[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 43

File: male-female.jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
male-female.jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
Would it be weird to mail my boyfriend a box with a perfumed love letter and, like, a lightly worn bra and maybe matching panties? Maybe some tastefully seductive photographs of myself?

I'm a virgin, but I want to up the hotness, and I think it's fair that he gets a peak at my thoughts, my body, and my scent (ew). That's not super weird or sexual harassment or anything?

I mean, I could ask first, but I think I'd rather it be a surprise.

How would you feel?
>>
>>18703101
if there is no chance somebody else will see what's in that box, i say go for it. it'll surely make him happy as hell.
>>
>>18703053

Link to my post in the last thread as it died.
>>
>>18703101
i don't think that's too weird, so long as he doesn't have any roomies/family members that may open his mail. it would be pretty mortifying if his mom opened that one. also maybe try to use a non-padded/soft cup bra because there's an extremely high chance that a nice wired bra would get bent to fuck in the mail.

>>18703194
sounds more like this girl just isn't great at taking photos of herself, your description is giving me a down-to-earth impression rather than red flags. i used to make the first move on dating sites all the time before i got a bf because the men who send out crude mass messages to every woman they see are usually not worth sifting through. i think there's very little risk involved with just starting to talk to her and maybe going on a date. you could ask for more pictures also, if she's genuinely interested in you i would be surprised if she wouldn't be willing to send you some. just don't accidentally insinuate that you're wanting nudes and you're golden.
>>
girl broke up with me several months ago with no reason to start a relationship with a new guy.

Now she often shows up with him at places where she knows I will be.

She always gets super excited and scans my face for a reaction.

the first two months I was really sad, but now I find her obnoxious.

what does she mean by this? trying to make me jealous?

does she really think I would take her back?
>>
>>18703298
one time she kissed him and looked at me at the same time, her new boyfriend was like WTF
>>
I always get a girls number when I ask for it, but then if I try to call or text them they don't respond. I don't understand, is it just a way to blow me off discretely and quickly? I'd really really prefer if I was just told no from the get go. To be ignored cuts deeper than any outright rejection.
>>
>>18703298
> trying to make me jealous?
Probably. Women are insane from birth.
>does she really think I would take her back?
That's not the point. She wants to have the last word, so to speak.
Get one or more new chicks and bring them there.
>>
>>18703101
>why the fuck is my girl sending me her underwear? does she think I'm a closet crossdresser?
>>
>>18703324
yeah but after 6 months?
I have not talked to her in 3 months, a bit insane?
>>
>>18703324
>Probably. Women are insane from birth.
maybe she is some kind of psychopath that feeds on my suffering
>>
Last time I was sitting with a female classmate at the table, and she was coming with him right next to me
>>
I dont even want her back, when I see her I only feel sadness now but it annoys me
>>
Does it mean anything if a girl writes me a note?
>>
>>18703361
Depends on the contents? You're not really giving any context. She could have told you to go fuck yourself for all we know.
>>
>>18703361
Does the note say "keikaku means plan"?
>>
>>18703101
If you're in a relationship with him it isn't weird. I've never been into the photo thing, I'd much rather a girl show me in person, but the rest is a fine idea. A girl gave me a stuffed animal from her room once, and it smelled like her. It was really comforting. Is this a long distance relationship? If so, has it always been that way?
>>
>>18703194
How's apprenticeship? Does it pay decently?
>>
>>18703101
underwear would be a bit weird (wouldn't mind it myself) but everything else is fine
>>
>>18703406
>Is this a long distance relationship? If so, has it always been that way?
No. We live in the same area. Like I said, I haven't had sex yet so I'm taking it slower with him because of that. I want to keep the fire stoked and also I think it's fair that he knows I have, like, white stretch marks on my thighs and stuff like that, since that's normally established earlier in a relationship. We've been talking to each other for two months. I'm thinking I'll be ready in the next month or two.

>>18703327
Shit. Seriously? If I sent my underwear, it's clear it's meant to be looked at, touched, and maybe sniffed, right?
>>
>>18703455
Any man would use them to jack off with while fantasizing about the woman who wore them.
>>
>>18703416
My situation is not your average situation. I live in a city with a hugely profitable steel mill. One of the most profitable ones in north america. And my school was given millions by them to design my program specifically to tailor to their needs. So they hire the top 10 kids from my program every year as apprentices. (Millwright if I didn't mention)

So I start making like $20 an hour and by the time I finish my apprenticeship in 4 years I'll be making over 100K a year in wages, overtime and bonuses, as well as benefits and pension. But most the guys around here who have worked elsewhere say this is the best millwright job around.

That said, even the other guys in my program who didn't make it into this position are getting good wages.

Trades are the place to be these days man.

Just make sure you do a bit of research into your area and what trades are more in demand. Often there are a million carpenters or electricians but not as many millwrights, welders, pipe fitters or heavy mechanics.

You gotta be cool with long hours and lots of overtime though. But it sure as hell beats struggling to survive while still working 40 hours a week. Most guys I know in the trades make between $20-$30 and these are guys who are young.
>>
>>18703416
>>18703541
I should also mention, I'm from Canada. We have a huge lack of skilled trades right now so demand is higher. I can't speak for the US.
>>
>>18703101
Don't do it. It is weird as fuck.

Explore things in person. Take it as slow as you want, but do it in person.
>>
How do I say goodbye to a friend who I will probably never see again? She's moving away, and I just wanted to text her goodbye one last time without it sounding weird.
>>
File: 1478008683135.jpg (171KB, 435x654px) Image search: [Google]
1478008683135.jpg
171KB, 435x654px
I want to eat blonde hair, is that weird? Like chew on it, not swallow. It must be attached to her head, too.

Anyone else?
>>
>>18703553
>How do I say goodbye to a friend who I will probably never see again?
Meet her in person. Hug her, tell her you'll miss her very much and hope she comes visit soon.
>>
>>18703555
lol no
>>
>>18703558
>Meet her in person. Hug her, tell her you'll miss her very much and hope she comes visit soon.
That's weird as fuck. Besides, she's leaving pretty soon, I really doubt I have time to hang out with her.
>>
Women: would it be likely of you to find it creepy if someone asked you if you're in a relationship prior to asking you out? Got into a serious misunderstanding in the past and thought that it might be good to know beforehand.
>>
>>18703562
No, not particularly. But if a guy explicitly asks me if I'm in a relationship he's basically telling me he's sexually interested in me.
>>
>>18703562
Personally no, but it does immediately let me know you're interested.
>>
>>18703561
If you're not close enough that she wants to meet you in person before she leaves, then probably you shouldn't send her goodbye texts.
>>
File: 1405283966876.jpg (24KB, 350x440px) Image search: [Google]
1405283966876.jpg
24KB, 350x440px
Why does this girl keep telling me I am kind and too soft when I am nothing but a cunt to her.
>>
Girls, do you wave at ugly acquaintances?

>>18702085
>Is it because you are starring at them whenever you see them and they want to acknowledge that they notice you are starring at them?
I don't stare at her. I can be just passing by and she will wave at me.
>>
>>18703101
That's weird.

I would think that instead, give him signs that you want to escalate things. Make situations where you two are alone, make excuses to go back to his or your place, get 'that look',etc. He should be man enough to get those signals and fuck you.
>>
>>18703592
>do you wave at ugly acquaintances?
I wave at anybody I know, ugly or not.
>>
>>18703587
She probably likes to be abused...
>>
>>18703608
You think? She rejected me already and I am nice to everyone else but she makes my skin crawl so I am a passive cunt to her.
>>
May someone explain to me the difference between bisex and pansexual? Thank you
>>
What is the difference between a guy's looking at a girl being creepy to the girl and it being desirable to the girl? I'm guessing it's a function of how attractive the guy is and the way it's being done.

Girls call some guys creepy but it's not obvious to guys what that means and if it means just one sort of behavior or various ones.
>>
>>18703615
bi excludes trans iirc
>>
>>18703555
I think most people would mind if they got anything other than water or soap on their hair. There might be people who are into it, thought.
>>
>>18703615
It's complicated.

Sometimes progressive people will say they're pan because they'll date trans people (binary and non-binary). And then some even more progressive think it's insulting to imply trans people are outside "men and women", or that it's ridiculous to think non-binary people are "legitimate" when society inevitably classifies everyone as either masculine or feminine.

t. someone with several lefty LGBT friends
>>
>>18703574
Maybe you're right. We haven't spoken to each other much lately. But about a year ago, we used to hang a lot. I just feel like I should say something to her one more time before I never see her again.
>>
>>18703321
It's easier for girls to give you her number in person and ignore you later. Think about it from her perspective - would she want to be in that awkward situation where she rejects giving you her number? She doesn't want to seem like a bitch. In her mind, giving you her number and then ignoring you is the most straightforward way to do that. Don't take it personally. Just go get more numbers.

>>18703298
Ignore her.

>>18703361
Just take her out on a date and find out.

>>18703587
You probably don't mean it. Girls have a sixth sense to detect what you really mean besides words.

>>18703592
Whether or not they are ugly doesn't change if I'm friends with them. You probably left a good impression on her when you met. I would recommend going up to her and asking what she's doing on x day and if she's free, go to y. If you're interested, that is.
>>
>>18703628
>You probably don't mean it. Girls have a sixth sense to detect what you really mean besides words.
She had a horrible skin rash on her hands, both her hands turned bright red and I told her she had mange.
>>
>>18703618
>>18703623

Thank you, It may be the case that I'm pansexual. I have not so many experiences, but definitely I'm open minded and somehow attracted to all sexes, with a preference for women.

t. someone who decided to embrace his confusion
>>
>>18703615
There isn't a broadly approved definition of the words.

Bisexual implies that there are two genders (since bi = 2), while pansexual implies that gender is more of a spectrum. So people use pansexual to imply they will date transexuals and non-binary people, and it is more progressive.

For some people, pansexual might also imply that gender doesn't factor into your sexual preferences. A lot of bisexual people for example behave differently with men and women.
>>
>>18703615
There is no difference. People just say they'r pan to be trendy and get brownie points for people telling them how good and unique they are.
>>
>>18703632
>with a preference for women
You might as well just call yourself a heterosexual
Or nothing, who is going to ask?
>>
>>18703615
Apparently "pansexual" was a term coined to suggest you would venture outside the uh... confines of gender. It's stupid, frankly. I am bisexual, myself. I wouldn't mind dating a trans person, long as they were self-aware that it is in fact a mental disorder, and that a transition is basically treatment for that. You can't just stop in the middle of it and claim to be a separate gender entirely, there are only 2.

>>18703644
Basically this.
>>
Women- Did I fuck this up?

I tried to exchange numbers with this girl and she said "sure!" and gave me her phone to put my number in... Thing is I did not get her number from her.

