[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One year as an ex-neet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1504880896753.jpg (78KB, 760x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504880896753.jpg
78KB, 760x400px
Next month will mark 1 year of not being a neet. I am writing to you all because I feel like my depressive and suicidal thoughts are back. I admit I haven't been the best and most motivated person in the past year. I have been studying full time. I've gotten a little bit healthier but I still carry over some bad habits. The worst thing for me at this stage is that I can't think well at all, especially under pressure or where focus is required.

On top of that, I have basically been lying to my psychs. I am enough of a cuck to just let them guide me into saying what they want to hear. Deep down I refrain from the truth because I want the option to be able to kill myself without the psych getting in the way.

Lastly, I feel like such a dropkick as a 25 yo, still living with his parents, not having anything to show for his life and seeing other people work harder and smarter. It just adds to the feelings of giving up all this because I will never get anything back. What's the point anyway?

I should be using CBT to combat all this and use this energy to better myself but I am up to a stage where I have no trust in myself to actually contribute something to the world. I feel like life is now just a matter of doing autopilot, make others happy and prove that I did something so I can reduce my guilt.

The idea of proving shit to other people and society and doing what I was required to do is only what's keeping me going. But the more I think about it offing myself is becoming more appealing in the near future.

Thanks for reading.
>>
>>18702805
What materials from CBT are you using to combat all that?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.