [Google]
blade_runner_2049.png
1022KB, 1024x630px
I am so fucked beyond repair but I often wonder what a womans body feels like or what it feels like to have someone like you as much as you like them.

Every date I have been on, I have liked the woman WAY more than she liked me. Its horrible. Being 26 and not having experienced actually being liked back is terrible. I am mostly wondering what its like to kiss or feel someone up or just being able to come home to someone who misses you.

I have been alone for most of my life and I just can't fathom what it is like to feel these things. I try to imagine and I actually start feeling slight distress and chest pain.

What does it feel like to experience that human intimacy?
>>
I was KV (22 years old for reference) until just a few months ago. I'm still a virgin but it really is indescribable.

Like even if it is really brief that moment lingered with me for weeks after and I still have the feeling of her face against mine burned into my memory.

I walk past the building where it happened a lot. Just the area itself somehow feels nicer.
>>
It's pretty great. For me, the small meaningless shit became fun. Making breakfast early in the morning so we could both chill and watch some stupid movie/series like tales from the crypt was nice rather than mundane, planning on what to eat that night and going grocery shopping with a real goal in mind other than to just keep yourself alive, everything has a better purpose imo.

Somebody who lays/cuddles on you and, without telling or hinting, has already established that you have complete permission to do whatever you want with them. So you'll just be laying there and you kinda feel like pushing your hand down their pants so you do, and their legs naturally spread apart and she kinda smiles or rolls her eyes or both. Or you just like the small talk and don't really feel like doing anything right then so you just kinda bullshit or not, doesn't matter. It gives you a reason to get up early on weekends even if you can sleep in until noon. And, as far as my experience, you just never feel useless/alone, you feel like a team and you wanna make sure your teammate is included in whatever it is you are doing, even if it isn't anything. Somebody else can probably do a better job, but its just like your comfortable all the time (minus any giant problems/debt/whatever you've given yourself). That's my experience anyways.
>>
>>18703860
Relationships are great!...For the first 3 months, then it's a slow and awful trudge to the end of the relationship. You're 26... you can at least go to a strip club to feel up a girl. You can also go to the bar and find an ugly girl to practice on.
>>
File: fuck it.jpg (17KB, 497x225px) Image search: [Google]
fuck it.jpg
17KB, 497x225px
I feel you man, Im sort of like you except my situation is mostly my own fault. I drifted around most of my teenage years alone, by some miracle I was able to graduate and join the Marines. There I hung out with some of the seediest people I've ever met and we became fast friends, lots of alcohol involved, sometimes drugs if we could get away with it, one night stands, getting into fights and hookers, lots of hookers. It only got worse after we all got back from deployment too. Now we've all gotten out and gone our separate ways as we have to since we're all from different states and I'm finding out that I'm actually a complete and total asshole. I scare off most women I talk to, the only date I've ever been on ended in disaster, I'm socially retarded because I spend more time not trying to cuss or say something very offensive and on top of that I'm pretty fuckin ugly, so ugly on the inside and the outside.

On nights like these I wonder too what its like to experience some kind of human intimacy, real intimacy, not the hookers and drunken sluts whose names I can't even fucking remember and I too get that chest pain.

At this point I think I'm beyond repair, my cousin told me that chemistry is key in this and I don't think I can connect and I'm too embarrassed to talk about my time in the Marines and before that. I'm just a sad fucking asshole man and its all my fault
>>
I'll give myself as an example for what it's worth.

I've had several loving relationships, great sex in the last one, she was a complete nympho. I was almost married there. I got a full time job, went to cousin's birthday parties, helped paint porches and all kinds of family stuff.

Then the families got hostile for stupid reasons, she caved under intense pressure from her asshole relatives and mine. It all got toxic.

What I realized after crying like a little bitch, was that all my friends were going out at 4:00am in the morning to be stupid at walmart, playing vidya, and d&d every day of the week.

So I went part time at my job because fuck I make plenty enough for just me. I also started painting and watching tutorials for all kinds of hobbies I wanted to pursue.

TLDR get to the fucking point

Sex is great, relationships are great, you might in the end enjoy being a moron with your buddies and doing whatever you want.

What you probably need most is self confidence. When you don't need anyone else, you are pretty much ready to be with someone, don't use them as a crutch.

That is all.
>>
Honestly what frustrates me most is this intense alien feeling. I feel like I am trying to mimic being human. I feel like people know I am missing something. I also fear people thinking I am innately weird. I don't know how to handle it sometimes.

I am engrossed with being able to grow as a human. Right now I feel stunted. As if I am missing a huge facet of life.
>>
File: descartes-meditac3a7c3b5es.jpg (95KB, 1031x860px) Image search: [Google]
descartes-meditac3a7c3b5es.jpg
95KB, 1031x860px
>>18703860
Relationships are nice and fun when both parties are interested in each other. They're kinda shit when one party isn't though. As a man it's all about baiting with fun and happiness so that the woman opens her doors to air things out,to which the guy stands tall in the face of the debris, and when it's all clear they move in to claim the treasures.

As the women it's opening and closing yourself, but there's extra grease on the hinges for those who are after more than just going inside.