Can I salvage this? (I'll see her Monday for sure and we're friends on Facebook).
>>
>>18703644
>>18703656

Good points, lads. Dare I say, bisexuality = pansexuality, if you think that, for instance, a transgender transitioned from male to female is actually a female. But generally a person who define a trans as a gender on its own, and maybe doesn't like to date them, is called a bisexual.

>>18703649

Maybe future partners are going to ask, better to let them know myself. The definition of "I am what I am" could be scaring or confusing.
>>
>>18703598
That isn't normal, is it? Don't your friends make fun of you for waving at uglies?

>>18703628
I'm interested, but I doubt she is. :c
>>
>>18703678
>That isn't normal, is it? Don't your friends make fun of you for waving at uglies?
No, I'm not friends with cunts.
>>
>>18703656
>>18703675
I'm fine if a trans person wants to identify as the gender they are transitioning to. Just don't stop in between. I just think it's stupid we keep making up more words to basically mean the same thing. I guess it depends on how you see trans people though.
>>
I'm going to an anime con in a few months, and I want to invite/ask a girl I "know" if she's going, thing is I've tried and failed at asking her to places like 3 times, should I just stop being a retard and face the truth or give it a shot?
>>
>>18703455
>Shit. Seriously?
Nah only half seriously. Dude would probably at least understand what you're getting at, even if he's not the panty sniffing type himself.
>If I sent my underwear, it's clear it's meant to be looked at,
It's not really that interesting without a girl in it.
>>
Question for women, i have hyperhydrosis which means i sweat excessively especially around my face, head and back regardless wether its hot or cold outside (i can hide it on my back and yes being anxious makes it come up), do most women have issues with this or would it depend from person to person?
>>
Girls would you tolerate immaturity?
>>
>>18703936
Depends on person to person. Personally, when my guy is sweaty I'm really turned on (but his perspiration is always odourless)

>>18704035
If you can control it, sure.
>>
When you were a girl around 12 or younger, would you have liked to be in a relationship with someone in their 20s?
It's a serious question, I've always wondered this but am too scared to ask female friends.
>>
File: age difference.jpg (115KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
age difference.jpg
115KB, 612x612px
>>18703617
Try to pretend not having autism and ask girls on date. Sooner or later one will accept.

>>18703662
Talk to het again. If she was willing to talk to you once, she will do it again.

>>18703694
>girls rejected me 3 times already
>should i be retard?
No, stop being retard. Or do you have no self respect?

>>18704058
Pic related? Pedo? Why do you ask? From what perspectivity are you interested?
>>
>>18704058
No.
>>
>>18704061
>No, stop being retard. Or do you have no self respect?

I thought so, just wanted someone else to tell me. Thanks.
>>
>>18704061
>Pic related? Pedo? Why do you ask? From what perspectivity are you interested?
Like in that picture, yes. I know it's not really possible, but I've always wanted a little gf.
>>
>>18704058
No. Girls that age would rather be with someone up to 2 years older. Anything above that would be weird.
>>
>>18704051

I can, of course. I'm quite of a mature guy, but every now and then I become a child, I guess my inner child never died. I'm fine with this becouse this makes me a creative person BUT...

I'm kinda scared when my significant others (when I have one, I'm single by now) act like perfecly mature and serious. I think they are gonna hurt me or others. I always like people when they are genuine, and when people are acting too mature and perfecly adult I find them cheesy.
>>
>>18704074
Man, if the girl wasnt much on the internet, she probably havent even discovered masturbation. Yes, the age of first period is lowering each year, but they are still dumb kids who will rather play with dolls, facebook and lego rather than with your penis.

But sure, kids like to have friends. To me it looks like you are close to pedo. Become teacher. That way you can be very close to children. And learn to accept that having little girl to raise as your bride is just a fantasy.
>>
>>18704051
Thanks for putting my mind off worrying lady, have a great evening.
>>
>>18704086
I have similar concerns because withe close family and friends I'm very silly and immature. Just find the right person who has a similar relaxed personality to you and you should be fine.

>>18704090
Thanks m8, you too!
>>
>>18704088
It wouldn't have to be a sexual relationship, could just be romantic one without any sex. Age of first period lowering each year just sounds bad to me as I prefer prepubescent features.

I don't think becoming a teacher wouldn't be a good idea considering my past, but it's nice to hear the suggestion.
>>
How can a guy change his ways before she wants to leave? I know people don't like me and things I say don't come out how they are meant to. I always seem to insult and hurt others even when I mean no harm or trying to help. How can I show her that I am changing and trying my best but it isn't something that can change quickly? How I can't change one life time in a short period of time
>>
>>18704125

Let's hope for the best, anon. Thanks anyway
>>
>>18704133
>romantic
That is the same issue mate. They want to run around, babble nonsense, draw, bash dolls, marry ken to barbie, pretend they are flying on dragons, hate brocolli and other nonsense kids do in order to develop healthy brain / body and grow up.

They simply dont have mindset you probably want. Sure, some kids fall "in love" with teacher from time to time, but that can be described as anything but romantic relationship.

There are generally two types of pedos. One type knows how precious kids are and how terrible it would be for them to put them into anything innapropriate. So often they become teachers or other profession which works closely with kids and become the best ones at it simply because they are "closer" to kids than their peers.

The other type fails and then gets sodomised in prison or in my country recieves chemical castration and forced therapy for rest of his life. So whatever you do, always remind yourself who is more important. Kids future or your passion.

>>18704144
You cant. If you fucked up so badly she wants to leave, you lost your chance. Change and then try again eith brand new gf.
>>
>>18704144
Maybe just tell her exactly that?
I'm having the same problem. My bf has exaggerated reactions to things I say. I can't ever seem to say the right thing, I'm always rude or hurtful. He reacts well when I lie and make the effort to say out of character cute, nice, flattering things (with the help of weed and alcohol).
>>
>>18704035
Depends on what you mean by immature.
If you mean like playful and letting your inner child out I think it's cute af and charming. It's something I look for in a partner.
But if you mean that you behave like a spoiled kid that can't do anything and really needs to grow up, no.
>>
>>18704157
I can't just try again with someone else. I've put too much into loving her that just ending it won't help me in anyway. She doesn't want to give up on us, I can see that in her heart
>>
>>18704157
That's part of what I love about them.

I'm afraid I already slipped into the latter and am afraid I can't get back to the former anymore, I'm trying with the therapy.
>>
I've been taking women on romantic dates when I'm really just looking to get my dick wet
I got nothing to offer but the promise of being their emotional dumpster
Sometimes I feel this is stupid but then I see something mildly erotic and I begin messaging them again
>>
>>18704180
Sunken cost fallacy.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunk_cost
It doesnt matter how long you are together or what have you sacrificed for her. At some point, it is time to let go and try again with your past experiences so you can avoid doing the same fails all over again.

>>18704181
Well, i know you didnt choose to be what you are. And your therapy wont solve shit. It is like trying cure homosexuality. Shame that one thing is socially acceptable and other will mark you as hitler even on 4chan.

Whatever you do, dont lose hope. The sole fact you are online means you havent fucked up that badly.

>>18704196
You described like 50% of male population. And you forgot to ask question.
>>
>>18704202
I guess I was asking if it really made me a bad guy
>>
>>18704202
Therapy is not there to cure, but to find out how I can live a happier and more legal way of living. Finding out why I do bad things and how to prevent it from happing again.
And yea, I've already received one permanent ban from 4chan and I have never even posted something sexually explicit or something.
>>
are 1 word text messages always the equivalent of a "fuck off"?
>>
>>18704242
maybe
>>
>>18704249
in what kind of scenario would it not be?
this girl told me shes not much of a texter, and frankly neither am I
what do? should I say something else?
>>
>>18704263
yea
>>
File: 1463003287728.jpg (75KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1463003287728.jpg
75KB, 720x540px
>>18704266
>>
File: bed animal.jpg (315KB, 650x854px) Image search: [Google]
bed animal.jpg
315KB, 650x854px
>>18704249
>>18704266
10/10 troll, keep good work!

>>18704242
Texting is boring. Cuddling is where the fun is at. Ask her on date anon.
>inb4 when and where
Now and on dinner. Then attempt handholding / kiss / walking her home or netflix and chill move. Dont forget to cuddle the bitch!
>>
>>18704271
>>18704289
;)
>>
if she rejects me I'm still going to have to see her every day
I have enough trouble showing up to lectures as it is
>>
>>18704296
>>18704289
meant to reply to you
>>
>>18704035
A small amount in appropriate situations, IE one on one.
If he's immature in public or with friends I'd be humiliated and I don't do well with public humiliation.
>>
FUCK!

Tried to talk to the girl, she did not respond at all. I thought we had something. She was always looking at me when I'm on my desk, she walks around the place where I sit just to get to the place she wants to, even though there's clearly other ways. We lock eyes everytime we meet. She fidgets around when we were both in the bus stand last time and had me at he peripheral vision.

When I tried to talk just now she gave me the side view, for 4-5 seconds as she walked out of the room. Jesus Christ man. I really did try. Problem was there was this other girl behind her walking as well. Really close to her. Could it be that she thought I was speaking to that girl? All i said was "oh hey why are you still working on weekends". Like I mentioned, she gave me the side look the whole time she was walking. Am I the only one who's interpreting the signs incorrectly? Are there even signs at all?

Can any girls help out? I'm really into this chick. Would really appreciate as many responses. I only get to see her couple of times per week.
>>
>>18704319

I don't think there is much of "signs" though I don't envy the fact that men need to sit around and discern "signs". If I want to signal to a guy that I like him I will say "hello" or small talk like that.

Just looking at you seems a bit vague, she might just be noticing you looking? Can't you just ask her on date?
>>
Girls:

>Take female friend out on a date
>Goes really well
>Didn't kiss her at the end but we agree to hang out later in the week
>Message her after saying I think she's cute and enjoy her company
>Replies only that she enjoys my company but isn't sure about dating anyone atm
>Concur in that I'm not thinking about dating yet
Fastforward
>Ask what she wants to do on the agreed night
>"Just something chill"
>Invite her over for beers at mine
>We chill out for a 5 hours without any her giving off any signs
>Finally grow the balls to make a move
>She responds well, we end up banging
>In the morning she's really cuddly and stuff
>Hang out a few hours then drop her home
>Agree to hang in another few days

We haven't exchanged any messages since then, and that was two days ago. I've never had a casual sexual relationship and I'm super unsure how to proceed. I'm confident that she enjoys me (never any awkwardness aside from some slight sexual tension), but she's an incredibly laid back and attractive girl who would never need to make effort.

