[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop procrastinating so goddamn much on classes? My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 25863251.png (299KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
25863251.png
299KB, 540x438px
How do I stop procrastinating so goddamn much on classes? My GPA has suffered as of late, and I'm slowly devolving into a NEET, not putting in nearly enough effort, instead choosing to bide my free time with fucking video games. What steps should I be taking to break free of this cancer, get invigorated, and actually treat school like a full time job?
>>
>>18703204
I fear there are many of us in the same situation and with no solution.
Not having learnt to study when we could because we aced all classes is a problem no adult is willing to address.
Or even conscious of.
>>
>>18703210
>>18703210
I aced all my classes in high school, AP sciences, calculus, full schedule, etc. But now that I'm in uni., I've fallen into this deep, spiraling staircase of apathy and what feels like depression. Lack of interest in everything.
>>
I am in the same boat as you anon. My advice is to get your shit together. Do what you have to to get that degree. If adderall is the answer then take it. But most importantly set yourself a schedule, get enough sleep, study everyday. Lastly don't compare yourself to others, go at your own pace. Punish yourself for your incompetence(less tv,games,anime,no fap) and the brain will adapt.
>>
>>18703223
The degree itself is easy to attain. But my goals of medical school look bleaker and bleaker as the days pass. I'm passing classes, but I'm not doing nearly as well as I know that I could.
>>
>>18703223
However I do think a schedule would probably help, setting a clear time to study, instead of thinking "I can study a bit after I play a couple games".
>>
>>18703233
At the end of the day what matters is getting that diploma and not ending up a neet. There are just so many distractions in this day and age.One has to remove those barriers and move forward.
>>
>>18703239
Tips for removing said distractions?
>>
>>18703325
The only advice I can give you is you have to practice self discipline, which means you have to set limits on what you see and what you do . A hard task which many try and fail.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.