[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being a unlikable person? >No one texts me first,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: SPhomesick.jpg (82KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
SPhomesick.jpg
82KB, 600x601px
How do I stop being a unlikable person?
>No one texts me first, Im always the one to initiate a conversation on snapchat or text messages. Even still its half assed answers like this:
Me: How's your day been man?
Them: Good
(Radio silence until I text them again)
>If I ask a friend or girl to hang out/go out to eat/ see a movie, they usually say "Idk, ill see what I have planned" or "Maybe". Never hear from them about it again.
>Im not fat or ugly. Im 5'10, in between strong fat and otter mode, and my lowest rating has been a 6.5 and highest being a 8 on most rate threads.
>I dress reasonably well and have good hygiene.
>Im not socially retarded when it comes to talking to my guy friends but If I walk up to a girl and talk to them, either I'm a awkward tard or they have 0 interest in me if I do actually talk well.
>I never get invited to parties, social events.
>Just today, I asked who I consider my best friend if he wanted to hang out today and he gave me some bullshit excuse, later found out that he went with a bunch of our friends camping.
>I live in the rural south, so meeting new people is kind of hard.

What do I do? I dont want to spend the only time I have left to be constantly around people in misery and loneliness.
>>
>>18703743
Pls halp
>>
>>18703743
>What do I do?
Meet new people who are actually interested in you or turn off the companionship bullshit in your lizard brain and drown out the loneliness with distractions
Kind of in the same spot myself, friend.
>>
Well, that text example is awful. Don't do smalltalk over text. You gotta start with something actually interesting, like if they've ever heard of a certain music artist or if they've seen a certain movie and have a conversation about that.

About the best friend thing, talk to him about it, say it hurt when you found out and if he doesn't give a damn, drop him like bricks.

Try going to another city for a weekend and try and meet some folks. I don't mean in bars either, I mean, go to stores and cafes and such and chat with the employees, find out what's going on around the place.
>>
>>18703743
I'm too narcissistic for relationships so I feel you op I feel
>>
>>18703743
Bump. I'm sort of in the same spot.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.