Is it a bad idea to wait and see if she'll message me first? Is there any conversation that needs to be had to establish ground rules? I guess I'm wondering how to proceed in general if I want to make it an ongoing thing. I wouldn't be opposed to short term dating, but she leaves town at the end of the year so I wouldn't want to develop too many feels.
>>
>>18703298
Bro just buy a fucking harem of escorts and show that bitch what's up. Can you imagine her face when she's clinging to chad and you just fucking roll in with a pussy entourage
>>
>>18704325
Oh wow, it was me all along. I thought they were signs. If she responded to that I would've fucking invited her to lunch man, I really want to. Problem is she did not, but watch me instead. Alright thanks for your input. Next time I see her ima go straight and ask her out? If she says no then I'll give up. All these eye contacts so many times. God it felt awful.
>>
Why are all women dumb cunts?
>>
>>18704344

How old are you? You talk about your desk so I'm not sure if you are college aged or older. If you are college age, introduce herself and ask her if she wants to hang out sometime. That's what my first bf did with me.

But I know that its very very difficult to do that and put yourself out there. I don't envy men on the dating scene at all. If women get the short end of the stick when it comes to biology, men get the short end of the stick when it comes to finding a relationship. I do think that (not that anyone has it perfect). You won't be the first guy to get shot down if worst comes to worst and you won't be the last.
>>
>>18703628
>Girls have a sixth sense to detect what you really mean besides words.
Actually, they don't have a sixth sense. In fact they're sensory deficient. They can only hear insults when spoken by another woman or an ugly dude. If the guy is handsome he can say whatever the fuck and she'll just melt all over his arms and shower him with praise, because her hearing centers and basically her entire brain have entered fuckmode.
>>
>>18704350

Want to elaborate? I don't think of women as dumb.
>>
File: 1429919601848.png (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1429919601848.png
6KB, 224x225px
>>18704362
Anon why
>>
>>18704365

I don't mind trolls or even misogynists I am having a nice Friday evening talking to people on the internet.

Back in the late-00s (mods didn't give a fuck) there used to be nightly super misgoyny threads all over /a/ and I used to bring myself to tears arguing with trolls. They were good times.
>>
>>18704355
Im 24 and working in an IT company. Just different department with her. Would she be creeped out if I ask her out the first time we speak? I did talk to her 2 weeks ago, but I got "yes" as a response. It was a close ended question after all.

How do I even introduce myself now. She fucking knows I'm looking at her. Its obvious that I want to talk to her now. Should I just give it a go one last time? Introduce myself and straight away invite her to lunch?

Hey I'm bob, I always see you around but never got the chance to speak to you. Would you like to have lunch sometimes?

If she flats out say no then I'll just say oh ok. Have a nice day.
>>
>>18704381
This thread is just a tad young to be killed like this tho. Can you hold it off until at least 250 posts?
>>
File: En Gaurde.jpg (198KB, 950x977px) Image search: [Google]
En Gaurde.jpg
198KB, 950x977px
I'm a pretty ugly guy ladies and painfully socially retarded on top of that, I've been on a date once after being rejected multiple times and it was catastrophic. How the fuck do I talk you people and not scare you off or come of as a social idiot?

Its come to the point where I've gotten into lifting aggressively so I can get huge and just be the "Strong Silent Type" but even lifting doesn't fix being crippled by social anxiety
>>
>>18704387

Since you ride the bus you can try something like "I see you around a lot, my name is .... by the way?" If she smiles and responds positively make some chit chat and ask her to eat lunch sometimes. If she sounds hesitant or makes an excuse then drop it. That sounds good to me, keeping in mind I am a woman and have had to take the initiative literally once in my whole life.

>>18704399

All men get rejected tons of times, my husband is handsome and he tells me it was hard for him to meet me.

Practice makes perfect I guess, every woman is different and is scared off my different things. I dated a man once who scared me because he kept on saying how we were "meant to meet" which felt too fast to soon, he talked about how other women were "bitches" which felt really harsh and scary, he typed all his texts to me in ALL CAPITALS which made him feel unhinged and he mentioned his criminal record and that I should go meet his friends. It was just scary and awkward.

As you socialize more I think you come into your own more. At least it worked that way for me.
>>
>>18704381
Of course you cry over retarded shit you see on the computer. Everyone in real life treats you like a princess, you've never had someone just tear you the fuck up in the middleschool courtyard. Once you've been fucked with in real life, internet ""trolls"" are a joke. They'll never break your stuff, they'll never humiliate you in front of a hundred people you have to see every day.
>>
>>18704413
>As you socialize more I think you come into your own more.

You know, now that I think about it, I've literally spent the last 5 years of my life with a really seedy, scum of the earth type people (USMC) and before that I just sort of drifted by myself, its a damn miracle I graduated high school.

It wasn't until recently that I tried to date or even socialize but its just so fuckin hard, Im trying not to cuss, I'm trying not to be mean and as a result, I have nothing to say. I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I'm slowly discovering that I'm a complete asshole, so ugly on the outside and the inside
>>
File: 1502851294995.gif (737KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502851294995.gif
737KB, 250x300px
>>18704422
they clearly meant tears of laughter you autist
>>
>>18704061
Should I wait until I see her in person again or use FB?
>>
>>18704422

I'm sorry you got bullied. I'm kind of a homely and awkward girl though so nobody treat me like a princess outside of my daddy and my bfs so there you go.

I have gotten a thicker skin when it comes to trolls, but I think that I still cry pretty easily in general. Again, sorry people bullied you. In the future middle school will seem like a distant dream.
>>
>>18704413
Really, thank you so much for your response and taking your time here. One last question for you senpai.

Don't you think we got past the introduction thing? I dont know. Once I see her I'll say:

Hey uhh excuse me. Can we talk for a bit? I think you know that I'm always looking at you. So im just going to be honest with you. Would you like to have lunch with me?

Ill try my best to get past to her. Idk, never been rejected once. People think I'm good looking as well. The fact that I thought I wouldn't get rejected just rapes my confidence now. It really did. But i ill regret more if I did not even try. Is that good enough convo starter or its creepy or even rushed?
>>
So there's this girl in college I see at my school sometimes. I think she's genuinely beautiful. So, when I pass by her or whatever, I often find we're exchanging looks; our eyes meet nearly every time we pass (and sometimes she's looking at me before I look at her). After that, she'll usually look away fast and avoid my sight again. Other times I'll catch her turning away from my direction as I realize I'm being watched.

Does this girl think I'm attractive? I don't know her, we're in the same semester and have some mutual colleagues so I presume she knows who I am.
I'm scared to just walk up to her and begin talking to her, though. She's kinda intimidating. Would I be wrong in assuming she finds me attractive, though?
>>
>>18704461

While I'm sure your delivery and looks might factor in a lot, I don't really like this line. "I think you know I'm always looking at you" in particular sounds a bit creepy. "I see you around a lot" sounds better, and if she doesn't know your name you need to give it.

I don't think its rushed myself, the older you get the less time you have to beat around the proverbial bush, but just that line sounds weird to me. Obviously thats just my opinion and as a hetero woman I've never asked out a woman or had to deal with that rejection.
>>
File: duck.jpg (95KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
duck.jpg
95KB, 1000x1500px
For the guys:

Why would you joke to your girlfriend/girl you like about marriage? What is going through your mind?
>>
>>18704484
He's testing the waters to see if you want to get married.

Good luck.
>>
>>18704492

Different anon but I've had guys joke about getting married or talk about the future and say "if we have kids" blah blah and then dump me.
>>
File: 1492781598341.png (19KB, 571x448px) Image search: [Google]
1492781598341.png
19KB, 571x448px
warning weapons grade autism incoming

how weird is it to double-send a facebook friend request..?

i was talking to this chick in first semester college (now in third) and it seemed like we were getting along pretty well. I didn't add her until second semester when I came back and noticed she was gone (maybe a different program or something, idk) but she didn't' accept my f/r

it's now third semester how weird would it be if I added her again? it's fucked up but i have an insane crush on her and I really wanna ask her out despite not talking to her in like 9 months now

part of me is thinking "stop being a god damn pussy and find someone else" and the other part of me is like "SCORCHED EARTH MOTHERFUCKER" like if I send her a request again and she goes "ew weird I'm gonna block him" then I'm literally still at square one.

Sort of like I literally can't go down hill in this scenario you know? I donno, she was super cool & unique in a great way, i'd never met anyone like her before
>>
Guys:

What do you think if your girlfriend gets off from double penetration porn?
>>
>>18704541
I would be open to working with a dildo, but I'm also very monogamous
>>
>>18704296
HELP
>>
>>18704492
Thank you very much.

>>18704498
This is the first guy that's done this to me. Pretty sucky to plant those seeds in a relationship and then bail.
>>
File: 1486958284917.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486958284917.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
How many images would be normal to have on a Tinder profile? I've been thinking of making one, but I'm not very photogenic and don't take many pictures, anyway. I've only got like two, maybe three good ones.
>>
>>18704484
I did it once. I thought it would be cute, but then regretted it because thought it was way too early.
>>
File: 1476459491298s.jpg (6KB, 232x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476459491298s.jpg
6KB, 232x250px
I want to ask out a girl who sits behind me in one of my classes. Have any girls had this happen to them? If so how did it go? What is the best way I should do it?
>>
>>18704571
Don't go onto tinder. It's degenerate.
>>
>>18704582
I'm not going on for hookups. I'm not into casual sex. I just can't meet anyone new in the work force.
>>
>>18704584
You're not going to meet anyone worthwhile on Tinder, mate. I'm a shut-in, but I would imagine the best place to look for partners would be in volunteer work. Alternatively, you could go to random shops and see if there are any women working there as cashiers or something.
>>
I usually look very serious when I'm in public, with people I don't know. if a pretty girl looks at me nicely and smiling and shit, how should I react? should I ask for her phone #? should I invite her right there to go out later or something?
>>
>>18704588
You expect me to take socialization advice from a shut-in? You also expect me to do volunteer work on top of a full time job?
>>
>>18704584
Volleyball is a social sport, it has a healthy mix of men and women, good team sizes, and allows people to accomplish something together. Take a class or join a club or something.
>>
>>18704590
Weekends are a thing. I'm just brainstorming, buddy. You don't have to take my advice, but you are coming here because you can't think of anything yourself.
I say volunteer work because you can tailor it to one of your interests--like nature? Volunteer for a garbage cleanup or foliage restoration activity. Any women there will have something in common with you.
>>18704589
Americans always smile at each other, it's\just what they think is polite.
>>
>>18704575
So you were testing the waters?
>>
File: disturbed_asian_man.png (374KB, 520x478px) Image search: [Google]
disturbed_asian_man.png
374KB, 520x478px
please reassure me that despite being a totally gross loser all hope is not lost
>>
>>18703101
god damn that's a fantastic idea

just make sure the pictures are wallet sized. and skip the bra, those are boring and don't smell that appealing

>>18703553
>semi serious
offer her a farewell lay

>totally serious
get dinner, have one last good night out, make her promise to send you her address so you can visit, and try not to cry

