[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wantings to fuckings the woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: angery pusheen.png (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
angery pusheen.png
54KB, 400x400px
I want to fuck my friend, and she tried to date me in the past, but I said no back then, and the stars have not aligned since.

She's in a new relationship every time we interact. These relationships don't matter to me, because they only last a few weeks. Like it or not, sex does create a bond, and so the two of them do seem to be experiencing something like what you would call love. Then, they break up after a few weeks, and the reasons why are likely a mystery to everyone except her. She seems pretty upset every time, but probably less so as the situation progresses.

You might be asking, "Anon, why ever fuck someone like this?" Well, we interact pretty often, and it's just a natural urge I have. She has a very feminine appearance, and sum big ol' tiddies. She's also little and Jewish, so I could pin her down and say, "Take that, you fucking Jew," as we're having sex.

Sometimes it seems like she wants to fuck, and it's about to happen, but the situation is maybe too awkward for me. She'll make an excuse to lay in my bed or on my couch, or she'll allude to showing me her breasts, butt this is so blunt that I don't know how to react.

Maybe she'll feel the same way if I am blunt, if I just say, "I would like to fuck now, please." Maybe she'll also recoil at how tasteless that shit is. Whatever approach I take, I'm probably going to get a fucking disease. Unfortunately, my urge to fuck only grows with each interaction we have. We're friends on top of all this, so the interaction probably isn't going to stop either. Masturbating doesn't help, because it makes me feel as though I can be with her and should try.

What should I do here? I just want to fuck. I imagine she's not mentally stable enough to marry, as a man with his life ahead of him.
>>
Get drunk and watch a movie
>>
File: 1501015368824.png (268KB, 380x465px) Image search: [Google]
1501015368824.png
268KB, 380x465px
Cuck her bf? That is pretty intuitive.
>>
Of she is sending hints, take em bro. Don't pussy down.
>>
>>18703563
>Wantings to fuckings
>sum big ol' tiddies
>"Take that, you fucking Jew,"
>>
>>18703619
>>18703627
>>18703697
ok its worth a shot soon I will have a job and a room with a TV and a couch in it. i'll also be going to school so ill look like less of a loser.

do you think asking her to bitch cum over is the best approach? maybe we should go get a snack first?

also what about the diseases? HPV, HIV, and even just herpes are pretty life changing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.