[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any guys out there with really high sex drives? And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: taeyeon.jpg (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
taeyeon.jpg
360KB, 1920x1080px
Are there any guys out there with really high sex drives? And I don't mean just wanting to have sex with every girl you see - that's normal. I mean you're able to have sex pretty much daily with the same girl for an indefinite amount of time.

I ask because I've only been in relationships where the girls wanted sex daily, and while I could keep up when the relationship was fresh it always starts to become a chore after a while. My exes would never initiate and after the honeymoon phase of the relationship wore off I pretty much got bored of having to initiate sex every. single. time. I need to be warmed up too, you know?

Kind of wanted to just say this and see if anyone else can relate.
>>
File: 1504870465842.jpg (179KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
1504870465842.jpg
179KB, 1280x956px
>>18703181
>I mean you're able to have sex pretty much daily with the same girl for an indefinite amount of time
That is like non-meme 92% of men between the age of 14 - 40.
>>
>>18703181
For my personal experience, having sex multiple times a day will kill my mood and drive me straight into a depressed state.

This said, I do not think to have a very high sex drive.
>>
File: 1503121566782.webm (2MB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503121566782.webm
2MB, 540x720px
>>18703196
The girl has to be attractive, though.
>>
>>18703181
I have like 0 sex drive for strangers but if I'm in a relationship where I really like the person, I'll fuck daily and multiple times a day if she would let me. Girls never do. They say they like sex at the start but what they really mean is they like sex once or twice a week. I've never cheated, but I've never really been sexually happy in a relationship. I even had one that lasted 8 years and I always just wanted to fuck. Granted, I have a big dick and I take forever to cum (40+ mins of straight fucking) so I think women just don't like those things. That and I always want to just fully enjoy their body, fuck each and every way, make love, go slow, go hard, nibble, kiss, bite, pretty much everything, and from my experience, most girls just kind of want to have sex until they get off and then they are done.

I'm sometimes wondering if my morals are just getting in the way of everything or how I am wired as I don't do one nights, sleep around, or have sex unless I am in a committed relationship, but once I am in one, I love to have sex, all the time.
>>
>>18703181
I used to be like that until I started taking antidepressants. Now I'm good with once a week. Feels bad.
>>
>>18703181

I've cummed 2 minutes ago, I didn't lose my boner and now I'm ready again
>>
consume copious amounts of protein
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.