>>18703587
>daddy harder uwu
but for real she probably just teasing you

>>18703617
literally if she is attracted to you

>>18703662
eh, just ask her out already, that;s what getting her number was for anyway

but since she didn't give it to you, outlook bleak

>>18703678
lmao dude, memes aside, most relatively sane women are just nice and cheerful to everyone and will be nice to someone regardless of how gnarly their face parts are, especially if you know each other
>>
File: Kp6RN00.png (46KB, 1200x1314px) Image search: [Google]
Kp6RN00.png
46KB, 1200x1314px
>>18704058
in general no, but there's always those weird crushes. several female friends have confided in me about one or two guys in their life who were significantly older than them who they were crazy for

one of my sisters friends is 13 and she has a pretty blatant crush on me but it's a one off thing

>mfw on new years she kissed me
>>
>>18704242
>texting

texting is for arranging meetups, ya donk, not sharing your innermost autisms
>>
>>18704319
if you think she's into you, she's just being nice

if you think she's just being nice, she isn't into you

trust me, when a woman is interested, you will know

>>18704399
unironically give up. eventually someone will force you into a relationship with them and poof, enjoy your mediocre marriage
but only do so after you actually get rejected a lot. i'm talking like, triple digits- in a row

if i can make it that far so can you

>>18704498
it's pointless cruelty. within 3 seconds of a man seeing you he knows exactly how soon and how many kids he wants to pump into you. there is literally no 'if'

there is a small if when it comes to marriage, as he gets to know you, but even then he knows within the year if you're worth it or not

>>18704532
if it lets you send another, it means she deleted it and to stop

>>18704588
holy fuck never ever ask out a cashier
in fact never stray beyond a purely businesslike conversation unless you are a ridiculously attractive person

>>18704589
she's just being nice dude
>>
Can guys tell when a girl is really into them through body language? There's this guy I am infatuated with far more than I'd like to him to know. I purposely avoid him since I've had hardcore sex dreams about him and I'm worried my lust will show in my facial expressions or something. I often fantasise about what I'd do to his dick if I was alone with him. He flirts with me but I think it's because he's just a socially dominant extrovert.
>>
I can get laid, make good friends, and socialize well. The problem is that I can't seem to get a g2g and don't know why.
>>
>>18704584
Thats an even stupider reason to get on tinder

Everyone knows tinder is just for one night stands
>>
>>18704688
>gf
>>
>>18704684
Guy here, no fucking way. It's just anxiety-fueled projection on your part. I have the same impulse, to constantly criticize myself and be hypersensitive to my motion. But unless you're doing something like drooling or stuttering like a moron around him, he has no clue. Exception is if he's Chad and fucks women as a sport. Then he knows, but doesn't care. I would advise against hooking up.
Also, no sex before marriage if you don't want to become a despised, used-up old bag. Seriously, sort yourself out. I thought that only men had problems when it came to this--stop thinking with your cunt.
>>
I've exchanged numbers with 3 girls this week and I haven't texted/called any of them. I guess it's because I'm afraid that they were just being nice or wanted a friend. I just don't want to make a wrong move, how the fuck do I get over this? I'll never have a gf being this indecisive.
>>
>>18704634
Reassuring you that fixing yourself is always within your capabilities if you put the effort into it :)
>>
>>18704715
I can't say for certain because I'm not a fucking normie, but generally speaking people won't give you their number unless they're interested or already your close friend.
>>
Girls, Have you ever considered or had plastic surgery ?
>>
>>18704713
I'm a virgin. Why are certain types of guys so damn attractive though? I thought "Chad" was just a dumb meme. Are all attractive men bad guys? I got a much slimmer and more beautiful body this year by going to the gym a lot. I also got treatment for my binge eating disorder. For once in my life attractive guys started showing interest in me and I love the attention desu. My taste is still smart nerdy guys since I have a science degree with honours and my hobbies other than the gym/sport are non normie like anime and reading non fiction.
>>
Hey guys and other girls: what's your honest opinion a girl who cuts her hair short because it's too fine/thin? Is it more appealing if she just grows it out regardless? My mom says that it's dense, just fine as a baby's, but I'm sure she's just trying to make me feel better or grow out my hair long. People always have told me to do that. :/

And I dunno. I just look at my hair and it seems absolutely 1000% gross. Flat on top, deflating by end of the day, or getting too greasy to go outside after one day, having no dimension. Yup, really. I have to shampoo the same day I go somewhere or it's 100% unpresentable. :( Keeping it short keeps decreases these problems and keeps it looking fluffy.

Pic related is a lot like my hair, just a little thinner, grayer, and less shiny, when it was long.

Also, after a (cold) shower I lightly pull at my hair and about 20 hairs come out. Is that normal? >_>
>>
>>18704736
I got a whole list but I'll never afford it.
>>
>>18704738
>doubt.jpg
This is starting to sound like a larp. But the strongest way to filter out the guys who will just fuck you and leave, is to say early on you want to save yourself for marriage. It's not even a religious thing.

Also, if athletic guys really are attractive to you, go for the military officer types. Please don't marry some nerdy guy just to cuck him because of your uncontrollable lust.
>>
>>18704747
I really like long hair. I think it's sad when girls cut their hair because they think it looks better. I can understand the ones who don't think it's worth the hassle to maintain long hair, but cutting what looks nice on a false assumption is a travesty.
>>
>>18704751
idk I havent read that whole exchange but I have a similar experience. The only guys I've ever been able to find who are interested in more than just a one night stand have been characteristically unattractive.
They're usually dumpy, fat, and socially autistic.
The decent looking guys who have even a smidge of self worth and confidence in themselves tend to just want sex.
>>
>>18704759
80/20 at work. I won't tell you to lower your standards, but for the love of God, don't give up your virginity. That destroys chances of finding a decent traditionalist, and you'll end up being passed around Chads until you're 35 and alone.
t. social autist
>>
>>18704727

It's hard for me to believe that, getting numbers from women is easy and sometimes they just give it to you like candy. Despite this, I don't know how to escalate if they're actually are into me.
>>
File: IMG_0955.jpg (10KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0955.jpg
10KB, 298x169px
>>18704751
>>18704766
Great advice thanks guys. I'll go for the delayed gratification option and save my virginity for marriage so I'll be less likely to be miserable. Maybe whenever I get the hots for some bad boy I'll just be like mentally categorise him under "things that feel good now that will haunt me later" .
>>
>>18704801
I'm the same guy. But I doubt you would be convinced this easily unless you're a larper.
I hope I'm wrong, and that I genuinely want the truth to be that I helped some girl before she did something impulsive, but being here has made me jaded.
In the off-chance you're serious, I wish you the best.
>>
>>18704664
>it's pointless cruelty. within 3 seconds of a man seeing you he knows exactly how soon and how many kids he wants to pump into you. there is literally no 'if'
>there is a small if when it comes to marriage, as he gets to know you, but even then he knows within the year if you're worth it or not

Not the Anon you replied to but >>18704492

The guy told me that when he first saw me he could see himself settling down and we just celebrated our one year anniversary. Hmmmmm
>>
>>18704816
>Not the Anon you replied to but >>18704492

Ugh, I mean I am >>18704484
>>
>>18704813
I was already wanting to stay a virgin but I just never felt that much lust in my life or had conventionally attractive men like me so I rarely had the opportunity to experience what real temptation to lose your virginity felt like. I mean I've liked guys and maybe had a sex fantasy every once in a while but have never experienced any strong physical attraction.
>>
>>18704833
>I was already wanting to stay a virgin
Where the fuck do I find women like you?
>>
>>18704766
Already did, to rock bottom. I tried to go out with a guy I found absolutely hideous and also conversationally inept. He couldn't get more than 4 words out without stuttering and breaking down. Apologized after every other word, every single movement he made, it was awful
Guess how excited and happy I was about the prospect of dating a basic retard? Not at all

If that's the only option, I'd rather be passed around by chad because at least he can hold a conversation
>>
>>18704854
>He couldn't get more than 4 words out without stuttering and breaking down. Apologized after every other word, every single movement he made, it was awful
There are more competent autists out there, you know. Don't go out with someone you find hideous, as that'll never work out. But plain-looking, maybe. Do anything but sleep around, that is the worst decision you could possibly make, next to marrying a literal corpse.
>>
File: ngbbs4c8840ff3867f.jpg (36KB, 293x336px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4c8840ff3867f.jpg
36KB, 293x336px
Girls: is the 'pedo mustache' (pic related, sort of like that) really seen by you as unattractive? Should I just lop mine off?
>>
>>18704860
I haven't seen them. Any guy that can keep a conversation appears to be "chad" since he just wants me for a night. All the guys with self esteem so far underground it's popping up in china, those are the only ones who want a relationship. I assume because their self worth is such garbage they feel like that's the only way they'll ever get a woman anyway, and if they had the confidence they'd be fucking around like "chad" anyway.

Theres no way a guy can tell if I was a virgin anyway unless you get into some sort of 5 guys in 1 hole at once deal. I already broke my hymen on a tampon when I was 11.
I'd much rather marry a guy who knows a thing or two than a virgin personally, and I'd also much rather know a thing or two myself than to severely disappoint him as I flounder around without even a clue on what to do.
>>
>>18704866
yes, something described as pedo anything needs to go.
>>
>>18704664
>if it lets you send another, it means she deleted it and to stop
ah fuck I just checked and it just says "friend request sent" so she must've just ignored it :'(
>>
File: 1504669768758.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1504669768758.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
>girl in class notices i browse 4chan
>says she browses too
>next class sparks up some small talk
>laughs at my autistic jokes n shit
>when professor mentions suicide only me and her giggle in entire class
>she doodles weed leafs and random shit on paper all class
>keeps eyeing me
>when professor trys to figure out how to not affend women for some title she lools at me and says "hopfully no one gets triggered" sarcastically
What do i do, im pretty sure shes like the female version of me, im not sure askin her out on a date is the right plan, i know she smokes but i never have before, i want to ask her for her number or some shit but idk how. She doesnt have any spcial media either so i cant stalker her info down. Basically how do you ask a fellow 4chan autist out i guess.
>>
>>18704870
>Any guy that can keep a conversation appears to be "chad" since he just wants me for a night.
This is a gross generalization. It seems you're very extroverted, though, so introverts wouldn't be a good fit. You're kind of doomed, to be honest. Extroverted men nowadays are very rarely the types to value loyalty. This is coming from a heavy introvert--I can hold a conversation, but I hate small talk and usually only speak for extended periods when I'm pissed/going on a political rant.
>I'd much rather marry a guy who knows a thing or two than a virgin personally, and I'd also much rather know a thing or two myself than to severely disappoint him as I flounder around without even a clue on what to do.
>vomit.jpg
The levels of debauchery we're hitting shouldn't even be possible. If you conduct yourself with modesty and don't dress in a revealing way, most guys will believe you're a virgin as long as you're under 25. That is far more precious than "satisfying" him, whatever that means. And does it not bother you that a man won't save himself for you?
>>
>>18704881
She is laying it on very thick anon, just fucking pull the trigger before it's too late. Next class period, say you wanna hang out sometime. You've already broken the ice, you're already at least 80% sure she's into you. Just move your lips and make words, DO IT FAGGOT
>>
>>18704881
Do it, anon. Do it. You two were meant for each other.
Find out her favorite board beforehand, though. If she's a /pol/ack or /k/ommando, just straight up ask her. If she is from /r9k/, approach with caution and be careful not to come on too hard or you'll scare her away.
If from /adv/, well, you've already asked her out.
If from /b/, just run.

