[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm sleeping with a married woman. I'm single she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2802.jpg (159KB, 1300x957px)
IMG_2802.jpg
159KB, 1300x957px
So I'm sleeping with a married woman. I'm single she's married. I sleep with her at her house and even bounce hernyoung daughter (she's 2) on my knee while she massages my back, kisses my neck and holds my drink. Her husband works a lot and travels for work. She told me she wants my baby and is completely comfortable telling her husband it's his and easing the child as theirs. Again the husband has no idea. So should I knock her up? I know she's crazy that's why the sex is so amazing and she's absolutely gorgeous. Should I do it? The way I see it if I don't knock her up someone else will. Religious fags not needed
>>
>>18703272
Contributing to paternity fraud is one of the lowest acts that you can commit. I know you're a piece of shit and will do it anyway.
>>
>>18703272
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1.jpg (56KB, 612x683px)
1.jpg
56KB, 612x683px
You are doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing. But never NEVER put a baby in a woman that you're not going to settle with. Let alone a crazy fucking bitch.
>>
>>18703364
Yeah you're right I just lose my mind when I get horny. I just fucked her and my heads clear again. I won't impregnate her I'll just keep fucking her. I can't stop
>>
>>18703584
Just fuck her, yeah.
>>
Oh jeez, GET OUT. this woman will stab you in the ass in a millisecond the instant it serves her to do so.
>>
>>18703272
Wow you are acting like a real faggot. Do you have no principles?
>>
>>18703272
I'm pretty much in the same situation. Be careful when her daughter gets older... my woman's son started asking for me by name to put him to bed. Fortunately he never did it in front of the husband, and actually told her he wasn't going to talk about me in front of daddy. It's crazy what they understand. We've obviously had to be more careful since then.
>>
>>18703758
Oh, and we actually thought the kid was mine at one point... but now we're pretty sure he's not.
>>
>>18703272
Are you fucking retarded? You're fucking a married woman ( which already makes you a scumbag) without having considered that this man will very likely snap when he finds out and it doesn't matter how beta he is he will probably kill you (knife, gun, whatever); it happens every fucking day all the time. That aside, think of what this stupid cunt is telling you. She's willing to let you knock her up, which means she has no allegiance whatsoever to the man she's married with. How long do you think she's going to stay with him? How long do you think it will be after she divorces/leaves him before she comes after you for child support because she doesn't want to work? Fucking use your brain man. She will get a paternity test, it will come up as your kid, and you'll be paying out the ass for it for the next 20 years while she bounces on to another 10 dicks. It amazes me that people as fucking stupid as you even share this planet with me.
>>
On second thought, forget what I said. The world needs more stupid, broke idiots like you anyway.
>>
>>18703768
No he won't.

First of all, the husband (if he has any sense) will just get a divorce. No reason to go to prison. Besides, it's her fault. Not his.

Secondly, the court will always do what's best to keep the family unit. Meaning if OP has a change of heart and tries to push for a paternity test, the court would deny. Just like if she tries to ask, the court would deny.
>>
Do you come on her face?
>>
File: 1504339836082.png (349KB, 368x425px) Image search: [Google]
1504339836082.png
349KB, 368x425px
>>18703778
Nigger you are just as retarded as OP. Women have taken men who donated to sperm banks to court to get child support, and won. You think a court gives one fuck about his situation?
>First of all, the husband (if he has any sense)
Stopped reading there. You seem to think "crimes of passion" aren't a fucking thing or that a husband gives 1 fuck about going to prison. Jesus go the fuck outside and get off this board. This shit happens. All the time. You're trying to just wave this shit away like it's inconsequential when, if you just google for 2 seconds, you'll see these people do kill people all the time.

>The court will do what's best to keep the family unit
Not the nuclear family unit. The court will always side with a woman and her kid over anything else, it's leveled against the man's favor as soon as she turns on the water-works and starts crying about stupid bullshit. You people really do not live in the real world if you believe the stupid shit you just typed. Goddamn you idiots deserve every single horrible thing that happens to you because you're on the bottom of the intellectual-evolution food chain. Keep living in your stupid little bubbles. Like I said, the world needs more miserable, broke people and I'll be laughing all the way down the street in my Maserati because you chucklefucks thought it was cool to knock up some 3/10 skag because the only pussy you can pull is married pussy. Great achievement, really.
>>
>>18703826
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18703828
I'm not from /r9k/ and that's an obvious dodge from the point I've made because you know you have no rebuttal. Miserable, married pussy is bottom of the barrel, period. It's not a challenge at all to fuck some lonely housewife who's stuck in every sense of the word, with some dude she hates.
>>
>>18703834
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18703828
>>18703841
>>>/gofuckyourself/
>>
>>18703841
Not from /pol/ either but ok. Sorry you can't deal with the truth, faggot.
>>
>>18703846
>>18703845
https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/
>>
>>18703853
enjoy your ban
>>
>>18703272
>should I give a crazy woman in a broken marriage a kid?
Yeah, that kid will have a wonderful life.
>>
>>18703828
>>18703841
Letting women post here was a mistake.
>>
>>18703834
>>18703846
I'm pretty sure that anon was trolling you, he probably wasn't even OP
>>
>>18703272
>telling her husband it's his
wont he notice that its a half-shit-skin?
>>
>>18703826
DELET

