[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discussing issues after sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: WoWChronicleSample-4.jpg (1MB, 1350x1837px) Image search: [Google]
WoWChronicleSample-4.jpg
1MB, 1350x1837px
Has anyone ever tried discussing relationship issues with their partner after both people have cum during sex?

I'm wondering if it would help discussions become more empathetic and less likely to become tense or evolve into an argument. My bf and I have struggled with this at times... we tend to fight less when we're both relaxed.
>>
>>18703794
You're fucking retarded it's a big buzz kill
*breathing hard, whole body is relaxed...*
"Hey so you know that thing about whatever..."

From there on sex will be disappointing and associated with your fuck up
>>
>>18703798
No I mean like I would specifically tell him before sex that I want to talk. And then have sex knowing that the purpose is to put us in a relaxed state. I'm not trying to trap him without communicating my intentions.
>>
>>18703794
>>18703803

>I'm wondering if it would help discussions become more empathetic and less likely to become tense or evolve into an argument.

No idea. Try it out. I don't know if I would really be able to focus on the sex knowing a serious conversation was coming afterwards but that's just me. It doesn't sound like a terrible idea to me.
>>
>>18703794
Wait a few minutes after sex and might work. But don't go bitch mode!

Also don't tell him inb4. Side effects are: horrible sex
No sex
Him getting pissed
>>
>>18703794
I downloaded pic related pdf this morning. What are the odds?
>>
>>18703794
>Has anyone ever tried discussing relationship issues with their partner after both people have cum during sex?

Nope. But I also try to stress that lines of communication should be open and non-argumentative.

I don't know if trying to have a conversation while you're both flooded with endorphins and basically high is the greatest of ideas.... but... at the same time.... it's better than having shit communication and not being able to communicate at all.

You may as well try it.
>>
>>18703794
>have sex
>discuss relationship things
>huge disagreement
>Cuddling now feels awkward

This is a possible scenario.
>>
>>18703922
Its a nice pic.

>>18703929
I got the idea from a lady who said she and her husband "cuddle" during discussions instead of talking from across the room and it stopped them fighting.
>>
>>18704137
>I got the idea from a lady who said she and her husband "cuddle" during discussions instead of talking from across the room and it stopped them fighting.

And if it works for you too, hey awesome. Like I said, definitely better than not being able to communicate at all.

But also realize that this can't be a long term solution. Eventually you guys will need develop the ability to be able to have a normal face to face convo without losing your shit. That is, unless you're satisfied with being miserable for a large portion of your relationship.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.