>>18704873
No, seriously. I need to know if that is a no-no to be walking around with.
>>
>>18704884
Not even. I'm a night in kind of person any day, I have like 3 close friends and that's about it. I just know how to talk. That's the hardest part, I'm stuck with the introvert crowd because I too am and introvert, but finding the well spoken introvert is like finding that one golden corn nugget in a portapotty.

I mean I don't really care all that much for sex. I'm not pure as snow as is, babby gave her first blow job at 17 (which is already still much later than most kids). Just haven't breeched the hole yet mostly out of fear and anxiety. And most of that fear and anxiety is performance based, I have no idea what I'd be doing which stresses me out, which also makes me close up down, which then scares me even more bc what if he can't get it in after that?
I frankly still feel like I'm not ready for sex and god knows if I ever will be, but I think if I did just bite the pillow take it once by some throw away dude so I can stop being so anxious and scared of the unknown, then maybe at least when I'm with someone serious our memory of it isn't gonna be me tearing up from the pain bc I'm so autstically freaked out about my own puss and worked myself up until it's on prison lockdown.

> And does it not bother you that a man won't save himself for you?
Not at all, actually I genuinely prefer it. For the reasons I stated above, it significantly calms my nerves to imagine a guy who's been around, and knows vaguely how to work a pussy, so he's not just as nervous and freaked as I am and therefore making it a billion times worse.
I also fall pray to a lot of stereotypical gender roles and such. An experienced guy is a good thing, at the same time I will admit an experienced girl is a bad thing. But I'm not talkin totally whorin myself up, just fuck a tosser guy to work the nerves out and have the real/satisfying sex with a bf.
>>
>>18704896
I was being completely serious anon. No on the stash.
>>
>>18704885
>>18704896
I dont know if she has a bf and she seems to be friends with some dike fat bitch. Shes like punkish looking n shit. Ill probebly ask if she wants to hang out sometime after class next class, but im worried about not knowing the whole story. If she says no or says she has a bf i will hav a autism attack
>>
>>18704900
> I'm not pure as snow as is, babby gave her first blow job at 17
Oh, you're one of those. Yeah, you're already straight fucked. And you seem to have the "suppressed whore" mentality already, so to be honest, you have nothing to lose by sleeping around: the damage is already done. It always saddens me to read these kinds of posts.
>>
>>18704866
shave. Fucking shave it.
theres a reason its called pedo mustache and not chad mustache.
>>
>>18704911
That leftie friend isn't a good sign, but not a deal-breaker either. I am a WN but I have an anarcho-commie friend.
And you should still ask her once you find out her main board. Remember, you are doing this for her. Do you want her to end up looking like the fat dike?
>>
>>18704684
Why not date them?
>>
>>18704906
>>18704916
OK, off it goes. Thanks, guys.
>tfw no friends to tell me because autism
>>
>>18704912
>tfw gave my first blowjob at 14
>lost my virginity at 15

Oh well.
>>
>>18704912
kek I mean, I don't really want to date anyone who'd think I'm impure for having a dick in my mouth anyway.
I wouldn't even want to date a guy who'd think I'm impure for having 1-2 dicks in my vag either. Like I get the concern if anyone has a count in the double digits, because that is just risky, but a couple really ain't bad. You're placing way too much value on this social construct that doesn't even really exist.
>>
>>18704924
The thought that this is accepted by society fills me with murderous rage. Not going to lie, I don't exactly like you. Have fun being discarded, roast.
>>
File: DCcGRFPV0AE5iPV.jpg (248KB, 1200x1015px) Image search: [Google]
DCcGRFPV0AE5iPV.jpg
248KB, 1200x1015px
>>18704926
>social construct
No, no it's not. And there is a very clear reason to be disgusted by sharing a woman in any way. Otherdick should never be accepted.
>>
>>18704911
She probably wouldn't say flat out no. Hardly anyone does that, she'd be more likely to give you the soft no and let you down easy. That might sound something like this
"Oh yeah, maybe but I'm like, super busy right now. I'll have to get back to you on a time or something"
>She will never get back to you.

So don't worry, most of the time girls try to let guys down in ways that will keep their dignity in tact if yall let us. Sometimes you really push us for tough love though, so either learn/take hints or don't take it too hard if we gotta be blunt.

bf she might say something about, but in that case you just get to spin it and say "Woah tiger, I was just wanting to hang out. You seem fun is all."
That'll probably embarrass /her/ more for jumping the gun like that.
>>
>>18704928
I'm actually married, with a kid.
Cheers.
>>
>>18704932
Yeah I've seen the meme graphs that only show correlation =/= causation a million times.
>>
>>18704468
Come on gals, pls respond. I need to know.
>>
>>18704938
Disgusting. Your husband is a cuck, too.
>>
>>18704941
Keep telling yourself that. What do you propose is the cause?
God, I hate people using this meme to justify inaction. Leftists with personal responsibility, Republicans with climate change. Sometimes I want to personally kill every last person on this shit heap of a planet.
>>
>>18704938
Yeesh right, this dude's just giving me more reason to go sleep around?
If all virgin guys are that worked up and angry all the time then man, no thank you.
>>
>>18704471
Alright I wont use that line. Ill just see her and see how it goes. I honestly thought we had some connection. Those eye contacts we've had so many times. Ill just go through with it. At least I know how she feels.

One thing though, I've never been rejected before. Will other girls start to give me a disgusted look if they find out I tried to hit up on their friend? Just curious
>>
>>18704948
Lots of things. Incompatibility as people being the main one. Not all people mesh well, and a lot of times people change after certain life altering events, such as marriage. Marriage strains a lot of people, shows them their relationship wasnt so good to begin with but they just overlooked the flaws.

Might wanna check yourself into some anger management classes there man.
>>
>>18704949
Women really do have no concept of purity. You'd be completely fine with being Chad's 76th hole.
And no, not all virgins are redpilled like me (take it however you want), but those who are naturally hate roasties. That's why I said not to bother with any pretenses of self-control, because the only people who care are already not interested.
That, and I'd really like to see all degenerates self-destruct.
>>
>>18704944
How is he a cuck?
>>
>>18704958
Go get some pussy and grow up, dude.

t. non-virgin male
>>
File: hippies btfo.jpg (73KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
hippies btfo.jpg
73KB, 600x478px
>>18704955
>Incompatibility as people being the main one.
Literally what? Then why isn't it the reverse trend? You'd think that more tries would eventually give a stable relationship that clicks, but the exact opposite happens.

>anger management :D
pic related
>>
>>18704958
Have you ever got laid dude? Or are you on the waiting for marriage meme?

>meme because its for guys that couldnt get laid if they tried and need an excuse
>>
>>18704960
>marrying a roastie
>>18704963
Go get raped by Tyrone and burn.
t. person with morals
>>
>>18704966
It's just vile that virginity is seen as something to be ashamed of. No, I don't want sex, I want intimacy. And with that, comes the necessity of each person having self-respect.
>>
>>18704958
Jokes on you, I've had long 2 inch roastie lips since I hit puberty at 13. Just the way your god made me ;)

Guess I was doomed from the start huh?

>>18704965
Not really, since everyone is an individual experience in dating doesn't really mean much, because you only learn how to date that specific person. You have to relearn almost everything from the ground up when you switch to a new person. It's more luck based than experience.
>>
>>18704968
>person with morals
>who wishes rape on people and people to be burned
top kek. yeah, you're a great person.
>>
Is merging bank accounts generally something you do after getting married?
>>
Haha alright, I've humored the troll enough

Anyway I got one, does anyone other than the troll have any thoughts on my issue outlined here>>18704900
You think it'd be a wise idea to go have probably horrific first time sex with a rando I never have to think about again to get it over with, or you think it'd be better to just have an awkward time with a bf if/when that ever comes around? I'm really afraid of spooking a relationship off if he actually cares about me and hurting me if I'm so freaked out there's no way he'll ever get in me without it hurting somewhat
>>
>>18704981
>It's more luck based than experience.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin#Social
>Oxytocin affects social distance between adult males and females, and may be responsible at least in part for romantic attraction and subsequent monogamous pair bonding.
Oxytocin receptors are damaged with orgasm. So roasties are a definite risk.
>>18704986
There are people who deserve punishment. What a shock.
Live like a degenerate, die like one.
>>
>>18704991
Say what you want, there is a point to waiting until marriage. Most men just pump and dump.
>>
>>18704988
Depends on the couple. My friends did it after buying their first house together. They're a little non trad though, not many people are homeowners at 22 and they're basically engaged but without the ring.
Another set of friends of mine though merged banks before marriage due to a job move. She had just finished college and he was about to be shipped out to another state for work, so she decided to go with him and it was just easier for them to work out of one bank account at that point.

Just depends whenever you see benefit to doing so, but make sure you're at least somewhat confident this is gonna be the one you marry, because it's a bitch to untangle.
>>
>>18704991
I'm not a troll. They are legitimate views, and they were held for thousands of years by successful societies across the planet for a fucking reason.
>>
File: 1504465268480.jpg (105KB, 890x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1504465268480.jpg
105KB, 890x1066px
>>18704994
>There are people who deserve punishment.
You're not the one to judge though pal. Leave it to your lerd to judge, not you. What's a jeebus fag doing on a place like 4chins anyway? Hanging out with a bunch of degenerates is strange for such a pure person to do.
>>
File: 1429926260292.jpg (107KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1429926260292.jpg
107KB, 500x491px
>>18704994
Ah shit you got me on this b8

so does that mean because I masturbate regularly I can't have romantic attraction?
Or what about the fact I've literally never once in my life orgasmed with another human being before? Mostly because all my prior experience has been mostly one sided (me blowing him and getting nothing in return)?
Does that make me less of a whore incapable of love? Since I never orgasmed with a dude?