>what a womans body feels like

S M O O T H
One girl I dated always wore short shorts giving me full access to her legs. Running my hand across her thighs never faiiled to put me at full mast.

Kissing is kinda just a show of affection. It's not particularly special
And Vaginas are best described as how you feel when you sit in a car under a hot sun....But instead around your dick and with slight movement.

>what it feels like to have someone like you as much as you like them.

Like you're doing everything right in life because you feel like someone has your back and treats you like a rare find.
>>
>>18705573
Also
>I have liked the woman WAY more than she liked me

I had that problem too. I found my solution was to just not immediately behave as if I trust,know or even like the girl. It's roughly now for me:

1st date gets spent having her talk about her neighborhood,family,friends and interests. Date ends or has a kiss on the lips.

2nd&3rd date She starts really shit testing (You) and asks for dumb things like money, rides to a place that is really out of the way and/or if she can use your shit. Smile and keep saying No but do make a dialog out of the requests by asking or stating something. After you've done what you originally planned and enjoyed yourself she should ask for something again but sigh and say you want something in return which you're going to make either a kiss or something to do with her boobs. It's suggested to end these dates on the higher physicality levels of french kissing,make out sessions or boob touching.

Then 4&on is smooth sailing and you're well conditioned into how to get free reign on her body

By the way, save for the first, personally MY 2nd&3rd dates usually get made in person while already on the 1st. If you miss opportunities to go "Well lets go there another time,when can you go" and make a date like that it's a little iffy to recover
>>
>>18705575
>on the 1st
And 2nd
Don't do desperate shit like having all 3 of those dates in a single week or back to back too. Put 4 days of space between each as a show that you have more important or better stuff to do.
>>
>>18705583
See, I hate all this weird lying shit I have to do. The reality is, I am almost never doing anything better or have shit to do.
>>
File: IMG_4722.png (866KB, 656x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4722.png
866KB, 656x647px
>>18703860
You get dragged to the most dumbest expensive time wasting shit in the hopes yourcock gets sucked after.
Here's a photo of it.
>>
>>18705631
Then find something, woman usually don't think high of men that do nothing going on in their lives, it also prevents you from becoming clingy and overly attached to her in short term.
>>
Less then you expect/make it out to be.

We will all stand in front of the void alone at the end of it all. Everything else is irrelevant.
>>
>>18705664
Yeah, go to Japan with a hot chick that wears a dress. What a fucking bullshit amirite Anonymouse?
>>
>>18704515

I know your feels man, I'm 26 too, kissless virgin.

I know the alien feeling, worse on some level I feel like I'm not truly a man. Whether imagined or real I feel other men don't treat me as equal because I can't relate to their conquests or even mundane daily life with a partner. I just have to stay quiet in those conversations and eventually it gets noticed, then I just have to brush it off or say something like "I like having money that's why I don't have gf" or something like that to make light of it.

It's harder with family, when my brother says he wants to be an uncle too, my aunt keeps asking if there's a partner in my future. I know it's hard man, feeling left out and not being able to fathom what an emotional connection feels like. You just have to keep yourself busy with hobbies, work, other interests etc to keep your mind off it and find joy in other areas. For me music is the love of my life, even though I'll never be a concert pianist I can slog away and learn pieces I think are beautiful and find solace in that emotional connection with the music.

Don't worry anon, you're not alone.
>>
>>18703860
>Every date I have been on, I have liked the woman WAY more than she liked me
Used to be in the same boat as you and people take advantage of it. My feelings got hurt because the world wasn't "nice" to me despite being a nice guy. I truly believe that if you treat people with respect and they will treat you with respect. Which is mostly true but some people take advantage of your kindness.

After being hustled and conned by women (including driving one to her job 50 miles away one way.... and she worked with her boyfriend) I now have a idgaf tude bout them. Ya Ima asshole but vesting urself n ppl don't care about you or who you just met and they aren't 100 with you yet since they don't know you, aint worth it.

Hell this chick tried to con me, met her at YMCA where she works. She asked for my number and we've been texting each other but I'm having to use translator because I don't speak Spanish and she doesn't speak English. Basically she wants me to write a letter inviting her sister from Guatemala to stay here and include my address and passport number along with my name. She doesn't know the correct spelling of my name nor does she know my last name so I'm going to make shit up. I put down a Chick-fil-A address and I made up a passport number. Told her she needs to blow me for 10 minutes and I'll give her that. She was hesitant at first and I was glad cuz I really don't want to deal with her but then she agreed when she saw that I wouldn't back down. Fuckin ho swallowing on my nuts
>>
>>18705664
>gay ass tumblr esque picture.
I feel for you bro, but at least you got your dick sucked after, right?!
>>
File: f-wpp-b-20150213.jpg (703KB, 3443x2624px) Image search: [Google]
f-wpp-b-20150213.jpg
703KB, 3443x2624px
>>18703860
26 here too, I've had one relationship back in high school which lasted few months. If I'm completely honest, I didn't feel anything at all when kissing, groping or cuddling her, the sensation that people has passionately described was nonexistent to me. I don't know if this has something to do with past traumas but I haven't yearn for romantic relationships ever since.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.