[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to deal with bullshit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1472065071224.jpg (29KB, 480x458px) Image search: [Google]
1472065071224.jpg
29KB, 480x458px
Story time, this will be long and convoluted and requires some backstory, so if you aren't into reading this drama then skip this thread. Honestly I thought at this age me and my friends would be above all this teeny bullshit, but apparently not.

>in University
>roommate (we will call him John) has a girlfriend (we will call her sarah) of 1.75 years
>I have a girlfriend (we will call her michelle) of 1.75 years
>my two best friends are a couple of 1.75 years (we will call them Mark and molly)
>Mark, Molly, Michelle and Sarah live together
>Before my gf and I were together she had a fling with a guy we will call Stefan
>John and I live together separately along with two other guys who are part of a separate friend group who live in a completely different house, this friend group used to join with my group of John, Sarah, my gf and my two best friends as a whole group that met at the start of university.
>Sarah and my GF moved out of this separate house
>my gf and sarah told their roomates they were moving out
>one girl tries to blackmail my gf into staying by (lying) talking about killing herself (she has done this before) while also trying to butter up Sarah.
>My gf and Mark make films together and have a successful production business, Sarah wants to be an actress and they help her with acting roles from time to time
>Sarah claims my gf is her best friend but then frequently when other friends are around she tends to ignore her
>my gf retains faith in sarah despite my warnings
>I have never liked Sarah, I have seen her as vapid and conniving the whole time
>I have an uncanny ability to see through people and predict with alarming accuracy what will happen in interpersonal relationships

OK there's your background that all happened several months ago, here's what happened that I need advice on:

(1/?)
>>
(2/?)

>Sarah gets a new job (day 1)
>Sarah and John book a trip to France together (day 3)
>Sarah is working with Stefan at her new job
>Sarah knows Stefan and my GF had a fling in the past
>She doesn't tell my GF (or anyone) that Stefan works there (day 4)
>Sarah makes plans to go out partying with the other group of friends
>Sarah suddenly spends lots of time with her new work mates after work, coming back pretty late (days 5 – 20)
>sarah goes to a nightclub with her new friends and return after ‘staying at a friends’ (day 15)
>sarah and john seem still have a good relationship
>I predict Sarah has always been too basic for John and at some point they will break up (day 21)

>the next day they go on a break but keep it a secret from everyone but my gf (day 22)
>I start a new job in the same building as Sarah but a different role (day 23)
>I see Stefan at work (day 24)
>Sarah tells everyone it was John’s idea to take a break, but John said it was Sarah’s idea for logistical reasons (after the next year of university we will graduate, but John is a year below us, even though sarah will stay in the city) (day 25)
>Sarah tells my gf that it’s because she’s not feeling it (day 25)
>John tells me she just needs some space and then maybe one day they can resume but they both agreed that they are still best friends (day 26)
>Two of sarah’s new friends start at my new job also and I overhear them talking about sarah and Stefan, they don’t know I know sarah (day 26)
>Sarah has had sex with Stefan (day 26)
>Sarah thinks no one knows (day 26)
>>
(3/?)

>sarah avoids my gf (her ‘best friend’) for a while (days 26-28)
>my gf goes to stay with her mom for a little while on an unrelated matter (day 28 to a point in the future)
>Mark and Molly hear Sarah and Stefan in the house trying to be stealthy the day after my gf leaves (day 29)
>they also see them in town together acting like a couple (around day 15)
>Sarah goes on the vacation with John (day 31)
>Mark, Molly and I figure out what’s happening (day 32)

I have a sneaking suspicion Sarah will return, wait a few weeks and then talk to my gf and ask for permission to go out with Stefan and act like it’s just happening now, playing John and my GF for fools. I know that John is still interested in Sarah and will make a move while they are on vacation.
>>
(4/4)

My gf wants to just cut sarah out, but I have a feeling Sarah will just go and make up with this other friend group and then turn her (and the rest of us) into pariahs. Similarly John is one of my best friends but he’s a very private person who evidently still has feelings for Sarah and I don’t know how to approach the topic without him feeling like his privacy has been invaded.

I think that my GF should take advantage of the fact that Sarah thinks so little of her that she can make a fool out of her and play along with the game to ultimately deny Sarah any other avenues of escape.

Honestly it’s not nice to see my best friend cucked and my GF betrayed, I just wonder what a fresh pair of outside eyes would make of this before I do anything when Sarah, John and my GF return.
>>
>>18703340
>how to deal with bullshit
don't

>storytime
nah
>>
>>18703404

ok thanks dad
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.