>>18703828
>>18703841
butthurt
>>
>>18703272
Get the fuck out before you get your shit kicked in by Two Ton Ron
>>
>>18703826
[ ] not told
[x] told
>>
>>18703272
At least send an anonymous sex tape to the husband. He deserves to know he's being cucked. Just do a pov of his wife.
And for the love of God, don't produce children.
>>
So recently a co worker got fired because someone was fucking his wife and he used her phone to lure him over, put a gun to his head and tied him up and beat the shit out of him. Little faggot went and cried to his mom who called the cops and got this dude fired. Should have just killed the kid desu.

So what I'm trying to say is I hope this happens to you OP but that the guy kills you instead like he should because you already ruined his life because she'll take everything in the divorce with our fucked legal system. It's a shame you can't be sent to prison and get raped nightly by Tyrone
>>
>>18703272
You are very naive.

The woman just wants a baby from you

Husband will drop her and she will look for support from you.
You'll give her the cold shoulder because all you wanted was some sex and not responsibilities

She'll make you pay for it by bleeding you dry financially.

Good plan, even if you don't impregnate her she'll find a way to ruin you once hubby finds out and divorces her
>>
>>18703272
It never ceases to amaze and disappoint me what absolute trash and piles of shit men's cocks allow them to be
>>
>>18704762
It takes two to tango. You must be a female to absolve the cheating housewife of any wrongdoing in this picture - "it's always the fault of the one with the cock."
>>
>>18704762
Well she's the cheater and the biggest pile of shit here

He is a scumbag but he isn't hurting anyone who trusts him
>>
>>18704762
Kill yourself, fucking worthless whore.
It's the same as how everyone blamed John Terry for fucking his teammate's wife, but no one blamed the dumb cunt for spreading her legs for him in the first place.
>>
>>18704849
Well he's famous. That's why he got the short end of the stick
>>
>>18703584
B R I N G Y O U R O W N C O N D O M S from this point on.
>>
Speaking to my darker sides, part of me would want to do it, the other part is too selfish to let someone else raise my kid.
>>
Have fun with those child support payments later, thats if her husband does not find and kill you first. I bet that the two year old will somehow accidentally rat you out. Don't feel sorry for you though you adulterating fuck, I hope she fucks up your entire life.
>>
>>18703584

Describe the sex stuff
>>
>>18703272
No, don't make a baby.

And have an escape plan. Two-year-olds babble, and an innocent "Mommy's friend came over and played in her bed while you were away" is absolutely inevitable.
>>
>>18703272
Nope. Baby doesn't deserve such a shit mother and growing up without the real father.
>>
Why can't OP just impregnate her and skip town for good??
>>
>>18704804
>>18704818
>>18704818
>incel rage
>>
>>18703272

2 things...

1) I have gotten a woman pregnant before. The reality is a LOT different than the fantasy. Right now you just have a fun idea of cumming in this girl's pussy. When the reality hits and she tells you she is pregnant, get ready for some heavy feels my friend.

2) Many men have commited murder when they find out their wife is cheating. It's happened in my town twice.

My advice is to not get this girl pregnant, and to end this relationship entirely after you have had a few more good fucks.
>>
>>18703768

I agree with this.

What this woman is doing makes her completely evil scum in my eyes. And you are fucking her OP.
>>
>>18703272

Oh let me give you the story from my town. This happened in northern Georgia.

Girl I went to highschool with. Her dad was fucking some dudes wife. Well that guy waited for him to leave work. When he exited the building the husband ran him over with his car, then pulled a gun and shot the man twice in the head. Then he went home and shot himself.

This kind of shit happens on the daily in America man. Don't kid yourself.

I actually have another one too, guy beat another guy to death with a baseball bat.
>>
>>18703272
principles are worhtless in the face of nice wet pussy, keep banging that crazy hoe but dont put a baby in there.
she could legaly scam you if she want it so.
>>
I considered impregnating one of the engaged chicks I fuck just so I could have a kid and not have to raise it, but it's too risky.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.