Or because I masturbate and my vibrator gives me sweet toe curling screamin O's I can't love?
>>
>>18705010
I'm not a Christian, you sniveling leftist cunt. I just respect basic values of decency.
I can and do judge every person I meet.
>>
>>18705012
>because I masturbate regularly I can't have romantic attraction?
You can't pair bond if you do that.
Orgasm happens, but I should have said sexual arousal, to be specific. Repeated pair bonding is what diminishes the strength of said bond. Read the fucking page, you vapid cunt.
>>
>>18705017
So you've never done anything bad in your life huh? Cool to meet someone who has never ever done anything that they could be judged for.
>>
Girls pls ignore the troll and help me out

>>18704942
>>
>>18705021
>tu quoque fallacy
Pull the dragon dildo out of your ass and come back to me when you can form a logical thought.
>>18705028
Not a troll, lad.
>>
File: 1477377369420.png (164KB, 427x358px) Image search: [Google]
1477377369420.png
164KB, 427x358px
>>18705017
>leftist
>i'm actually a pretty strong conservative on almost every issue but sex and abortion
>tfw get laid every week or so with a different woman thanks to tinder
Degeneracy feels pretty good my man.
>>
>>18705032
>pretty strong conservative
No, you're a hedonist. Economic """conservatism""" is a meme. If you oppose the family and tradition, you are a leftist.
>>
>>18705031
Have you ever had sex, ever?
>>
>>18705034
I don't oppose it, I'm indifferent to it.
>>
>>18705037
>haha! Virgin!
Doesn't work on me. I'm not married, thus I do not want sex. And the idea of getting married to anyone but a virgin repulses me.

What's funny is that it is always the left, the so-called champions of women, reducing women to some sort of status symbol that you get to put your dick into. So much for not objectifying them.
>>
>>18705019
ok
>the relationship between oxytocin and human sexual response is unclear.
So this is already not a very valid science admittedly.

Also saw nothing about your claim that these "receptors" are damaged with orgasm, I only see that orgasm increases the levels entirely.
>>
>>18704942
>>18705028
>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

There, stop whining. People ignored your question bc the OP already answered it
>>
>>18705037
>>18705041
I'm objectifying myself anons.

Strangely enough the last dick I sucked actually kinda cared about me, he used to get me heat packs when I was cramping and stayed up all night with me after my dog died. But, I guess I was nothing more than a status symbol? Man guys sure put in a lot of emotional effort for status symbols.
>>
>a lot less pregnancies
>abortions weren't a thing, and the only contraception back then was either pulling out (unreliable at best) or basing your sexual schedule around ovulation (also unreliable)
>pregnancies were very hard, no modern day medical tools, no way to know how the baby was doing, no way to help the mother if anything goes wrong
>giving birth was also very hard, if you were lucky you had a river nearby that you could get to for a water birth, otherwise you just had to freeball it at home
>children were a lot of work, no school and no tv to baby sit them with. you also had to have a reliable way to food them. there was no supermarket to load up with cheese
>DNA tests weren't a thing back then. a mother always knows the kid is hers, but the father has to trust that the mother isn't lying when she says the kid is his. a hymen offers some sort of validity that a woman is "untainted"
>marriage back then was usually not for love, but was more a contract or alliance between 2 families
>practicing impulse control is not a bad thing
There's usually a very good reason people did things they way they did. Practices that are detrimental to a society cause that society to die out.
>>
>>18705041
How old are you then?
>>
>>18705039
Essentially the same thing. Hedonistic.
>>18705042
High levels of Oxytocin overload the receptors, or just wear them out by forcing a tolerance. This is why druggies use ever-increasing dosages. It isn't hard to use basic logical deductions and combine it with the chart I posted.
>>
>>18705053
>mental gymnastics
Women are insufferable cunts when they argue, even worse than male leftists. Tell me, should I pursue a woman because I love her or just to get my dick wet? That's essentially the question being asked when others use virgin as an insult.
>>18705054
>marriage back then was usually not for love, but was more a contract or alliance between 2 families
All of your points are good except this one. It was only the nobility and royalty that would do this sort of thing. Sure, there was classism, but within the lower classes marriage was like it is in modern times, minus being broken and spat upon by smug degenerates.
>>18705055
Unifag. Your point?
>>
>>18705065
Exact age?
>>
>>18705065
>Unifag
kek good luck meeting anyone there you dont consider a degenerate. maybe you'll fit in with SJWs, they hate sex too.
>>
>>18705070
19. Now eat a dick.
>>18705074
>thinking I talk with anyone
I don't hate sex, I hate promiscuity. Within a marriage, I don't care, as that just helps strengthen the relationship.
>>
File: 1504871894057.jpg (11KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
1504871894057.jpg
11KB, 441x408px
>>18705065
>Unifag. Your point?

Another newbie to college that thinks he knows it all and is better than everyone. I should've seen it coming.
>>
File: 1412308059783.jpg (11KB, 278x200px) Image search: [Google]
1412308059783.jpg
11KB, 278x200px
>>18705065
mm say leftists one more time baby, I'm almost there

Ever occur to you you can love someone, AND put yo dick in them? like at the same time?

Like the last dude who's dick I sucked was very much in love with me. Was actually kinda heartbroken when I ultimately decided I couldn't be with him like that, because he was in the army and gonna be deployed in a few months overseas and I just couldn't deal with that.

Go figure huh? Love AND penis can coexist?
>>
>>18705077
>19. Now eat a dick.
Interesting. Why is it such a touchy subject for you?

>thinking I talk with anyone
And you're a loner... Pro-tip: Women, especially the nice virgin type, are turned off by loners that just go around judging people.
>>
>>18705078
I'm certainly better than you.
Experience in being an amoral prick does not compare to inexperience at life. The stats don't lie, anyway. Scroll up if you're interested in actually thinking.
>>
>>18705065
women were literally SOLD off at 12 because women were property, not wives lol Fathers desperately tried to get rid of their daughters as soon as possible and sold off to a man because women couldn't work and make money.
So where's the love in those marriages?
>>
File: 1496644828965.jpg (38KB, 466x470px) Image search: [Google]
1496644828965.jpg
38KB, 466x470px
>>18705086
>I'm certainly better than you.
>despite knowing nothing about me beyond the fact that i have sex before marriage
Amazing how you know all these things without having any possible way to actually know these things.
>>
>>18705065
>It was only the nobility and royalty that would do this sort of thing.
It really wasn't. Maybe parents would consider their children's opinions on who they wanted or didn't want to marry, but it still happened a lot. Bridewealth was practiced a lot in many cultures. Some, including orthodox Jews, still practice it today.
It's why elope is a word. To run away from your families and get married without them.
>>
>>18705083
>Ever occur to you you can love someone, AND put yo dick in them? like at the same time?
That's not love, that's lust. You admitted it yourself--you couldn't be bothered to wait for just a few months, you had to hop onto another dick.
No, if someone loves another, they won't ruin them and then leave. They will only do something irreversible when they have promised to be together.
>>18705084
>virgins in college
I don't believe in fairy tales.
>>18705087
In Muslim countries, yeah. Marriage with girls that young was exceedingly rare, and usually only political in nature. Not going to address the strawman.
>>
>>18705091
I just want to thank you for that reaction image, Idk if it's the 3am talking but I lol'd for whatever reason
>>
>>18705091
You'd only be smugly posting about me if you felt like I was wrong. Ergo, you must be a degenerate.
>>18705095
>a lot of cultures
I only care about whites. Third world savages can fuck off.
>actually including Jews as an argument
You should know better.
>>
>>18705096
>>virgins in college
>I don't believe in fairy tales.
After college will be more difficult, unless you love the religious type. But your judgemental loner lifestyle will still be hard even for them.

What are you studying?
>>
>>18705102
>What are you studying?
i get the feeling its something useless like an arts degree or some kind of social studies.
>>
>>18705099
I think >>>/pol/ or >>>/r9k/ might be a better fit for you.
>>
>>18705096
It was more I couldn't deal with the distance because I require a lot of cuddling, kissing, and other nonsexual touching to feel secure. Like most people really. Not to mention, being overseas like that means his connection is spotty, I've gone months without hearing from him since hes been gone (we're still in touch). It hard enough being just his friend and maintaining any form of communication and realtionship.

Also there's the crippling fear of "he could die at any minute, sent into war or battle, or blown up by a terrorist"
Army wife life just ain't for everyone. You're right the stress wasn't worth the relationship in my eyes, but his dick had very little to do with that.
I still love him, in a different way, but it's love none the less.

>Ruin them

Anon, I really hope I meet you one day, tell you I'm a virgin, seduce you, make you fall in love with me, and then have the big reveal you fucked a slut. Because you will never know until I tell you ;) Better watch your back now, every "virgin" girl you meet, might be me!
>>
>>18705108
Good chance he might meet a girl like that, maybe a reborn virgin? He won't accept that and will probably flip out. He'd probably meltdown and take a 24 hour hot shower while screaming IMPURE! the whole time kek.
>>
>>18705096
Hey anon, I have a question, I was raped when I was 8 years old.
Am I ruined? Am I incapable of being loved now that I'm tarnished and dirty? Or do we get free passes since it wasn't our fault
>>
>>18705102
>But your judgemental loner lifestyle will still be hard even for them.
I've pretty much resigned myself to foreveralone status. The few women with morals around have much better options than me in looks, success, and obviously temperament. I wish them well.
>what are you studying
Just starting out. Hopefully will get a degree in engineering, although I might be coerced to go the history route. The biggest problem is lining up a job with history.
>>18705106
>have far-right political leanings
>getting meme humanities degree
>>18705107
My main boards. I come here nonetheless. I give a perspective more befitting traditionalists or just social conservatives, albeit in an acerbic fashion. Leftists can't advise them very well, nor can I advise leftists very well if they wish to remain leftist.
>>18705108
>I need to feel secure
So BPD. Not your fault, I guess. You're still a threat to society.
>>
File: 1502732020343.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1502732020343.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
>>18705110
heh I know in all reality he doesn't have the social skills to ever actually bag a girl, especially not the cream of the crop sweet virgin.
But man do I want this to happen. I'm reading all these articles on women who've lied about their virginity right now lol'ing.

>>18705117
Hah what? Wanting to hug your bf makes me bipolar now? Holy shit, this is a new one from doctor 4chan, my go to bullshit doctor is web MD but I suppose 4chan can give just as accurate diagnoses these days
>>
>>18705117
>wanting to feel secure is BPD
what has r9k done to you bro? did you start out this way or did the boards on here change you?
>>
>>18705114
Rape isn't the same thing, anon.
I'm very sorry for you. Although I will say that emotional trauma results from rape (obviously), and as such, men should be very cautious when considering a relationship with a rape victim. I don't harbor ill feelings against them, though. You could say that you are physically unclean, but morally pure. And it's morals I care about when judging a person.

And if my (hypothetical) fiance got raped while we were engaged, I wouldn't abandon her out of honor.
>>
>>18705119
>I'm reading all these articles on women who've lied about their virginity right now lol'ing.
Stories about the redpills like this guy that got screwed over? That's something I'd like to read for the keks.
>>
>>18705114
>I was raped when I was 8 years old.
I'm sorry to hear that. Was it a family member or someone close or was it a stranger?
>>
>>18705110
>>18705119
I am incapable of trusting women unless I have stalker-level knowledge of them. As I said, I know I'm going to be alone.
> Wanting to hug your bf makes me bipolar now?
Borderline. Well known for being detrimental to relationships, based off of a fear of abandonment. And it's commonly found in women.
>>18705121
When feeling 'secure' is constant physical contact, yes, that is abnormal. I can't be sure, obviously, but breaking off a relationship where you supposedly "love" a guy because you won't see him for a few months has some bullshit in it.
>>
>>18705122
Well, at least you're not that heartless.

