[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Week 1 of college has come to an end, and I once again failed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1476483940099.gif (3MB, 241x241px) Image search: [Google]
1476483940099.gif
3MB, 241x241px
Week 1 of college has come to an end, and I once again failed to make any friends in classes. How the hell do you do it?
The only club I'm interested in/planning to return to is archery, and while I'm on good terms with the members, I can't say I'm "friends" with them either.
>>
>>18703114
Forgot to mention: I'm not much of a fan of drinking, and getting drunk to meet people isn't much my thing.
>>
>The only club I'm interested in/planning to return to is archery, and while I'm on good terms with the members, I can't say I'm "friends" with them either.

Next time you are there ask the one or more of them if they want to do a thing. That thing should probably be the least autistic of the things you like to do (other than archery).
>>
No friendship builds in a week, give it time with the archery club, and no one said you had to be piss drunk when talking to people at a bar, two drinks is good enough for a buzz for anyone 6 foot tall.
>>
File: 1492193921918.jpg (75KB, 676x581px) Image search: [Google]
1492193921918.jpg
75KB, 676x581px
>>18703175
>the least autistic of the things you like to do
fug
I'm starting to realize I might be a dull person. My other hobbies are a Japanese martial art that other people couldn't really partake it, vidya, and manga.
Maybe it's time to find a new hobby.
>>
>>18703187
Vidya is fine. Lots of people play vidya. Next time you are at the club bring up videogames and ask if anyone else plays them. If some people do then ask what kinds of games they like. If you like the same type of games then invite them over to play some games some time.
>>
>>18703195
I suppose so.
Do you have any suggestions for finding friends outside of that though? The club doesn't restart until early October, and there's no guarantee anything will even work out.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.