So here's a hypothetical, often times when kids are raped or molested at that young of an age, due to inadequate sex ed in the early years, they often don't fully understand what has happened to them until much later in life. On top of it, they're usually told to keep it a secret by their abuser (as I was).
Now I didn't do this myself, because I was told at a young age a little about sex so I knew just enough to know what had happened to me was wrong, but I know some of the survivors I've met in group therapy solicited sex on their own afterwards, sometimes before sometimes after they were old enough to fully understand that had happened to them.
So say a little girl is raped at 6-8 years old, grows up to be 15, the reality of what she went through finally sinks in, and she's still not emotionally prepared or ready to seek professional help out because thats scary and risky to do in her position. One of the ways she tries to cope is by having sex willingly, to try and replace the bad triggering memories with something positive.

Then say she does get the professional help she needs and sorts her life out.

Is she still a terrible person? She willingly engaged in sex even after being raped, but in a vain attempt to cope before she had the strength or tools to get help in more healthier and proven methods.

This was the exact case for one of my group therapy friends. She's 25 now and hasn't had sex in 10 years, but when she was 15 and still trying to work through the abuse while also dealing with puberty, she had sex with around 5-6 guys.
How do you feel about that?
>>
File: 1412311297500.jpg (14KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1412311297500.jpg
14KB, 413x395px
>>18705133
Well shit, who else wants to hug their boyfriends/girlfriends?
I guess bipolar disorder is now just a normal thing that every person has. Not sure you can call it a disorder anymore when everyone except you has it.

>few months
He's enlisted for 6 years.
>>
>>18705141
>at least you're not that heartless.
Of course not. I have too much morality, not too little. Whether anyone agrees with my morals or not is a different thing entirely.
>One of the ways she tries to cope is by having sex willingly, to try and replace the bad triggering memories with something positive.
>Then say she does get the professional help she needs and sorts her life out.
>Is she still a terrible person?
Hmm, a tough call. I would say that I would respect her as she is, and feel sorry for her, but she undoubtedly is ruined from a relational standpoint. I'd wish her the best and could certainly treat her as a friend, but I could never bring myself to feel any sort of romantic attachment.

>>18705145
Borderline Personality Disorder. It's not about hugging, it's about breaking off a loving relationship because you can't hug for a few months. Nobody is deployed for 6 years straight, not unless he's a general or something.
>>
>>18705153
I think most people want to feel close to their partner, both physically and emotionally. Long distance fails a lot for a reason.

Seeing as how we're pretty close to nuclear war, I'm not gonna be shocked if he tells me he's getting shipped out to fight Korea any day now. In he's in battle, he sure as hell ain't comin home for the holidays.

Even without physical touch, the lack of communication kills relationships too. He just spent 2 weeks "in the field" whatever that means, with no access to internet or phone. And he's doing it again in another 2 weeks. Just 2 weeks of dead silence. Thats a long time for someone you have a strong attachment to. Thats why I'm glad I nipped it in the bud and called it off before it got that strong. I still care a lot for him, and worry a lot for him, but not nearly as much so as I would if I allowed myself to get in deeper.

You don't really seem to understand empathy or human emotions though, so I don't expect you to understand. You've never been in a normal relationship so you can't really call the shots on what's normal and whats not, can you?
>>
>At a close family friend's 25th wedding anniversary
>Mostly old people my parent's age there
>Their niece is there too
>She's my age
>We've known each other our entire lives
>Never really even saw each other at school, she was in the uber popular clique and I was kind of an outsider
>We end up hanging out together since we're the only people that really know each other and the only people near our age group
>She ends up drinking a lot
>Starts holding my hand
>Anniversary party goes late
>It's like 1 am now
>She says she feels sick
>Go to the toilet with her
>Hold her hair back while she throws up
>She thanks me
>Then we sit on the couch together
>She lies face down on it and puts her legs on me
>We watch a little bit of tv, I'm just trying to keep her awake at this point
>Her dress rides up
>I can see her crotch
>I can see the redness between her leg and the edge of what I think is one of her lips
>Really want to do something, probably could have because she was drunk as a skunk
>Didn't do anything
This was as close as I've ever been to sex in my life. It happened when I was 15 and I'm 24 now. I never told anyone about it and I remember the scene perfectly.
I've obsessed over her since that's happened. She's been single for the last 6 months, would it be worth mentioning this to her in an attempt to foster an improved relationship with her? I'm a bit autistic, but she knows this.
>>
>>18705165
You're rationalizing your decision. It is clear why you did what you did.

>You've never been in a normal relationship so you can't really call the shots on what's normal and whats not, can you?
Of course I can. I have statistics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder
>While strongly desiring intimacy, people with BPD tend toward insecure, avoidant or ambivalent, or fearfully preoccupied attachment patterns in relationships
>People with BPD tend to have trouble seeing a clear picture of their identity. In particular, they tend to have difficulty knowing what they value, believe, prefer, and enjoy.
I could be wrong. I'm not a doctor. But regardless, it is not love if you split away so easily.
>>
>>18705194
That's pretty fucking creepy to bring up.

"Yeah, remember that party? Oh man I wanted to make a move so bad I could see up your dress while you were wasted haha so anyway want to hang out?"

Talk to her if you want to but don't recount that story.
>>
>>18705194
>would it be worth mentioning this to her in an attempt to foster an improved relationship with her?
No, that would just creep her out.
>>
>>18705195
Yeah if you try to approach emotions and feeling like that from a strictly logic standpoint that just proves my point. You don't know what it's like to feel this way. You don't know what love is because you've never felt it.

None of that describes me at all though lol. And none of that describes anything remotely like what I've said ITT.
>>
>>18705194
What the fuck
Shit anon this is maximum grade autism, I'm so sorry your life has to be like this.

I don't usually suggest this, but you might really just need to buy a hooker.
>>
File: 1475089046838.gif (760KB, 182x182px) Image search: [Google]
1475089046838.gif
760KB, 182x182px
>>18705194
>"Hey so there was this one time you were drunk and I saw a lil bit of your vag and I seriously considered raping you but I totally didn't so brownie points right? .... So yeah, wanna go out?"

I see nothing wrong with this plan anon, do it for the lulz.
>>
>>18705207
>You don't know what love is because you've never felt it.
Not really, no. But I have observed relationships, both successful and unsuccessful.
>None of that describes me at all though
>lack of introspection
I realize this is an entrapping statement, but I find that a bit funny. As I said, BPD would make sense, but it's not the only explanation for your behavior. You could just be a bad person.
>>
>>18705204
>>18705205
>>18705211
>>18705217
Figured. At least I can say I've seen part of what I think was a vulva.
>>
>>18705224
Except observing is very different from experiencing. You aren't seeing every minute of their lives, there are ups and downs and a lot of fighting happens behind closed doors. Those "successful" relationships could actually be terrible for all you know.

But literally none of those words corresponded to anything I've said. But while we're diagnosing each other, I'm seeing a lot of Narcissistic personality disorder in you.

Or you could just be a bad person lol
>>
File: 6morals.png (15KB, 1000x400px) Image search: [Google]
6morals.png
15KB, 1000x400px
>>18705247
You argue like a typical woman. Bringing in loosely related tangents, reliance on social pressure, and constant tu quoque fallacies.
>narcissistic
No, I hate myself and this miserable existence. I just hate some others more.
>bad person
I wouldn't say so. Certainly unpleasant.
>>
>>18705247
Narcissistic personality disorder is indicated by five or more of the following symptoms:

Exaggerates own importance
>>18705086
>I'm certainly better than you.
Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence or ideal romance
>Ideal romance
>>18704860
>Do anything but sleep around, that is the worst decision you could possibly make, next to marrying a literal corpse.
>>18704977
> No, I don't want sex, I want intimacy. And with that, comes the necessity of each person having self-respect.

Believes he or she is special and can only be understood by other special people or institutions
>>18704968
>t. person with morals
>>18704958
That, and I'd really like to see all degenerates self-destruct.
>>18704928

Requires constant attention and admiration from others

Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment

Takes advantage of others to reach his or her own goals

Disregards the feelings of others, lacks empathy
>>18704928
>>18704912
>>18704958

Is often envious of others or believes other people are envious of him or her
>Shown frequently in past posts

Shows arrogant behaviors and attitudes
>Also shown frequently

Damn nail on the head
>>
>>18705256
For someone who hates women so much you sure seem to be obsessed with them.

You sound like a bitter robot who's probably gonna go shoot up a college campus or something because women don't like you.
>>
File: ae2.png (23KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
ae2.png
23KB, 500x294px
>>18705256
Anyway, for real this time I've given your bait way too many you's, I know in reality this is just a persona because creating an absolutely ridiculous character for trolling works.
You got me, 8/8 m8. Was a good troll, got lots of response. I'm going to bed. Nighty night sweet anon, hope you get laid! Tomorrow I'm gonna get as many dicks crammed into as many holes as I have in my body.

>Not b8
Riiiigggghhhhttt ;) Secret's safe with me
>>
>>18705266
Fucking kek, you may be right. Any good online tests?

Or not:
>Believes he or she is special and can only be understood by other special people or institutions
Not at all. I'm an outlier, to be sure, but that's because of conditions affecting others in a degenerate society. I would probably just be a shut-in if we had the morals of 100 years ago.
>Requires constant attention and admiration from others
No. I actually don't like being complimented, it puts me on the spot.
>Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
I don't see where I've even hinted it.
>Takes advantage of others to reach his or her own goals
Also no. I hate interacting with people in part because I can't be assertive of my own interests.
>Disregards the feelings of others, lacks empathy
Cherry picking. I have empathy, but it isn't given freely.
>Is often envious of others
Really, no. How many times must I say that I have no interest in 'getting laid'?
>Shows arrogant behaviors and attitudes
Fair enough, you could interpret it that way. But I believe that I'm right, so naturally I will defend my positions.

>>18705273
I hate whores, not women.
>>18705276
I'm completely serious, sorry. And I still don't want sex.
>>
File: me.png (61KB, 679x281px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
61KB, 679x281px
I should probably go to sleep. Well, it's been nice arguing with you folks tonight. Take care.
>>
File: feminsmsm.png (59KB, 663x472px) Image search: [Google]
feminsmsm.png
59KB, 663x472px
>>18705297
>>
>>18704968
>marrying a roastie
Lol.

I lost my virginity to my husband. We've been together for 15 years, married for 8. I've never even sick a dick that isn't his.

You're just a fucking moron.
>>
File: filthyslut.png (73KB, 306x512px) Image search: [Google]
filthyslut.png
73KB, 306x512px
Ladies

How am I supposed to tell when a girl I am fucking has orgasmed?

Does your pussy just get a lot hotter? Do you leak a special fluid? Do your nipples get hard? Enlighten me so I can put the idea that chicks are lieing to me when they said they came to rest
>>
>>18705330
>How am I supposed to tell when a girl I am fucking has orgasmed?
I moan very hard. My legs twitch. My pussy tightens. I also get a lot wetter, but I notice this more when I'm touching myself than when I'm fucking.
>>
>>18704866
That is probably the worst form of facial hair

>>18704988
If it's what you want to do. There are no rules about this sort of thing.

>>18705194
I really hope you're not the sort of guy who doesn't understand why he's a virgin
>>
File: 1500308923701.jpg (30KB, 540x551px) Image search: [Google]
1500308923701.jpg
30KB, 540x551px
My friend constantly wants and insists on seeing my ex-GF photos, not nudes, just any default photo. The thing is -- I have none and he wants me to make a photo silently, she has no social media. What do I do? I told him that he should fuck off, if there'll be a photo -- I'll show you.
>>
>>18705484
Your friend sounds like a fucking creep. In a way, it'd be less creepy if he just wanted nudes.
>>
>>18705484
Why the fuck does he want a photo so bad? has he given you a reason?
>>
What is the purpose of a bag that you carry on your shoulder or in your hands? Backpacks are much more convenient and clothes have pockets. Though some women's clothes lack pockets. Very perplexing indeed.
>>
>>18705500
Starting from the basics - Most women clothes aren't made to carry stuff. They either don't have pockets, have decorative pockets or otherwise very small pockets. Holding stuff in your pockets makes you look fatter.

While backpacks are comfy and I often use them, they are
1) not as safe (someone could open them and take something from them)
2) not as elegant
3) can ruin clothing
4) not as easy to use
If I have to pick something from my back pack I have to stop, take the back pack off, open it, take the thing, close it, put the back pack on again.
>>
>>18704334
>waiting for girl to take innitiative
Sure, if you want to become wizard, just wait. If you want to sex/date/marry her, dont wait and write her yourself.

>>18704399
Practice makes perfect anon.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation

>>18704435
That depends on how much you want to date her and if you want to give her space to think it through or pressure her into date no matter what.

>>18704468
Ask her on date dingus.

>>18704484
Because i want her to see me as potentional husband.

>>18704541
Looks like i have to buy few dildos to satisfy my little whore.

>>18704571
3 is good.

>>18704579
Do it in private. Ask for her number or invent some excuse so you can talk to her without witnesses.

>>18704589
Try to chat her up.

>>18704684
I bet not. Ask him on date.

>>18704688
Try asking girls on dates and not to sleep with them on 1st date.

>>18704715
>>18704881
Just do it dingus! Ask her on date!

>>18704747
One way how to look like girly girl is to have long hair. I love girly girls. Go to stylist and let him teach you how to take care of your hair.

>>18705330
If you have to ask like this, then no, she hasnt had orgasm. Besides penis in vagina doesnt do it in majority of cases. Try burrying your face to her crotch and lick the bean. That should do it. Usually they moan, twitch, have funny face, breathes really hars, whine, moan, their muscles tense and sometimes they push you away because clit becomes so sensitive it starts to hurt them if you keep stimulation. Watch some solo masturbation porn videos to get an idea.

>>18705500
>>>/fa/shion is 0 logic.
>>
>>18705571
Hrm. Fair enough. Pockets are awesome, though. Little stashed. Sometimes I'll put almonds in my pocket and snack on them. Or Wasabi peas.
>>
>Have struggled with depression (strictly privately, I don't whine) for years
>A female friend of mine (who is a sweetheart) opens up that she has depression
>We're both college kids a long way from home
>Thinking of asking her to be in this really silly arrangement where we check up on each other and talk through our troubles
>Part of it is concern for her, part of it is me wanting to quit holding things inside
Is this a terrible idea? I have nothing romantic for this woman
>>
I got laid. Now what?
>>
>Girls
How can I tell the difference between "She's interested in me" and "She's just being nice to me"
>>
>>18705681
>How can I tell the difference between "She's interested in me" and "She's just being nice to me"?

Is she nice just to you?
>>
>>18705690
I'm the only guy around her.
>>
>>18705681
Attempt to insert dick and listen carefully to the noises she makes.
>>
Guys: what if your gf of 5 months accidentally let it slip that she loved you? My bf says stupid stuff to get a rise out of me (I pretend to be upset or aggravated), so in reaction to him I said "Okay, now I really don't love you anymore" and we laughed it off like we always do. Did I mess up here?
>>
>>18705700
Do you love him or not?
>>
>>18705707
I do. That's why I feel like I messed up. This is my first relationship but I dunno, I think I should've waited for him to say it first. If I did it it would seem desperate.
>>
>>18705711
So just to make sure I understood you.
You love him, and you're dating for the last 5 months, might had sex, but you don't want to tell him that you love him?
>>
>>18705720
Because I'm scared I might push him away. Don't most people usually wait longer to confess that? Telling someone you love them is serious stuff, imo
>>
>>18705725
5 months is pretty normal.
>>
>>18705725
Well, if a woman was willing enough to let me put my penis inside her and let me do it again, and I'm not filthy rich or 10/10, I assume that lovely lady have at least some sort of interest in me if not truly love me.
Don't you say "I love you" when you have sex?
>>
If a guy looks at another girls pic says that she is pretty in front of me is he making me jealous?
>>
>>18705700
I tell people I love them in casual conversation all the time. I wouldn't really think anything of it.
>>
>>18705744
>If a guy looks at another girls pic says that she is pretty in front of me is he making me jealous?
No. It means that he thinks that she's pretty.
>>
>>18705744
Maybe.
>>
>>18704747
I fucking love short hairs on girls who pull it well. But a lot of them are lesbians so don't be ambiguous about that I guess, it'll help guys.
>>
>>18705737
Our relationship is kinda weird. I'm still a virgin (he is not though) and we have a domme/sub thing going on. I'm not interested in normal sex but thinking of giving him my virginity eventually.
The most I've said is that I really like him, too autistic to say I love you.
>>
>>18705772
>Our relationship is kinda weird
Please explain more.
>>18704747
Pic for you hair?
Maybe try hairstyle like pic?
>>
Girls with small breasts.
Since your breasts are sensitive than normal, is there a certain way to fondle them without causing you pain?
>>
>>18705744
Odds are low.

>>18705700
>Guys: what if your gf of 5 months accidentally let it slip that she loved you?
I often hang around in relationships with women who I suspect of hating me for months at a time so it would be quite the surprise.
>>
File: 1360594945682.jpg (7KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
1360594945682.jpg
7KB, 256x197px
Situation is that i am playing a competitive game with a girl and i am much better than her at this game even though she is trying her best.
I know i am meant to lower my skills to match hers. At what level am i meant to sloop down to, at what level does it start to make the girl feel patronised. How does a girl feel when they play a game against someone who is obviously holding back yet you can't doing anything to win despite the massive handicap?
>>
>>18705845
Being intentionally worse at the game for her sake is beta shit.
Fucking crush her. Make her feel dominated. Chicks dig it.
>>
Guys: What should I say in online dating to a girl that has very little in her profile?

Ideally, I would just look past them but it looks like the majority of girls just say they like fun, socialising and having the odd drink...
>>
File: why serious.jpg (65KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
why serious.jpg
65KB, 960x600px
>>18705984
Literally anything. Open wikipedia and click random article: boom, you got your topic.
>inb4 how do i talk about subject X?
Start with: hello annoette, do you know what X is?
>inb4 are you serious?
It is online dating, not applying for job. Stop taking it so seriously (she probably wont reply no matter what you say anyway) and throw some memes and flirting at her.

>>18705845
Play COOP with her instead dummy.

>>18705799
>smaller breasts are more sensitive
Who told you such bold claim?
>>
>>18706002
>>Literally anything. Open wikipedia and click random article: boom, you got your topic.
Does... that actually work?
>>
>>18706028
There is only one way how to find out anon. What do you have to lose except your virginity and autism?
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
>>
File: kym_entry.jpg (47KB, 680x499px) Image search: [Google]
kym_entry.jpg
47KB, 680x499px
>>18706037
>What do you have to lose except your virginity and autism?
I feel like I'm becoming more autistic over time because I spend all my time working with computers.

Thanks for the link, it seems to be what I need.
>>
>>18706053
Treat girl online in the same way how you treat anons on 4chan. Dont forget to throw memes at them, troll them a bit and then ask them on dates.
>>
>>18706060
>>18706002
I can't tell if this is trolling or great advice.
>>
>>18706066
>the same way how you treat anons on 4chan. Dont forget to throw memes at them, troll them a bit
>>
>>18706066
Well you can always remain virgin.
>google what flirting is
>google what trolling is
And then ask yourself if it isnt basically the same.
>>
>>18705772
Wait until marriage, first of all, but be clear about it (in case it doesn't work out).
And as for your previous question, unless he's a very social type, guys just find it endearing when girls confess to them. It never comes off as desperate unless you say "I love you" without ever talking to them before.
>>
Can people be fixed? If I've always been an unstable loser, and now I'm not, am I doing girls a disservice by dating them? I'm nuts, and they don't know it.
>>
>>18706191
Define unstable. If you have a diagnosable illness, you might be able to get it under control, but I'd advise finding a decent medication first--because some have nasty side effects that could scare away a girl.

I was prescribed both Stratera and Adderall for my anxiety/ADHD. The former made me suicidal (jumped in front of a car), the latter just made me extremely irritable.
Now I have Zoloft, and I'm alright. Point is, don't put yourself in a situation that could end up with your personality nosediving.
>>
>>18706211
>Adderall for anxiety
Self med?
>>
>>18706211
I was on aderall and Zoloft until 15 I made myself get off it. That shit messed me up in the head. I just have bad social skills and get sad for no reason about once a month or so
>>
>>18703327
literally choked on my food
>>
>>18706270
ADHD
>>18706292
If it's just depressive episodes, there are some who will try to work through it with you, but you should try to at least explain to them about it (not on the first date, of course, preferably the first time it happens). I can't know for certain how it plays out, so I can't give specific advice on how to act, but the one thing you absolutely shouldn't do is just hide it from view--that is, don't just dodge dates/interaction during your depression. It will come out eventually, and if she doesn't like it, it's not going to end well.
>>
>>18706323
If you have anxiety you shouldn't get adderall even if you have ADHD.
>>
>>18706330
Well, take that up with my old doctor.
That was 8 years ago.
>>
>>18706343
>That was 8 years ago
Oh, that would make sense, until 5 years ago adderall was the drug to treat nearly everything.
>>
How does everyone have sex?
My bf would go down on me , have sex missionary , give him blowjob which help get him up , then finish doggy style.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.